Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49302 - morning all!!! i am sick, full of a cold and feeling sorry for myself!

49303...OH! Zhiv sorry you're not feeling good. Bono on his way look after you with a bunch of grapes and a song or two, cheer you up bono_happy.gif

Zhiv, just left you  (((((hugs))))) on hugs page...Thinking of you..happy.gif

49305 - oh thanks Sue - that is really sweet of you!

I guess I am lucky as this is first cold of winter so doing quite well!

hope you are good

49306-hi zhivv,sorry to hear your not feeling well,i just hope you don,t get it as bad as i had it.s really nasty.i,m still not quite 100percent and this has been almost 4 weeks.

49307-ummmmm,it,s very quiet in here this afternoon,no aound to talk too,tired.giftired.gif

49309-hi 123,i,m good thanks,how are you.x

49310 Im good but rather hot , and im eating penuts fron the shell and drinking vodka , so im relaxed now , was stress today because of driving , I hate driving since my accident , had two in a row , 1st one I didnt see a car coming , still think there was no car ! and second a car hit me from behind in bosses vehicle , was their fault but now I stress a little especially when my daughter give me grief, :o( should marry a taxi driver.................

49310 Hello, Happy Sunday everyone.  Just thought I'd nip in quickly. Lovely sunny day here, really Spring-like, crisp blue sky, gorgeous, went for a walk and had some lunch in the city and wandered around the shops lazily. mmmm lovely Sunday feelinghappy.gif. Doubt I'll be in later as my craptop has crapped out, apparently it is infected with viruses and I can't get online with it at all, hubsy's gonna take a look at it later and see what he can do pfff

Poor Zhiv, hope you are on the mend m'dear xx

49312 Hello anj nice to see you , hope your keeping well , hav'nt been in much thats why ive not been able to chat to you , not ignoring ya xx :o)

49313-hi anj,sounds like you have had a good afternoon,it,s windy and dull here so not been out.

sorry to hear your stressed 123,enjoy your vodka,xx

49315-i,m sure you will.i,ve just been scoffing chocolate,naughty but nice,i keep telling myself that i shouldn,t but that doesn,t stop me.

49317-i like them to.i had some quality street and half an easter egg that i bought yesterday,i just couldn,t resist it.yummy.xx

Hello Caz, 123 and Anjana...hope all is well yuou all.

Oh1 Anjana day started so good, aSpring Sunday...did two loads of washing and put on line.Thinking walking into town maybe have a coffee out side...Couple of hours late got ready go out. IT'S RAIN and washing still on line...So NO town today...frown.gif

HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL..........

49318 We have a chocolate store at our local shopping centre bout 5 mins by car and there is a shop there that do hand made quality chocolate for special gift , the romantic types , I love them but hav'nt gotten any in many years , is expensive to ordinary supermarket chocolate , maybe I should spoil myself oneday lol xx

49319 - hello!!!! Rian not good Sue

and 123 that chocolate place sounds good

I am suffering with cold - and a bruised knee!!! but making myself better with U2 dvds at full volume!

Hello Barbara..smile.gif

Easter has started early in some parts of  England!laugh.gif

123...Yes go and trear yourself some chocolate..happy.gif

49321 Hi barb , suee and zhivvy , hope your feeling better zhivvy , suee hope you find something good to do , and barb im happy now cause im home here on the net and drinking vodka and caz has made me want chocolate :o)

49322-hehehehe sorry 123,

hi zhivv,sue,barbara,

49324 I will send some sun over to youhappy.gif

Keep getting kicked out of here with an 'error - page suspended' message! Technology is failing me recently!!