Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

poor sue! its not like that with my daughter... yet. but i'm sure it will happen when she gets older.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....I'm now taking messages, as someone as text me I am having to pass message to hannah on her phone, on the way to other friends house.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

love you daughters name. it was the same name my mom had picked if my brother would have been a girlhappy.gif

OH! Barbara...John Cash..Boy called Sue.......Boy called Hannah.....sorry..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Sorry Barbara..for being mean....Just a little light fun in my four walls...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

49155 oh barbara the number police lol!!!

next time, i wont warn you!! and when the other girls walk back in, they will find our number to be 10 or 100 times bigger!!!

tongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.gif

49159 - see yo ulater barbara!

OH! Barbara...John Cash..Boy called Sue.......Boy called Hannah.....sorry..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Nice names , I like the name Charlotte as like in Charlotte's web and boy's Im not quiet sure.............lol

hello btw everyone , yep I had a good sleep happy.giffeel great , poor doggy is hot though , so might squirt him with water , and kids are at some gig and wont be back till later , thats if they sleep at homeohwell.gifwish they would tell me these things so I could get sleep and be prepared , this will teach me for being impusive, my daughters the sameohwell.gif anyway seems like nobody's in.....................

49161 Seeyou tomorrow , im going now to listen to the radio , have a perfect day , love from me xxxx oooo :o)

see you, 123! keep that dog cool !

just caught that puppy in the cat-literbox : again!!! what is it with some dogs they prefer cat-pooh to their normal food???

49163 I will , hes my hugs bag lol I love him heaps , lmao at puppy barb , anyway I must go now take care , xxxx oooo :o).

49164 Good morning!!! Got the kids off to school and going to bundle up in blankets to keep warm today . . . . the rain we were supposed to get two days ago is starting and reports of very low temps tonight and tomorrow night. Hoping that my little palms survive frost, if we have it. They are just growing to a semi-respectable size after having replaced them a few years ago. They look like ghosts in the garden as I cover them in sheets over night. Expecting snow in San Francisco!

49166 Hi Barbara! I'm sure that it will be nice to get him home! My daughter leaves on a weekend trip soon, in fact, next weekend and I don't like it when we aren't all under the same roof, lol! Wasn't he at the coast? Hope it was warm enough - seems another month or two would have been better for a beach trip? Of course, I could be mistaken and it wasn't a beach trip at all?

49167 Off to make myself breakfast and hopefully find a movie to watch - cable company has given us movie coupons and the Feb. coupon is close to expiring, so I feel it is my duty to use it!

no not mistaken, janette, was a trip to the coast. not really warm, but no rain. and they learned about the sealife: annimals, birds, vegatation. and visited all kind of things.

Being VERY careful with numbers....Hello Barbara and Nikki..First thing I see on this page is your little picture (window snow picture) I do like these..Thanks for your pm Nikki..I wish...I wish.  Barbara have the washing machine ready....Bag of dirty gear.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

didnt open the suitcase yet, sue. i'm putting it off till .......now. see you in  a biteyes.gif

Hi all... I'm having very hilarious friday night: schoolwork, laundering, cleaning... doesn't it sound great?

Have a good weekend everyone!!!banana.gif