Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Btw Barbara did you get your driving licence already?? Or was is so that you continue driving lessons later?

i hope to study the last 3 chapters in april, kert. too busy with house at the moment, and i don wanna start studying for just an hour or 2. but i will try to do the theoratic exam before june, so i can practise for the practicum during summer happy.gif

48872-hello,just popping in to see who,s around,looks like everyone has had a busy day.

Hi Caz!

Sounds good Barbara - so maybe you can be our driver in september in Dublin then?tongue.gif

hi caz!! think i'll need some more time to practise , kert embarassed.gifeyes.gif you don want the "bono in car-experience" do you??? (i mean him driving, not being at backseat with him, lol!) 

I'm ok thanks - have been painting my home few days and now it's ready! It's so refreshing to get a new look in home. Usually when i want something new and I don't have money i "decorete" by buying new candles or something like thatsmile.gif but now I really wanted something more!!

How has your day been Caz?

48876-hi barbara,sounds like your home improvements are going well,do you fancy doing some for me when you have finished.xx sounds like you have been busy to kert ,been to work today but not to busy.

Lol barbarahappy.gif 
i've heard that Bono is a crazy driver...and yes would prefer him on backseat with melaugh.gif

48877-ummmmm,bono on the back seat,i like the sound of that loltongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

i you can wait like couple of more years till this house is finished, caz, we will come to your placegrin.gif

48878-hehehe i,m sure i can wait that long barbara csause you would prob do a better job of it than me,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

48879-i,m off now for something to eat,see you later.xx

48881 - hello a quick hello whilst doing dinner!

Hello Zhiv and kert. Dinner done, washing up done and kitchen cleaned. Now this time..laugh.gif

48884 - hello all!!!! pizza for dinner - lazy i know, but swimming etc... of a wed so easy food after

Hi Sue! I was lazy and ate convenience food (surprisingly good by the way - falafel, vegetables and couscous) so no dishehs!! So kitchen is clean but the rest of the house is a mess!!!

48885 Hi again . . . you've been busy here and I see that I have some reading back to do, lol!

Zhiv is that a made or bought pizza...just joking...MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm pizza sounds lovely.smile.gif

48887 Pizza is always a good idea!!! Send me some?