Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Polly I don't mind going goofy with numbers until someone sees how much I mess up, like on last page at the top

..Also need keep an eye on numbers policeeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

But when someone puts..the fun og it!!!!OH!!! so glad me is not only messsssss ups..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

123..I read your pm and couldn't make up my mind...not sure..alittle ....I don't know.eyes.giffrown.gifembarassed.gifeek.gif

Polly I don't mind going goofy with numbers until someone sees how much I mess up, like on last page at the top

..Also need keep an eye on numbers policeeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

But when someone puts..the fun og it!!!!OH!!! so glad me is not only messsssss ups..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif

48784 never mind suee when you think of something then you can pm me if you like...............ohwell.gif

48787 ok :o) sweet dreams to ummmmmmmmmmmm me and good day to you , and hello anj missed you every time ive logged on take cares xxxx oooo :o)

48788 Suee Sent you one back sweetie , night its radio now for me ,bye bye good night xxxx oooo

123.. Thank you for your wise and caring words from your pm...Will wait and see..and look  and think..think hard.smile.gif

OH ! Barbara...messed up top of last page...and again mid page...embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

So the answer is nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

lol! i saw that, sue!! was just checking yours honesty wink.gif thats what happeneds when girls count and talk at same time (and in some cases drink too. not looking at zhivtongue.gif)

48793 - hey i haven't even been around and you are being mean to me!!!!

48794 I tried to get to sleep and I just cant sleep, need a sleeping tab lol , hows you zhivvy?:o)

48793 - hey i haven't even been around and you are being mean to me!!!!

didnt you hear me say i wasnt looking at you?tongue.gifohwell.gif

48797 At least your observant , sometimes I dont bother till next post lol , dont have any radio on cause everyone is sleeping lol so have to be quiet....................

Hubby's nicked my laptop to watch football, so I'm on the very slow pooter that keeps crashing. But I'm being very nice to him just incase I need to go to dublin. It's amazing how nice I can be if I want something??????

48800 lmao , key is to always be nice and if you want something be mean lol (joke)I dont know not with anybody so make sure to put that on my list

List;

1 ; make sure he takes me to dublin for u2 showssssssssssssss

48810 Anyway ive got to go get some sleep ive only got about 2 hours lol seeya

48810 Anyway ive got to go get some sleep ive only got about 2 hours lol seeya