Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

ZOOROPA....I did say helloooooooooooo  before but you gone....hello stranger have not seen you around for a long long time......smile.gif.

Hi Maggie how was your day at work....Didn't you have last week off?

Yes was off all last week, didn't do much but was so nice to just chill out and potter about. Today up at 6am and back to heavy theatre lists, short tempered surgeons ( God springs to mind) and staff shortages,

Managed a parking ticket to add to the three I got the week before last, Total now of £140. Might as well just hand over my salary on thursday. So, nothing changes..... can't wait for my next holiday. Don't get me wrong I love the actual work but it's the crazy management that makes it soooooo hard!!!!!

Yeeess Sue, I'll send you some ice cream right away!!! It's chocolate ice cream with huuuuge chocolate chunks!tongue.giftongue.gif

And Maggie - it's really pity when bad management makes it so difficult to do the work you love!!frown.gif

Oh no Maggie - don't mention the pistachio!!! It's a magic word to me!!! Can only lead to eating them (the pistachio nuts) toooo much!! (luckily the grocery is closed already, lol)

I can't remember the last time I had icecream....could I be greedy and have a spoonful of both.tongue.gif tongue is ready

Sorry Maggie, sounds not such a good day. I can't understand why they don't have staff car park space...

47851...frown.gif

eyes.gifNON FOR ME .... or have you eaten it all..eyes.gif

Maggie what sort of ward are you working in ..

sorry to tell youn girls but someone messed up the numbers. keep posting 48..., please?

but the good news: there's some chinese left!! so whoever gets here first?wink.gif
its in the fridge, help yourself, cause i'm off to bed. early shift in the morningsick.gif
have fun!!

I work in a day surgery unit Sue. The patients come in for surgery and then go home the same day.

Barbara, I hope it wasn't me that messed up the numbers!!!

sorry to tell youn girls but someone messed up the numbers. keep posting 48..., please?

but the good news: there's some chinese left!! so whoever gets here first?eyes.gif