Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Recommended Posts

49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49248 - chocolate covered Bono???
Yeah!!!! But, he's good with or without chocolate, lol!!!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49246 here are some chocolate ones...

plainchochobnobs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49251 - already been eating them Anj!!! feeling a bick queasy after a whole pack of them lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49251 - already been eating them Anj!!! feeling a bick queasy after a whole pack of them lol!
sick.gifsick.gif lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49253 I wondered where my cupboard stash had gone Zhiv!! Have you been nibbling in there! (will check pm in a mo, thanx). Just pouring out cuppa's

16-pouring_tea.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

 

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?


 

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

we'll be there on thursday morning, and sunday morning next week.... if all goes as planned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?

http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

 

 We may be up there next weekend - Fri. night or Sat. day, not 100% decided yet. Would be fun to see you!!! And Jen is not that far away either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


Janette B wrote:


nikki1120']
http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

 

Long Beach/San Pedro = same port . . . I think it's the largest port in the world? We are probably up there next weekend as Denn is working on his mom's house (again!).  I have been considering coming up either Friday night or Sat. day . . . would be fun to see you, lol!

we'll be there on thursday morning, and sunday morning next week.... if all goes as planned!

 

LOL - I deleted this and re-typed to make it shorter, but you replied first!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49256 - you make a posh tea anj!! looks good - and sorry for hiding in your cupboards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']49248 It is a long drive, Nikki, then the boat ride, but that's fairly short. You taking the ferry out of San Pedro?


 

 We may be up there next weekend - Fri. night or Sat. day, not 100% decided yet. Would be fun to see you!!! And Jen is not that far away either!

 

it did cross my mind that i was coming to her neighborhood!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49256 - you make a posh tea anj!! looks good - and sorry for hiding in your cupboards!
I can just see Anj opening her cupboard and finding you there!!!  roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


Janette B wrote:


nikki1120']
http://www.catalinaexpress.com/portLongBeach.php

 

 We may be up there next weekend - Fri. night or Sat. day, not 100% decided yet. Would be fun to see you!!! And Jen is not that far away either!

 

it did cross my mind that i was coming to her neighborhood!!

 

Not quite her neighborhood - would be a drive for her, but could be fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


Zhivvy']49256 - you make a posh tea anj!! looks good - and sorry for hiding in your cupboards!

I can just see Anj opening her cupboard and finding you there!!!  roll.gif

 

I can picture that, lol!!! Save some for me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49261 - would be a big cupboard lmao!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:


Zhivvy']49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??happy.gifI only have tickets for the first night . . . . am working on getting a ticket to #2, but not sure how to do it safely????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49260 did the tea pic post at last then! I still can't see it! My screen whirred for ages then froze completely!! I definitely need some caffeine before I embark on trying to update my siggy later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49263 - we got the pic and good luck with the siggy later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


nikki1120 wrote:

Zhivvy']49258 - would be nice if oyu could all meet up!

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??
happy.gifI only have tickets for the first night . . . . am working on getting a ticket to #2, but not sure how to do it safely????

 

49261 but we will be arriving early friday morning, just don't have tickets for friday frown.gif night.... we could still meet up before or after the show on friday...??  seems possible, anyway...  well not before, you'll be lining up .... or even early on saturday...  we aren't GA so don't have to arrive too early..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...