Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

sad-face.jpg

48762.....OMG...looked back page 96....Thinks it was me SSOORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

sad-face.jpg

48762.....OMG...looked back page 96....Thinks it was me SSOORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Ohhh so cute!!  No one could be mad at THIS picture!  cute.gif

Well, four day wknds are lovely, now back to workbored.gif........  happy Tuesday everyone!!

49770.......I overslept today...should have been to the physical therapist at 7.30 am this morning...but that's when I woke up.....but it was OK....went later and came pretty late to work...boss was not happy about it, was in moody today !!

49771 Good morning on this Tuesday disguised as a Monday!!! Four day holiday came to a screeching hault this morning, lol!!!! Feels like another Monday . . . just another manic Monday, wish it were Sunday, that's my fun day, my I don't have to run day, just another manic Monday . . . . !!!!!

49772 hi Suee & Janette, hope you are both well, same kinda Manic Monday feeling here! Need caffeine....

SO after checking  page thinks this should be......

48773...grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

After my mess up at top of last page...half way down we went from 48*** to 49***, so maybe thinks ok now ish....wink.gif

Polly, Anjana or Janette....someone help me or an I crazy...with numbersfrown.gifeyes.gifgrin.gif

48776 hI LADIES I know I said I wont come in as much but I couldnt sleep so im having a beer at 12.50 am and feel real exhausted and I think I got bitten by a spider ":o( anyway whats happening ? Did you get my pm my friends

Hello 123...So happy seeing you friend, and yes got your pm. Hope your ok...bitten by a spider.eek.gif

48778 Hmmmm . . . not sure about numbers, Sue, lol! I just look at the one or two posts above mine for the next number, lol!

Polly.. is everything ok with boss now..it's not as if you ment being late for work!eek.gifeek.gif

48778 not a huntsmen though , must be a little one , need to bomb the house , feels like ive been king hit in my knee tried to sleep and couldnt, how are you , found someone yet , I thought you'd reply me but its easy to get to busy in the forum with so much to catch up on, Loved your pm very much................Wow I need sleep lol

48779 Hi Janette and polly :o) hows things, me having a beer :o) should be sleeping eyes are burning..................

48778 Hmmmm . . . not sure about numbers, Sue, lol! I just look at the one or two posts above mine for the next number, lol!
48780...yes thats what I do, so I also went by one above...then relooked...numbers...numbers.!!!!!!!!!bored.gif

48780...my boss is like that sometimes......but then he bought a cake for up later today....he's pretty OK.

I'm going home now...see you later....think tomorrow !!

48781....and don't get goofy over the numbers....it's just a game......and part of it is making mistakes...that's the fun og it !!