Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Oh dear I'm typing soooo slow and messing up the counting!!embarassed.gif

I try to post some pics later!! I could hijack Barbara's "Do you wanna see my living room" threadtongue.gif
don't know when my friend comes to help me with wallpapers but i'll post pics after they are on the wallsmile.gif

feel free to hijcak, kert! i don mind!! will be adding more pics in there too, i hope.

48907 I would love to see everyone's living room!!! So, can't wait to see your pics, Kert!!! Can you send your friend over to here to remove wallpaper when you two are done, lol!!!

48907 I'm slow on my craptop Kerti so expect I'm messing them up a bit too! And I keep getting chucked out, looks like battery is low again whirr whirr whirr. I love redecorating rooms and freshening them up, always feels good, would be lovely to see your pics if and when you can post themhappy.gif

hi maggie! and damn craptop, anjana! you have the battery-problem often , don you?

Hello Maggie, hope you have had a better day and no ticket on car..

48910 Just going off for a bit to find something yummy for lunch . . . back later!

Had a very good day at work today, It's a bit quiet at work because a lot of surgeons are on half term holidays so we have a little fun while we do some tidying and sorting out equipment etc.. etc

My old wallpapers are off already,,, wasn't easy to tear them off!!!mad.gifmad.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif Or some came easily off but some I had to scratch and wet, stratch and wet for hoursmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Hi Maggie!

sounds funny surgeons on half term...not sure whyroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

i would love for our doctors to go on half term, no idea what it means exactly, but if it has to do with half as busy as usual, yes please!!!

omg..brain, fingers and numbers...my head hurtslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Half term = school holidays, Lots of staff take their leave which means operating sessions are cancelled. Gives us some time to catch up with appraisals and all that stuff plus we have a bit of a laugh and mess around a bit... very naughty, got up to some mischief with BTB

pffff... our doctors never do that! lucky you, maggie, enjoy!

are you okay, sue???

Maggie what is BTB...or am I being stupidgrin.gif

pffff... our doctors never do that! lucky you, maggie, enjoy!
are you okay, sue???
48923.....I'm a fine, just try not mess up numbers like other day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I went to see BTB on ebay the other day - they were some very cheap, only about 4 dollars - but no shipping to Europe!!!mad.gif