Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Chilled too in the mess of my living room - need to shower and then need to de-clutter and find a sixpence i need to post to my friend in Canada!

I really should clean the house but I really can't be arsed!!

I have a friend who whenever she was in that kind of mood she would say that she had a serious case of the 'f**kits!*

Dopey as have been asleep - felt a bit ill earlier as if i was getting a terrible cold, not too sure if still feel ill or not!

Are you posting to ME in Canada Zhiv??? ;)

I have that imploding head pressure sensation today so I keep popping my ears. Arg. I think it's allergies. Otherwise it's a good day. Has warmed up some.

Lol Scout!!! It is to a woman I used to work with and her daughter is getting married and she wants a lucky sixpence fo the wedding. I should have posted it so long ago but i am terrible at remembering!

Right now my mood is "Rockin!!" because I scored a fabulous scored on my review today!!

clap.gifclap.gifWell done!!!!!

selfish me-mood this weekend happy.gif hans is off with kids to a meeting. 

yesterday i met a friend after work, she picked me up at hospital and we went to 'our' pub to have drinks together and i had some pancakes, and we did lots of talking (for almost 5 hours!!) i was home just in time to eat fries.
today i went for a little walk with dogs after work. sorted out some clutter in the livingroom, whipped bit of dust and stranded on the couch with laptop.

Sounds a great day barbara!!

i am sniffing etc... but drooling over Bono - as normal. watched the u218 dvd and now on popmart in mexico!

Get well soon Zhiv x

I'm having a comical day today 'trying' to relax which I think is a funny contradiction in terms! I'm told I never really truly switch off from doing things, even if I sit down I'm thinking about what to do next or writing a list of some sort!! So hubsy is trying to get me to truly do nowt today and empty my head but I'm having to work hard at it LOLlaugh.gif

Anjlaugh.gif xxxx lmao missed your fun ................

Im in a really good mood now , since im home and not having to go anywhere...................Feel like I got some things done today so im happyhappy.gif

Hi 123, glad you are in a good mood. I am basking in sunshine coming through the window, hmmmmm lovelybono_happy.gif

Im having a good giggle to myself tonight , love those nights, we've plenty of sunshine , will ask for somemore to come your way ;o)

Good for you 123 happy.gif and yes please send some sun this way, could do with more, it really picks you up when the sun is shining and the sky is blue!

Feeling feisty because I got an email from a man who totally discouraged my dreams of working in the business/promotions end of the music industry,but  it's totally fine and dandy for him to pursue his career goals in the same industry, what a chauvinist pig!!

I'm feeling much better after a nap and a workout.  I believe the part which had me upset over the sexist man who emailed me is the very fact  some people still harbor such an old-fashioned attitude about women even in 2011.

You know better illum dont worry , your a capable woman as far as I know from what i've read.............

Im in a good mood but somehow sooooooo hungry as I hav'nt had dinner....................

Happy too because my daughter is safe at her home and her boyfriend had a good first day at his new job, so this makes me happy :o)

In the happiest mood ever!!!!!!! Even happier than when I heard i will see my boys at Glastonbury!

Just had a message of my favourite person in the whole world - my oldest friend who lives in America and I miss him like crazy! I normally only get to see him at Christmas but I just found out he is over here at the end of March!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I am so excited to see him again!  - and I get to meet his new boyfriend too (well not new but I never met him) , so I have been told I have to be on my best behaviour!!! - As if i wouldn't!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Ohhhh I am so happy and can't stop grinning!!! happy.gifhappy.gif

wow Zhiv tongue.gif the good news just keeps coming!
I know!!!! I am so excited to be seeing him again!!! He is such a special friend and I do miss him so! Can't wait to spend a couple of days with him and of course a few bottles of wine!happy.gif Poor John having to put up with the 2 of us lol!!!!

like you can read in countin-thread, the plaster/tile-man didnt show!! we waited till noon, luckily the electricity/heating-guy did show up and helped us out very well, deciding on which radiators we'll be needing. and where to put tubes, kabels. 

after lunch my love called him. didnt answer. mad.gifso he called his colleague, who arranged this guy to work for us. he was a little annoyed and ashamed for his friend not to show up. so he asked us to call him up in afternoon if still nothing.
3pm the guy finally answered his phone, saying he would call back soon, he was busy.mad.gif
called the other guy (colleague) again, to tell him no one came. he called his friend himself, who then finally called us like 15 minutes later. he now promises to come tomorrow. my love made clear it was the only way, cause we both would be at work rest of the week!!! 
this will be his last chance. i'm not gonna trust him ever again, if he doesnt show tomorrow-morning!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

okay end of rant. sorry.

oh barbara that sucks!!! I hope that it is all sorted out soon - I hate it when people don't turn up when they say that they are going to!