Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49214 - I bought it with dizzybint when we were ghost hunting down in wales - she won on the biggest bobble on a hat and i won on the ears on a hat!

49214 - that is a wife's job, right??  making mother in law uncomfortable??  it's one of my favorite parts of being married!! lol

49214 what are the chances of me getting a new siggy on here today?!eyes.gif

49215 - LMAO!!! I am lucky that mine is nice, but she stil thinks i am rather odd lol!

49216 Good morning! Love the hat and mittens - nice to wake up and see such cute and cozy things!

49216 my mother-in-law doesn't get me at all and I think it's my job to keep her on her toes! Gotta have some fun with her afteralllaugh.gif

Hi Janette

ooops that should have been 49217 and this one 49218!

49215 - LMAO!!! I am lucky that mine is nice, but she stil thinks i am rather odd lol!

49216 - oh mine is a sweetie.... it just took her YEARS to warm up to me, and sometimes i think even now, she loves me, but she is not quite sure i'm sane!!!  roll.gif

Lol, I guess it's a compliment Zhivlaugh.gif

Morning Janette, those hat and mittens are very nice things to see after waking up comparing to the wedding dresses which were here some weeks agosick.gif

49223 - hope this is right!!!

all the hats and MILs have confused us lol!

49225 wish you could all see out my window.... a crescent moon in a clear dawning sky over the mountains.... wow

I'm off now... leaving to my friend's place, we are having some wedding planning tonight... She is one of my best friends and getting married on august and I and another good friend are bridesmaids! So wedding plans, eating, drinking red wine and sauna tonight!

See you later! Count nicely and correctlysmile.gif

Wow that must look beautiful Nikki! We've had grey and cloudy day but luckily it's not so cold any more!

49226 We had the same moon here, but now it's hiding behind dark clouds . . . . pouring rain this morning!

I'm off now... leaving to my friend's place, we are having some wedding planning tonight... She is one of my best friends and getting married on august and I and another good friend are bridesmaids! So wedding plans, eating, drinking red wine and sauna tonight!

See you later! Count nicely and correctlysmile.gif

Bye, Kert!  You could choose from those wonderful wedding/bridesmaids dresses posted here a few weeks ago!

49229 - sounds a perfect evening kert! enjoy!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

kerttuli']

See you later! Count nicely and correctly
smile.gif

Bye, Kert!  You could choose from those wonderful wedding/bridesmaids dresses posted here a few weeks ago!

OMGroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

49226 We had the same moon here, but now it's hiding behind dark clouds . . . . pouring rain this morning!
so next week on Catalina we'll be cold and wet, right??frown.gif