Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49127 I'll PM or email you too (U2), Jen . . . been meaning to for ages, lol!!! Don't work too hard!

49128 - so how many shows will you have now Janette?

49129 This year? Only Denver and Anaheim, but last year was Las Vegas and Rosebowl. Still thinking about if I can swing Seattle, but not sure and would like to get ahold of an Anaheim 2 ticket as couldn't go when they were originally on sale, but the dates totally work now . . . . sigh!

49130 Not complaining though in case that sounded like it.

49131 - doesn't sound like you are complaining at all - would be great if you could get anaheim 2 and seattle aswell - will be keeping all crossed for you!

49132 Plenty of tickets available on ebay, but don't trust them and too expensive!

49133 - i have got tickets on ebay in the past but i got them for good prices, but it is worrying wondering whether or not they are real

49133 Only 15 mins. until I have to leave to get my son to the batting cages - will hubby be here in time to take him or will it be me? Hoping that I can throw myself upon the couch this evening and watch mindless, but entertaining TV . . . soooooo tired and ready for bed even though only 4:17 pm, lol!!!

49133 - i have got tickets on ebay in the past but i got them for good prices, but it is worrying wondering whether or not they are real
Exactly! There's no way to know! I figure the prices may go down as the concert gets closer, but how do you know if it's a good ticket?

491434 - battling cages???

And i always want to sleep about that time

49135 - ok, need to go to bed - it's getting late and i am getting tired!!!

See you tomorrow - have a good evening xxx

491434 - battling cages???

And i always want to sleep about that time

Interesting number, lol! Anyway, batting cages are enclosed with fencing material and an automatic pitching machine throws you the ball - you've probably seen them in movies? It's for baseball players to practice their stance.

49138 Hi janette hope your all well , just droping in before I get on with my daily things , take care , be good , love ya all , have a nice day xxxx oooo :o)

49140 - seems like i added extra numbers last night - woops!!! i was too excited!!!

And I know what you mean now Janette!

Morning all!!!!

49142 - still not great, mind kept going over and over stuff - ahhhhhh but all in a good way!

49143 Hi ladies , seems like your all well , im good im having a vodka and coke :o) nice and cold for this hot day were having , 19 days straight of 30 degree's or over of hot weather :o/ anyway im about to have a nap so no radio for me till I wake up later at probably 10 pm might pop might pop in then and see whats happening , take care have a nice day xxxx oooo :o)

49144 - hi 123!!! I'm having a lazy morning! and loving it!

Hello Zhiv and 123, if still here.rolleyes.gif

49145 - hi Sue, how are you?

Daughter,on two phones at the same time, making her plans for the day....thank goodness its Friday.mad.gif

OH! Barbara,  house phone, my phone and text on her phone...and if there had been another one around, that would have been used, but I had hidden that one!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif