Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

It seems funny looking at your avatar, and seeing the man himself on my tv screen..have not had Rattle And Hum DVD on for a while ....I like no love.happy.gif

Do you like it when im not here ?ohwell.gif

48850 What a mess in numbers , and polly just missed it lol
I know . . . oh well tongue.gif

[quote name='123love wrote:

suee']48834...

It seems funny looking at your avatar, and seeing the man himself on my tv screen..have not had Rattle And Hum DVD on for a while ....I like no love.
happy.gif

Do you like it when im not here ?ohwell.gifOh dear . . . roll.gif . . . sure that's not what she meant roll.gif

123....What have I said for you to think that my friend.

48855 How are you janette are you and the kids ?, your life is not one minute dull running after around your children, are you still reading your bible and stuff, hows hubby ?

Me same old same old lol

numbers and conversation mess up! lol! hi 123! i like it when you're here (and rest of the girls too, i'm sure!)

123 I like it WHEN YOU ARE HERE.happy.gif

48857 think numbers are messed up againroll.gif , and thanks suee , I like it when everyone is here accept when we all post at oncegrin.gif

slowly but surely, 123. both the house and me, lol! the guy who would do the plastering and putting tiles would come today. but when we called him yesterday with question bout the material, found out he cant come before friday.eyes.gif

i know.... everybody warned me bout it, those craftsmen love to keep you waiting....
but good side:  my love has more time now to fix the wall, and thats why we could have a more quiet day, today. 

Need to head kitchen way and put some food together, see all late in day/ evening...wink.gif

48859 Everything's fine around here - super busy as usual! We are at the start of baseball season, but we have had some rain so the fields get closed and that means less practices, so not too hectic with that yet. We are looking into a swim team for my daughter now that her cast is off - once that gets going, I am sure to be frazzeled, lol, but that's okay as it's important for the kids. Hubby is fine - has been sick with a cold, I think due to stress trying to do to much. Hopefully, the L.A. house will be up for sale soon???? He's tired of weekends spend up there getting things handled. Yep, still reading the Bible, but not on my own as I'm lazy - I'm taking a couple classes where we look at the original Greek - fun and interesting!!!

Long post - by the time I post this, the number will be way off, lol

48861 Ooooh - just got the phone call and mattress is to be delivered between 11 and 3 pm (such a long window- don't you hate that!), so I'm off to shower and do the marketing, so I will be home by then. See you later!

bye sue and janette!! starting to smell nice in here, i'm making a thai curry with lots of coconut-cream, yummy!!!

48861 see you all later , im going to bed and listen to the radio , have a nice day xxxx oooo

Hi all!! Hope everyone is oksmile.gif

Painting is done! Unfortunately - it's so nice and relaxingsmile.gif

I'm here Barbara, how are you?

My home is a mess!!! Have to clean tomorrow.... pieces of wallpaper everywhere, and dust and everything... and all my furnitures are in the middle of my living room!!! I'm so tired that I can't move them where they should be!!!

Well I'm maybe 99% happy... the grey in the living room could have been little darker, but it's ok!!
And living room is lilac/violet... my favourite colour. Maybe little "girlish" but I like it!! And I AM a girl anyway!happy.gif

So still no Dublin dates??ohwell.gif

Have to go to check your "we have to be prepared" thread... I'm starting to be nervous with the ticket buying already!!ohwell.gif (and still no shows announced lol)

hope it will happen soon, kert!! but if they're planning them for september, might take a little more time before they announce it...

yes that's what i've tought too... so I guess that we just have to wait and be patient!

luckily it's at least quite easy to get holiday from work on september (comparing to august for example...)