Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49409 - ok numbers normal i think!

replied to your message Scout

hello 123!

Morning all!! It's so sunny and beautiful here, looks like spring!!smile.gif

I'm off to university, on the afternoon i'll pick up my mom from railway station, she is coming for a visit. So good to see her - haven't seen her after christmas.

Have a good week - see you maybe on thursday! Or of course I have to at least check in here every day - to see if the DUBLIN dates are announced, lol...happy.gif

49411 - not really that sunny here but it is dry which is good and seeing i am not leaving the house all day I am good lol!!!

have a good week Kert!

And I am the same and keep checking for the Dublin dates!

49412 Hello zhivvy , hope your feeling better now................Its really humid here and sticky hot , hate it , anyway hope your all well , might be in later so take care , see you xxxx oooo :o)

49413 - hi 123! feeling a bit better thanks!

still waiting for plaster-guy to come. we had the electrician/heating guy. showed us the audit bout our heating-system. looking good, cheaper than expected, which is always nice!!!

Here I am at 5am, half of my coffee gone, and I've been called off work!!  happy.gif"> doesn

cancan.gif

49415 - enjoy your day off Nikki - back to bed??? i would if i was you

sorry for the number-mess up!! seems i was stuck on a previous page. this one should be right?

btw: maggie, just saw your question, yes i've been working. morningshifts, but population totally changed over the weeks. our previous working-weekedn, it was a 70% geriatic one. with all of my 10 patients belonging in that category. this weekedn patients were much younger in average. so less patients to wash, nurse....
so i can say we had a calm shift!! great!!

49416 - love your new profile pic barbara!

And glad to hear that you had a peaceful work day!

49417 your new profile pic is adorable Barbara !  And Zhiv just checked out your profile, and it has shaped up nicely!!  Just last night I said that Team Mango has become a secret society....  I was only half right!  It 's no secret, oh Queen of ours!!tongue.gif

lol 

its scary puppy!! did you recognize him, zhiv?? lol! i was trying to make this pic of him, then suddenly he came closer, it wasnt supposed to look like this, but i loke it happy.gif i uploaded a bunch more on FB.

49418....I'm back after an almost computer free weekend....and I'm boss free for the next two weeks...my boss went to Brazil today

49419 - woo hoo! so we will be seeing lots of you the Polly!!1

49421...my favourit radio dj on the Icelandic radio sent me a friend request on FB...I'm a fan of his show !!

49422 - wow that is so cool polly!

49402 Hi there ladies ,  love the profile pic barb , very cuteyay.gif.............one of your babies im guessing..........Im good just woke up from a few hours needed sleep.........got radio on and fan on as its still humidohwell.gifand their playing who's gonna ride your wild horses , woohoohappy.gif

49402.....the radio dj plays U2 every day.....and might go to Glasto !!

49403 - good morning / evening 123!!  cold and windy here, radio also on, and I Still Haven't Found....  just came on...tongue.gif

49402.....the radio dj plays U2 every day.....and might go to Glasto !!

49404 - very cool....  smile.gif

49405 - sounds great polly!!! I'll say hello if i see him!

49405-afternoon everyone,how we all doing today.