Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I'm in a good mood because I have friends that support me in my decisions. Whatever they may be. : )

sun is shining!! my livingroom is starting to look great! found out yesterday zita (my female dog) is NOT pregnant!!

only downside: have to work lateshift. but hey: at least i have work, so i should be thankful, right?

Barbara-That's great news about your doggie!!!

As for me, I'm feeling anxious over an upcoming doctor appointment on Monday morning.

Hope all goes well at the doctor's for you Illum xxx

Good mood - found out that i have a half day work next week - hoping for a couple more days but at least it is something

Having problems with some parts here, not able to leave reply...mood not happy..bored.gif

it seems ok with me in here but other people today have said that they have had problems on slow posts etc...

Oh ((((hugs)))) suee hope things look better for you asap

Im in a really good mood :o)

spitting nails I'm so mad right now.

I came home and the road crews had ploughed the street down really deep which you'd think is a good thing except they went down so deep that it left the driveways and sidewalks with a several inches high squared curb. i have a steep and short drive way to get up and so on slippery snow have to be going fairly quickly to make it up.

I didn't notice the blunt edge until I was turned into the drive, hit it full on and got stuck, as the car slid off and back down onto the road the front end hit hard. Sure enough there's a piece underneath that is ripped off and dented in.

First I got a shovel and chiseled away some sort of incline to it cussing and fuming and then I managed to leave a half civil message on the Town voicemail as I want the Town manager to deal with this in the morning. i've had this car less than a year.

I'm PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And apparently i shovelled so hard i have strained my pinky finger so typing is difficult and i'm getting even more mad

And my tooth aches

F*CK

pardon me while i go have a moment to cool down

Oh Scout! No wonder you are so pissed off - anyone would be!

I hope that the town council gets back in touch with you and sorts out the damage to your car

I think I'm starting to settle down.

Going to take a hot shower to loose the rest of this bad energy. It is just a car ... but it's my first "real" car where I'm making payments and all. I was never hard on my vehicles but I also need this one to last. For frick's sake I'm not made of money. Every dollar is spoken for in the month ...

Uh oh, i'm getting sucked into the negative vortex again. Into the hot shower i go!

:)

A little disappointed I didn't get a job I interviewed for, but my gut feeling says it's for the best and something better will come along.

Not meant to be Illume, and a sign of better things to comehappy.gif

Goodmorning everyone , im in a really good moodhappy.gifAnd I hope your all catching it too , sleeps just great feel new today

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Crabby, but I'm going to deal with it by going to bed early and figure out how I can get some "me time" into my busy schedule.

Crabby, but I'm going to deal with it by going to bed early and figure out how I can get some "me time" into my busy schedule.
I got an idea for you Illum...make a list with the words..me..me..me...me...me....! It will make your day. : )

My mood ring says I'm cool, but I already knew that....but earlier it told me I was bitchy! eek.gif

Im happy feel as I have no baggage now , it feels great and I dont have to worry about trust issues either............

Tired and full of cold - seems worse today than yesterday! Started day with agrument with daughter too - she's tired I understand that but still needed shouted at lol!!!