Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48719-i think i remember those pics,they were really nice,much better that the view out of my window.lol

Yes and mine....I do have the downs I can see, but they seem to stop alot of the snow here..unless it's really bad....

48724-all i,ve got to look at is the backs of other peoples houses,not exactly exciting.and out of the front windows the fronts of the houses opposite,yipeee.aah nikki i,m so jealous that is a beautiful view.

48723 mtns kinda covered in clouds in this one, clear and sunny today..  but cold.

48722-all i,ve got to look at is the backs of other peoples houses,not exactly exciting.and out of the front windows the fronts of the houses opposite,yipeee.

48723  we bought this for the view, which is spectacular... we couldn't believe we got so lucky.  The house iself, was kinda a mess, and falling down a bit... so we've been like Barbara over the years trying to fix it up.  Tons of work, but worth it to look out the window!

That looks so lovely, if I had that looking at me in the mornings...mornings here are so grey.....can't wait for Spring ,blossom and some colour showing in the ground.happy.gif

i found the muffins!!  (I must've posted these before.... happy.gifhappy.gif) but they still look yummy!

muffin.jpg

That looks so lovely, if I had that looking at me in the mornings...mornings here are so grey.....can't wait for Spring ,blossom and some colour showing in the ground.happy.gif

48726 it can be grey here most of the winter...  lots of times looking out the window and just see fog!  

They look mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, I can almost taste and smell them...happy.gif

hi girls! sounds like you're all making plans to meet up at shows?? banana.gif any of you american girls would come to dublin if/when they announce dates here?! we could have an international, global zooparty!! 

hi zooropa!! did i miss you again? hows life for you, all busy with school and friends? have fun!!

48729 - well girls...  it is mid morning now...  even being lazy, I should probably get moving a little!!  so I think I am off...  have a lovely evening on your side of the world!  and I'll talk to you later! 

daisies.jpg

i know i've posted these before too, but sounds like you need a hint of spring Sue.... so for you!  (U2 Caz!! wink.gif)

48729-ooh yummy they look so good,i,ve got abit of ice cream left anyone want abit to go with them 

48730 - Helloooo Barbara!! Dublin is on my list...... it might be my fantasy list, but it is still on it!!!

48731-bye nikki,have a good day,

hi barbara,how are you this evening.

Goodbye Nikki...thanks for the muffins, and the picture will keep us going...for the moment...and dreams are something that can never be taken away from us.....

Hello Barbara...what kind of day have you had?

47834-i better be off now for abit,time to sort out something to eat,prob see you later,

Me too. sort out what food have.! May be see late in evening.wink.gif

day started with excitement, sue, bringing silas to the bus. then a little lazy, having coffee and the croissants that were left over from breakfast with hans. then we did some talking trying to organise our trips wre planned  for this year. then we finally got to remove what was left of this wall between kithcen and livingroom. so now washed  again, dustfree and waiting for chinese takeout!!

Hismile.gif

so nice to read your planning about meeting at US showssmile.gif 

and nice to read about your lazy and effective dayssmile.gif

I did some school works, went to swimming hall, had a lunch with my friend, prepared painting... a good day but for some reason i'm soooo tired!!!ohwell.gif Now can only lie on a couch and eat chocolate ice-cream!!! And watch Desperate housewives!

I would love to have chinese too!!!

Hi Zooropa Rock!

And thanks for the daisies and muffins Nikki

Kert thats some day you've had..made me feel tired just reding your day...choc icecream....MMMMmmmmmmhappy.gif