Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I'm the same, haven't slept well the past few days but am kicking hubsy into spare room tonight so he can cough and sneeze in there all night instead of next to me.  hope you get some sleep tonighttired.gif

the advantages of a spare room lol!!!

I am knackered and blurry eyed after putting all the BTB pics on new thread!

Kerti's right, we all need some shut-eye tonight!

A little on the grouchy side because someone tried to feed me the old double-standard about how women in my position aren't supposed to be picky grrrrr.

I hate to bust their bubble, but I'd rather be happy instead of "just settling" just to please these old-fashioned and selfish jerks.

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Anjana']Feeling tiiiiired
putertired.gif

same here... tired.gif hope that we sleep better tonight....wink.gif

me too and I missed even the radio :o(

There's good in everyone -- sometimes you have to look deeper

Oh I'm sure the person who gave me the so-called advice "meant well",but if the "spark" isn't there , it's not there.

I am in writer's mode. Two major university assignments turned in, a grant application filed, working on a BIG grant application still ...

I am hopeful I suppose. Hopeful for good grades and positive results. If this big application I am working on is successful it will mean getting a dancer-in-residence for our school for 10 months next year. There is no where to take dance lessons in my community and the kids crave it!!!! I hope it works. It would be a big deal here.

I am in writer's mode. Two major university assignments turned in, a grant application filed, working on a BIG grant application still ...

I am hopeful I suppose. Hopeful for good grades and positive results. If this big application I am working on is successful it will mean getting a dancer-in-residence for our school for 10 months next year. There is no where to take dance lessons in my community and the kids crave it!!!! I hope it works. It would be a big deal here.

Good for you!!! What a nice thing to do for the kids in your town!!! I really hope that you are successful in getting it and I'm certain that your grades will be good ones!!!

I've been feeling stressed as there is just too much going on! Looking forward to things settling down . . . . someday!

Oh poor you Janette, I hope you can get some rest and relaxtion soon, stress can be so draining physically and emotionally.  I wish I could book a Bono massage for you x

Accomplished because I finished my "to-do list" which included me walking the dog because he turned into a bit of a pork chop as a result of the winter LOL.

Accomplished because I finished my "to-do list" which included me walking the dog because he turned into a bit of a pork chop as a result of the winter LOL.

LOL Illum!

I'm moody as hell right now, I'll have to shake this off before I clock in tomorrow..or its gonna be another fabulous day!!frown.gif

Dopey, sleepy - and other dwarves! - sleeping pattern is truely screwed and i hate it!

Oh poor you Janette, I hope you can get some rest and relaxtion soon, stress can be so draining physically and emotionally.  I wish I could book a Bono massage for you x

A massage for me too, if you can fix it up Anj... please?smile.gif

Hope everyone is having a better day today!! ((((HUGS))))  for me, this winter has gone by with "Some days are better than others" -mood...

I've been feeling stressed as there is just too much going on! Looking forward to things settling down . . . . someday!
Sending you much love and big hugs, anxiety & stress is so horrible,frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif and never far away. Hope things do slow down for you xxxx happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I'll have one too Anj , could do with one smile.gif. Today its 36 but not as hot as I felt' yesterdayembarassed.gif anyway im in a really good mood and relaxed for a change....................happy.gif

A little nervous because I have a doctor's appt on Monday morning. 
Hope all goes well for you Illum xxxx

I am very frustrated, got a new laptop and slowly transferring all my files from worn out computer. WTF happens with Itunes, plug in ipod and it only comes up with the music I have purchased, about 1000 tracks the other 5000 remain on my old computer and refuse to come to the new laptop. I have over 600 U2 downloads ?????

Anyone experienced this and if so how do I fix it .....

Help, I ve been trying all night to sort it..