Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47529 Morning zhivvy , im just popping out now , take care , its radio now for me bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

47530 - hello!!! just out in a bit to take eleanor to school - bright but frosty out there

47531......Hi there......I did a great job with the apple pie yeasterday...they loved it.....think I'm gonna buy some icecream today....we do that a lot !!

47532 - sounds so much fun at your place of work polly!

47533-just popped in to say hi,just got back from walking the dog,it,s such a nice afternoon,it was nice to be out,sunny,blue sky,just abit cold.happy.gif

47534 - hi Caz! Seems like I have missed you! Hope you are well

hi zhivv,i,m still all bunged up and sniffing and sneezing,not good,and really bad headache,but i,ll survive,hehe,hope your ok,prob catch up with you later.xx

47535 Caz's number . . . . but, she's feeling ill, so can be excused from forgetting number!

47536 my number

47537 Hi Caz . . . really hope that you start feeling better soon!!!! Hi Zhivvy . . . stay warm!!!

47538 afternoon/ morning/goodnight! Anyone about? Just stopping by to say a quick hello.

Hey Caz you haven't been hanging around with my hubsy have you, that bug sounds familiar, he too is a poorly pup. Get well soon m'dahlin x

47539 - oh dear seems like everyone is getting poorly sick again

hoping that everyone is getting better soon xxx

47540 Hope that your hubby feels better soon, Anjana . . . and that you do not catch it from him!

47541 On my way to a crafts store . . . apparently I have to help make a panda puppet with my daughter. She made her own paper plate puppet, but ALL the kids in her mammals group had these wonderful 3-D puppets made by their PARENTS, so now hers looks like total @#$% by comparison . . . . . . unfortunately creativity is part of the grade, so off I go to try and find some better materials!!!! Hopefully whatever I come up with, she can assemble it herself with little interference from me. Why can't these parents keep out of their kids' projects and let them do the work themselves?

47542 - oh would like to see the panda puppet Janette!

Hi maggie!!

And wooop de dooop! I am volunteering for One at the Maroon 5 gig - they want me!!!!

47540 so far so good but have a bit of a tickly throat today tho not sure if that's just cos he's all around the house with it! The house smells of olbas oil, hmmm cool!! Really don't want to catch it, need a gas mask LOL!! 

Hi Janette and Zhiv.  Just off to make dinner.  Hope you are both well?

Had a gorgeous sunny day here today, cold and crisp but beautiful...roll on Spring!happy.gif

Zhivvy, any news on your CRB yet?

Anjana, hope you don't go catching hubbies cold?

Janette, sounds like you have craft competition, like you say KEEP OUT, at least your daughter did hers herself....

47541 - i'm off to tesco in a mo Anj - will see if they have any masks for you! (got your message will respond later after the tesco, child in bed, dinner etc....lol!)

47546 - I know!!!!! So excited, really looking forwards to it!!!! very giddy!

47547 I think

OMG Zhiv...inching ever closer to a U2 gig placement!! And similarly I'll be back once I've fed and tucked (nagged!) my manchild into bed!  

Hi Maggie, I hope I don't catch it either, I'm grumpy at the best of times lol, I'll be unbearable if I get the lurgy too!!laugh.gif

47548 - hoping so Anj!

And Maggie - nothing on the CRB yet! getting rather peed off with it - and think the agency are with me ringing all the time but hey - I am annoying!

catch you later!

47551 - just watching the disney channel with eleanor before she goes to bed and then dinner, BTB remade, blogging, and big fat gypsy wedding! busy night!