Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I am very frustrated, got a new laptop and slowly transferring all my files from worn out computer. WTF happens with Itunes, plug in ipod and it only comes up with the music I have purchased, about 1000 tracks the other 5000 remain on my old computer and refuse to come to the new laptop. I have over 600 U2 downloads ?????

Anyone experienced this and if so how do I fix it .....

Help, I ve been trying all night to sort it..

itunes is a pain in the arse for this maggie. Maybe you could try putting your music onto a memory stick and transfering it onto your laptop and then putting it into itunes that way - could work!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] A little nervous because I have a doctor's appt on Monday morning. 

Hope all goes well for you Illum xxxx

Thanks Zhivvy!!

bored.gifpistachio-overdosetongue02.gifbored.gif

Oh dear  Kernutti!

tired - as sleep pattern is all wrong - but home all alone tonight as john and eleanor are at his parents and i am feeling a bit alone!

Bit of a mixed mood today, got a bit fed up this week so took this afternoon off and watched an afternoon film on the telly sipping cups of tea, haven't done that in ages, good therapy for a grouchy mood, it was an old Audrey Hepburn film, comedy crime caper, a lot of old fashioned innocent fun and she of course looked beautiful and stylish in it!

Bit of a mixed mood today, got a bit fed up this week so took this afternoon off and watched an afternoon film on the telly sipping cups of tea, haven't done that in ages, good therapy for a grouchy mood, it was an old Audrey Hepburn film, comedy crime caper, a lot of old fashioned innocent fun and she of course looked beautiful and stylish in it!

Sounds like just the afternoon you needed Anj - and her films are just the best, how can someone be so beautiful?

Is hubsy recovered yet? has he given it to you?

It was really nice watching an afternoon film, she is uniquely stunning, I think Film4 is doing a season of Audrey films, I could watch her everyday!

Hubsy is on the mend thanx, I have a bit of a grizzly throat but I'm hoping it won't turn into anything, have taken lots of vitC and zinc!

keep yourself drugged up - in a legal way lol!!! glad that hubsy is better - nothing worse than a sick man!!!

And i could watch her films so many times - Breakfast at tiffanys is one of my favourite films

Roman Holiday Tuesday, Tiffany's next Friday both noon on C4! Maybe some others too, will let you know if I spot them!

Roman Holiday Tuesday, Tiffany's next Friday both noon on C4! Maybe some others too, will let you know if I spot them!

Oh thanks Anj!happy.gif

Me is a happy sue ....with the world of U2 again after lap top at the doctors....

AND..

Wine inside me and beside me.

Hello All..

Good mood , no wine for me its 8.47 am here so having or had a tea , I love the old classics Anjana , and sipping tea , its the best, havnt done that in awhile meself..........................

Hello 123 another friendly face..will not need your bath or shower now...mine is fix

Am clean..no more boiling kettles for everything..

But thankyoulaugh.gif

Hello 123 another friendly face..will not need your bath or shower now...mine is fix

Am clean..no more boiling kettles for everything..

But thankyoulaugh.gif

laugh.gif , Now iv'e got a rip in my shorts and the kitchen cupboard door hinge snapped so dont copy this time ok ? lol

I'm currently feeling a mixture of emotions,

1. relieved because I finally got my mail-order package (anti-valentine day shirt and animal rescue site stuff)

2. bummed because a friend of mine lost their cat and everyone knows I have a major soft spot for doggies & kitties.

Cats have a habbit coming back when food is around....after a bit of a walk about.wink.gif

I woke up in such a great mood!!! and still am in a great mood!!! Looking forwards to tonight and also the sun is bright and the sky is blue - what a lovely day

It's late Saturday morning, what I should be doing is going out..getting some food shopping, and drop my cv's off a few places..But after a week with out lap top and U2 world...am finding it hard to step away.ohwell.gif

But the sun is shining and tomorrow it's going to be a wet day. So me thinks I should make a move..laugh.gif

maybe you could shop on the net , my aunt does it and loves it , she says she gets bargains as well , she's in the UK

maybe you could shop on the net , my aunt does it and loves it , she says she gets bargains as well , she's in the UK
Could I shop for a Mr Bono ?laugh.gif

Oh yeah I found him in the chocolate section , hes a real bargain but hes biodegradable :o( one minute you have him the next you dont..................Guess what ? * their playing evelasting love on the radio * bio degradable so what would you get done before the degradable happens and he gets recycled to next customer ? know what i'd do

Don't think I should say here!

embarassed.gifThis is not helping me put a shopping list together....not one that can be got at Waitrose....eek.gif