Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

seems no one's around, so just let me wish you all goodnite, and see you tomorrow maybe? so tired....

seems no one's around, so just let me wish you all goodnite, and see you tomorrow maybe? so tired....

49387 - hello barbara didn't see you come back in here

49389 - hi maggie!!! thanks for the sympathy - I have been keeping entertained with U2 dvds, here, fb and twitter!

hope that you are well

49391 - i am here - off to put the kettle on and will be right back!!!!

That twitter, have you met the twitter queen yet, exhausting or what!!!!!!!

Can't think of a better way to spend sunday, I've been on my own all day and because it was so horrible outside stayed in and listened non stop to a band called u2 and did some sewing!!!!!

49396 - the twitter Queen who is she? lol!

And I can't wait for Glastonbury - I have missed seeing them so much i need a fix!

49398 - i am holding on to that too! there can't be so many rumours without some truth! I was told by roadies in Vienna that there would be one!

back

tea made

no glasto for moi ... or dublin but

YES TO EDGEMONTON (edmonton)

49400 - have a great show scout! I would love to be able to see them at some of the summer dates! but i have been lucky enough for some dates over the past two years so can't complain

I wish they had put up all of the dates at once because I would have liked to see them in Winnipeg, my home town, rather than drive to Edmonton which I don't really know at all to see them. sigh

49403 - a very good friend of mine whom i used to work with here emigrated to winnipeg a couple of years back and is gonig to the winnipeg show! She is so lucky! She got the 2009 dates in the UK before she left and now there too!

Ask her if she listens to Ace Burpee on the radio? His sister is one of my closest friends. I spent Christmas with them this year. Winnipeg is a fantastic city!

49405 - next time we speak i will ask her! From her pics etc.. it looks a lovely place. I wish i had the money to go and see her - at the same date as the concert lol!!!

just sent you a message Zhivvy

MAggie did you come back?

49387 Sweet dreams , have a lovely rest , last night I vbasically had my scotch and went to sleep missed the radio but not today,see you ,your tomorrow lol bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

49woah ...

g'night 123

not sure what happened with the numbering there