Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

nikki1120']

49259 i think we will for sure at Anaheim.....  right Janette??
happy.gif

I only have tickets for the first night . . . . am working on getting a ticket to #2, but not sure how to do it safely????

49261 but we will be arriving early friday morning, just don't have tickets for friday frown.gif night.... we could still meet up before or after the show on friday...??  seems possible, anyway...  well not before, you'll be lining up .... or even early on saturday...  we aren't GA so don't have to arrive too early..

49262 We have seats too, so no worries about lining up . . . we can definitely meet up then! Maybe drinks and dinner? 

49262 - well i'm off! have a lovely saturday morning, evening, day! whatever you have left in you corner of the world!

49263 - enjoy your day Nikki xxx

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']I only have tickets for the first night . . . . am working on getting a ticket to #2, but not sure how to do it safely????

49261 but we will be arriving early friday morning, just don't have tickets for friday
frown.gif
 night.... we could still meet up before or after the show on friday...??  seems possible, anyway...  well not before, you'll be lining up .... or even early on saturday...  we aren't GA so don't have to arrive too early..

49262 We have seats too, so no worries about lining up . . . we can definitely meet up then! Maybe drinks and dinner? 

yes yes yes!  ok, now i'm off!smile.gif

49264 for Nikki

49265 for me . . . can't have the counting police after us, can we?!!!

49266 - can i come with you? then i can get away from john watching the rugby and driving me mad!!!!

49266 - can i come with you? then i can get away from john watching the rugby and driving me mad!!!!

49267 Yes, I think you ought to be there with us!!!!!

49268 - i so wish i could be!

49269 Me too! Maybe one of these days one of us will actually win the stupid lottery!

49270 Well, it's just about 8 am, so Charlie the cat is due for his shot . . . back later!

49271 oh no I just got back in and everyone has gonecry.gif... I'll take that as a sign that it's time to try and load my siggy, I may be some time!!

49272 just checking to see if my siggy works when I post this! Fingers crossed...I have no idea how big it will be

49275-hulloooooo,just popped in to see who,s about before him gets home and pinches the laptop.

Hello Anjana, I likebanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif  A Happy Anjana.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

bored.gif A very wet Sue, back from town and court in hail storm...I neen of a cup of tea and a scone or something bored.gif

Just you Caz..HHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhappy.gif

49279 Hi Caz and Sue I was just on my way out when I spotted you were in, I got soaked this morning too frown.gif

49280-hi anj,i managed to stay dry but it has been raining quite abit here today

49280 Soaking wet here too - silly cat keeps escaping out the door into the garden and makes me chase him in the pouring rain!!!

Looking good, Anjana!!!

49281-aah janette i can just picture you chasing your cat around a wet garden,

Me and my umbrella has been up and down so many times this afternoon.... then sky went so black, full of hail. Got home then stop..eyes.gif

49282 Hi Caz! He's really old and maybe this is a sign of his becoming senile? He also insists upon sitting on the patio drinking water through the drain spout! Rain makes him goofy and kitten-like running around - I just know he's laughing at me!