Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

49406 Hi caz xx, sorry I missed Nikki xx ,anyway i must go now listen to radio and get food lol bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

hi girls.... blood, sweat, tears to update my profile. hope you like it a little?

yes, 123, new profile-pic is my little puppy, hector-wannes. lol! he does like cute, doeznt he???

so the plaster-guy didnt come!! i'm getting really mad here!! its a friend off hans his colleague, the one who helped us out so fine last year. he dont have much time this year, cause is reconstructing an older house himself at the moment. so he brought this guy along to help with the floors, so work would go faster. and asked if it was okay that he and this man would both work for us, so he had more time left to do his own house too. that was fine by us, but seems this guy isnt good at sticking to his schedule and promises. grrrrr... he did promise now to come tomorrow, if he isnt here by 9 i will be so made and will never wnat to see him again!!!

49409-hi barbara, i like your doggy profile pic,he is so cute.sorry to hear that your having trouble with the plaster man,i, hope you get it sorted soon.

hi caz! lots of typos in that post , i can see now. glad you could still figure it out, lol! but yes, i'm mad, but hope he'll be keeping his promises in the future. good craftsmen are hard to find. and i know he can do a great job, if only he shows up, sigh.

49411-yeah i understood it ok,i hope you get it all sorted soon,some craftsmen can be real cowboys and not do a good job or turn up when they are supposed to.hopefully you will be all sorted soon,x

49413-ok barbara,speak to you later.xx

49414 - hello all - profile looking good Barbara - i have almost finished mine, just a couple of more tweaks - has been fun doing them!

49415 hi caz! and zhiv!!  Barbara your profile is so great!!  I knew you were hard at work earlier.... could see the pics being added one by one. Fun to see the results!  Good work , does this mean you are entering the contest??  tongue.gif

49416 - hi Nikki!!!! Are you entering your profile?

i am. i know i'm never gonna win. but i figures not participating cause of that would seem a little silly? anyway, its all just for fun, so i hope people will think its a funny profile even if its not the best one. 

lol! you did realize i was answering to your question, nikki? it seems like i'm a little incoherent today?

good point barbara!!  (and yes i DID know....)tongue.gif i think on that note, i WILL enter!  just for fun.....wink.gif

49420 - i think this is such a fun comp - although I am going to add some bum shots to increase my vote lol!!!!!!

49421 - i don't know zhiv.... that may be cheating!!!  tongue.gif

well, I tweaked mine a little, and entered....  I think it is fun, it's got lots of us working on our profiles, and for sure looking at everyone else's....  

49422 - surely bum shots can't be cheating

Me thinks I should enter just for the fun of it..

My profile hasn't been changed much, just added in NLOTH when it came out, so should be interesting to see what I can do these days.....

Hello Zhivvy,

I can only see you around at the moment, hope you are feeling a bit better, and soooooooooo pleased you have some work on wednesday.

49425 - Nice to see that you all are entering the profile contest. For a while I thought I was the only one of us girls that was going to enter. I've only done minimal work on my profile since I first tweaked it awhile back. I like it the way it is. Good luck to you all!!

49426 - i am here but was on the phone and tweeting lol! And watching the biggest loser too! Finishe dmy profile for the comp - not the best but was fun to do it!

And yes Maggie it is great that I have some work on Wednesday! Been told it is a challenging school but don't care as I have work lol!!!

And as you say jen it is great that we are all entering the profile comp - great fun!

49427 - hey Jen! hey Maggie! How is everyone?? Really windy here today, SUPER windy.... keep expecting a tree thro the roof!

too late tonight to work on profile and another long work day tomorrow so will have a go on wednesday,

today's the deadline.... frown.gif i think.....  maybe not too strict tho??