Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

123  Able keep check on numbers and thinking about chocolate...well done happy.gifhappy.gif

49328 04374387585483294 hee

fighting0056.gif*ouch*

49329 yep but in ten mis time I dont think so cause ill be on my second glass of vod and coke hehehehe, I love washing suee I could do it all day , today I sorted my clothes and got rid of three large draws full of clothes cause I have lost a fair bit of weight :o))))))))))))))))))))

glad to hear everyone is fine, enjoying sundays, chocolate and vodka! bit too early here for alcohol, but i wouold love a snack!! so off to find something and will be watching some tv with it. se you girls later! hope i manage to stay awake....

49331 - just done my profile again!! for the comp - hope i get at least one vote lol!

49332 - catch you later barbara

49333 how could we not vote for the Queen of Mango Zhiv!

49334-i,ve just had a look to and couldn,t find where to vote.

49334 You'll get a vote I reckon zhivvy , especially with that worried its zhivvy stalking me look on bono's face , hes thinking ; '' she's thinking mangoes ;o)

49336 - caz don't think can vote til after the closing date which is tomorrow

And glad you all like the queen of mango title i gave myself lol!!

And 123 i do think that he is looking at me - thinking 'oh no mad mango woman' lol!!!

49339 - I know lol!!! but he does seem to know me - (or i am wishful thinking!!!)

49340 Of course , everyone here knows zhivvy ;o) sure he love your btb thread too...............xx

49341 - he better love the bag thread or i'll be having serious words with him lol!!!

hey all. i love that some people are into vodka already while others of us are just getting first coffee of the day and considering breakfast.

Sorry you're sick Zhiv. My head is cleared today so definitely was allergies and my shin is not as bad as i thought it was going to look

Now I have to get back into work mode. We had a week off and I head back tomorrow for my last two weeks at this job before moving.

way too many university assignments to get done, packing, rap up work, ACK!

49340 bye for now peeps x

here's some get well pills for you Zhiv...

blog_more_pill_bottle.jpg

This is tough. To watch Candy Crowley or Christiane Amanpour ... I love that there are such great women journalists to choose from ...

49341 - thanks for the pills Anj! maybe i need to blog too - as doing everything else on here lol!

And Scout glad to hear that you are getting better xxx