Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Hi girls!
Sorry to hear about your bugs - hope everyone feel better soon!
My friend just called me that she has a stomach flu and it came just out of the blue... she left home and felt ok and 10 minutes later she puked in a subway!!!frown.giffrown.gif

Hi Maggie!

And great to hear you had the One-project Zhiv!!!!happy.gifhappy.gif goooooooooood for you!!

47541 On my way to a crafts store . . . apparently I have to help make a panda puppet with my daughter. She made her own paper plate puppet, but ALL the kids in her mammals group had these wonderful 3-D puppets made by their PARENTS, so now hers looks like total @#$% by comparison . . . . . . unfortunately creativity is part of the grade, so off I go to try and find some better materials!!!! Hopefully whatever I come up with, she can assemble it herself with little interference from me. Why can't these parents keep out of their kids' projects and let them do the work themselves?

I would love to see the panda puppet - wouldn't have any idea how to make one myself...???

I'm sure your daughter "original" puppet was fine, but really, what's the point if parents make them?? Is it that the children don't want to make their projects themselves or parent's want that "their children's" work is the best? 

47557 - hi kert-hope your mum is feeling better! and yes very excited about the one campaign work!

And halfway through ressurrecting the thread - arms killing me need a break!!!!

Seems that Zhiv has been posting pics there over an hour!! WOOO-HOOO for BTB!!!

47558 - i know lol!!! having a break!

47559 Hi peeps! Watching My Big Fat Pikey Wedding! how you doing tonight?

Zhiv you sound like you could do with a massage from the Bman, he's known for a quickie whenever the urge takes him...

0.jpg

OOriginal1128110SpidermanTheLesley_640_1_175x131.jpg

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Janette B']47541 On my way to a crafts store . . . apparently I have to help make a panda puppet with my daughter. She made her own paper plate puppet, but ALL the kids in her mammals group had these wonderful 3-D puppets made by their PARENTS, so now hers looks like total @#$% by comparison . . . . . . unfortunately creativity is part of the grade, so off I go to try and find some better materials!!!! Hopefully whatever I come up with, she can assemble it herself with little interference from me. Why can't these parents keep out of their kids' projects and let them do the work themselves?

I would love to see the panda puppet - wouldn't have any idea how to make one myself...???

I'm sure your daughter "original" puppet was fine, but really, what's the point if parents make them?? Is it that the children don't want to make their projects themselves or parent's want that "their children's" work is the best? 

It will be a paper plate with fur glued onto it and black felt eyes, LOL!!! Best I could do to help her!!! eyes.giffrown.gifohwell.gifYou should have seen her friend's puppet. She came over yesterday and I opened the door and screamed because it looked so real - made of papier mache, covered in fur, with a huge tail like a fox and she was petting it. She said that her father had just dropped it off as he had just completed making it FOR her eyes.gif and she hadn't even seen it yet. I think it's a case of father repeating 7th grade and showing off, but guaranteed the girl will get her A and extra credit . . . . . I hope there's at least a few like my daughter's done by the kids themselves as I don't want her to feel embarrassed.mad.gif

47560 BTB's thread looking great Zhiv, thanx for all you efforts love0072 Free Emoticons   Love

47561 Good work on resurecting BTB, Zhivvy . . . good to see his return!!! And what a lucky woman getting her shoulders massaged!!!

47562 Hi Janette. 

I know lucky woman! I think this was the interview I was listening to live, it was really funny when, if I remember right, during the interview there was a regular news update at which point Bono started giving the newswoman a massage, I have no idea how she kept her composure but she was completely professional and calm throughout! I would have been a complete wreck!!

Yeah the BTB pics are amazing -  would love to get my own BTB!!!

47562 Hi Janette. 

I know lucky woman! I think this was the interview I was listening to live, it was really funny when, if I remember right, during the interview there was a regular news update at which point Bono started giving the newswoman a massage, I have no idea how she kept her composure but she was completely professional and calm throughout! I would have been a complete wreck!!

Hi Anjana! That's soooooo funny! I hadn't heard that story - how cute is Bono doing that in the middle of the news!

Lucky woman indeed!! My shoulders are so stuck too, I need desperately (Bono's) massage- services!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

Janette B']47541 On my way to a crafts store . . . apparently I have to help make a panda puppet with my daughter. She made her own paper plate puppet, but ALL the kids in her mammals group had these wonderful 3-D puppets made by their PARENTS, so now hers looks like total @#$% by comparison . . . . . . unfortunately creativity is part of the grade, so off I go to try and find some better materials!!!! Hopefully whatever I come up with, she can assemble it herself with little interference from me. Why can't these parents keep out of their kids' projects and let them do the work themselves?

It will be a paper plate with fur glued onto it and black felt eyes, LOL!!! Best I could do to help her!!! eyes.giffrown.gifohwell.gifYou should have seen her friend's puppet. She came over yesterday and I opened the door and screamed because it looked so real - made of papier mache, covered in fur, with a huge tail like a fox and she was petting it. She said that her father had just dropped it off as he had just completed making it FOR her eyes.gif and she hadn't even seen it yet. I think it's a case of father repeating 7th grade and showing off, but guaranteed the girl will get her A and extra credit . . . . . I hope there's at least a few like my daughter's done by the kids themselves as I don't want her to feel embarrassed.mad.gif

I see your point Janette... but hopefully she understand that it's great that she has done it herself / with a little help from you!smile.gif

47565 I would have loved to be that newsreader!! He is wonderfully mischievous is our Bman!

Maggie, I am finding it hard to watch, it is just so 'out there', but these brides haven't been as garish as the others!! It's the young girls dressed and made up like dollies and the scantily clad teenagers that are a complete eye-opener! 229.gifthe men are just unbearable!!!5.gif 

(sorry if I mess numbers up, is taking me ages to post)

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Janette B wrote:

kerttuli']

It will be a paper plate with fur glued onto it and black felt eyes, LOL!!! Best I could do to help her!!!
eyes.giffrown.gifohwell.gif
You should have seen her friend's puppet. She came over yesterday and I opened the door and screamed because it looked so real - made of papier mache, covered in fur, with a huge tail like a fox and she was petting it. She said that her father had just dropped it off as he had just completed making it FOR her
eyes.gif
 and she hadn't even seen it yet. I think it's a case of father repeating 7th grade and showing off, but guaranteed the girl will get her A and extra credit . . . . . I hope there's at least a few like my daughter's done by the kids themselves as I don't want her to feel embarrassed.
mad.gif

I see your point Janette... but hopefully she understand that it's great that she has done it herself / with a little help from you!smile.gif

She will  . . . . . until she sees her grade, lol. tongue.gif Then she will not be happy that all I did was shop! Kidding, kidding - I'm sure her grade will be okay (it better be)

Garish... a new word again... does it mean bad taste or something like that?

47567 Uh oh . . . well, if you messed up, Anjana, then so did I, lol! Maybe Polly's off eating apple pie and ice cream and she won't notice?