Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49256 - oh no everyone leaving me!!!! and am I doing those mad numbers again lol!!!!

49257-night zhivv,see you tomorrow.xx

49258 - catch you later caz xxx

Hi Anj, hope you are ok!!smile.gif

Yes, problems... the page is very slow and it takes ages to post...sick.gif

Go back to sleep and have some more nice dreams 123!!tired.gif

I actually did what you said kert and fell asleep and dreamt somemore andembarassed.gif lol morning everyone................

49173 - morning!!!!

49173 Hello zhivvy , your such a lucky lady you get to go everywhere '' Glastonbury'' so I heard lol

49174 - i am going to be there yes - woooooppp!!! Now it is all going to be worth the frantic 5 hours months back trying to get a ticket!

*chuckles to self* you are funny zhivvy , anyway I must get off now , seeyou tomorrow , now its radio for the day , am on the ball , bye bye xxxx oooo smile.gifwink.gif

49176 - see you later 123! wasn't ignoring - been blogging

49177 LOL- I'm coming back to log off and shut the computer down for the evening and find you still here!!!

49178 - i know - need to go to bed though it is almost 2am lol!!!!

49179 - but am off now - sleep is calling!

enjoy the rest of your evening xxx

Maggie ..was here...then I decided read back ALL the pages I had missed....SO MANY....and you are gone and I'm all alone...How's you in the BLUE ROOM..

Zhiv...love the hair colour and cut...I had my hair cut about a week ago... and I hate it..the lady cut too much off, and when she said would I like abit more off...I said I think you have cut enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and left with leaving no tip...way very up set...it's only now I can talk about it, and thats why I decided colour was all I could do, try not look in mirror so often...

Rest of you many text from Bono......fun and games had by all one way and another...Hope All Well ...catch up in day..happy.gif

49182 - i hate it when hairdresser cuts wrong - I had that once and I understand what you mean about being so upset about it Sue! I hope that it grows out soon for you

and thanks for the comment on my colour - i will try and get one shich shows the colour a bit better. And the cut for me is drastic, but i am getting used to it just short for me!

Never sure it's a good idea, but I took in a picture, so idea of I wished it being..and she started cutting at the back, so by times side seen ...O.M.G. Latemad.giffrown.gifeyes.gifembarassed.gifeek.gifmad.gif

49187 - hello Anj!

how are you doing?

Just quick HI to all!!!

Hope you're having nice saturday!smile.gif

And Sue - i know what you mean... let's hope our hair grows really fast!!! Is there any nice stuff which would make it growing faster???eyes.gif 

49189 - you could always try a hat!!! my infamous cat hat can be loaned out!

Does wearing a hat make hair grow faster?happy.gif If so, I would love to borrow the cat hat!! How fast it affects?

Sue, this might rescue ussmile.gif