Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

49248 - chocolate covered Bono???
Yeah!!!! But, he's good with or without chocolate, lol!!!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

49246 here are some chocolate ones...

plainchochobnobs.jpg

49251 - already been eating them Anj!!! feeling a bick queasy after a whole pack of them lol!

49251 - already been eating them Anj!!! feeling a bick queasy after a whole pack of them lol!
sick.gifsick.gif lol

49253 I wondered where my cupboard stash had gone Zhiv!! Have you been nibbling in there! (will check pm in a mo, thanx). Just pouring out cuppa's

16-pouring_tea.jpg

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

we'll be there on thursday morning, and sunday morning next week.... if all goes as planned!

We may be up there next weekend - Fri. night or Sat. day, not 100% decided yet. Would be fun to see you!!! And Jen is not that far away either!

Janette B wrote:

nikki1120']

we'll be there on thursday morning, and sunday morning next week.... if all goes as planned!

LOL - I deleted this and re-typed to make it shorter, but you replied first!

49256 - you make a posh tea anj!! looks good - and sorry for hiding in your cupboards!

nikki1120 wrote:

We may be up there next weekend - Fri. night or Sat. day, not 100% decided yet. Would be fun to see you!!! And Jen is not that far away either!

it did cross my mind that i was coming to her neighborhood!!

49256 - you make a posh tea anj!! looks good - and sorry for hiding in your cupboards!
I can just see Anj opening her cupboard and finding you there!!!  roll.gif

Janette B wrote:

nikki1120']

it did cross my mind that i was coming to her neighborhood!!

Not quite her neighborhood - would be a drive for her, but could be fun

49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??happy.gif

Zhivvy']49256 - you make a posh tea anj!! looks good - and sorry for hiding in your cupboards!

I can just see Anj opening her cupboard and finding you there!!!  roll.gif

I can picture that, lol!!! Save some for me!!!

49261 - would be a big cupboard lmao!!!!!

Zhivvy']49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??happy.gifI only have tickets for the first night . . . . am working on getting a ticket to #2, but not sure how to do it safely????

49260 did the tea pic post at last then! I still can't see it! My screen whirred for ages then froze completely!! I definitely need some caffeine before I embark on trying to update my siggy later!

49263 - we got the pic and good luck with the siggy later!

nikki1120 wrote:

Zhivvy']49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??
happy.gifI only have tickets for the first night . . . . am working on getting a ticket to #2, but not sure how to do it safely????

49261 but we will be arriving early friday morning, just don't have tickets for friday frown.gif night.... we could still meet up before or after the show on friday...??  seems possible, anyway...  well not before, you'll be lining up .... or even early on saturday...  we aren't GA so don't have to arrive too early..