Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh feel better everyone.

Glad you got some work Zhiv!

Sorry about the job Illum.

Had a wicked headache yesterday. I tried to come on here and couldn't do it. Laid down and fell asleep on the couch

but

I'm having a good day today. Going to get off here and drive down to my new house and measure windows and stuff for blinds and walk the dogs.

Probably check in tonight and see if anyone's around.

Thanks Scout!!

As for my current mood, I feel quite accomplished because I have 2 loads of laundry going, the animals taken care of and my race-training finished before I head off to work.

Have been cleaning and doing domestic chores all day and am exhausted!! Gonna sit down in a min then re-heat some food from last night and then collapse in the sofa for the night!

My Great Dane was officially traumatized and terrorized by the tape measure. And yet, she insisted on following me from room to room while I measured the windows so it was her own fault that the giant, yellow, bendy snake that zips loudly back into its shell snapped her in the nose ...

i'm getting excited. One week today and I'll be sleeping in my new, pre-owned, low-rent home in one of the most beautiful parks in the world. I'm looking forward to having windows and natural light and more space and the peacefulness of it there.

I've been robbed, had a drunk man try to break into my basement bachelor suite and my dog attacked by a stray in the year and half that I've lived in this community. In the national park, I'll have to watch for wildlife but it will be amazing!

so sorry to hear bout the problems, scout. and illums too.

as for me: i feel this urge for chickenwings!!! they were mentionned in this kids-show on nickelodeon, and i cant stop thinking bout them eversince. but its sunday. shops all closed.

mmmmm hungry for chicken wings!

Scout...Sorry I should not laugh, but had this picture in mt head of your dog and the tape measure..so sorry..laugh.gif

Hope all goes well with the move, and your new home..happy.gif

Thanks. I was laughing too. I looked at her and said, "You dumb bunny!" She has yet to realize that

1. she's huge and could kill anything if she desired to, especially a tape measure

2. that if she was scared of the thing then she should have quit following me from room to room and

3. well, that she's a dumb bunny sometimes. I've never beat her with anything in my life so she has no reason to fear a thing!

I'm cold. People from another forum keep pissing me off.  The average age over there is at least 50.   They're just a bunch of old farts.  I don't think I'll go there ever again. That band is old & no one listens to them anymore anyway. So excited about finally seeing U2.  I'm counting the days...3 more months. 

I had a good weekend, did a nice weekend trip to Stockholm with my friendssmile.gif

But my feelings are little confused and contradictory... next week is the last week of my study leave, and then I have to go back to work! It's a big change because I've been studying for last 8 years and now I should graduate this spring...I should be lucky that I'm finally graduating but I'm also very uncertain about the future... and I haven't been at work since last october, of course it's easy to go back because I know where I'm going and what's the work like and I know all the people there and they are nice etc and at least I've got some job. The problem is that I just don't like the job and the general athmosphere there, all the business, stalking, monitoring and never ending competition...ohwell.gif

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
really kert?? been studying 8 years??? wow! and i was almost admiring myself wink02.gif, studied to be a registered nurse for 3 years and now thinking of getting another degree, again: 3 years.... sigh.

yes 8 long years - but i've been slow lol! It shouldn't have taken so long, but I've had full time job almost all the time... (ok and sometimes i've been little lazy too...wink.gif)

What you're going to study, something related to caring/nursing area or something totally different? Three years sounds a long time but it goes so fast... And if you'll study another degree it is admirable!smile.gif

i did wanna specialize in nursing, oncology, for years. but since i've got my back-problems, i've been thinking bout other options. cause would be wiser to find something less heavy on my back. so i have come up with some other jobs, still social-sector. its gonna be either a social-nurse-degree or a degree in family-science. will make a decision after visiting the info-day at college in may.

sorry to hear you've got back problemsfrown.gif nursing job is certainly pretty hard also physically.. but social sector and /or combining it with nursing sounds very good too, hope you'll find something interesting and less heavy from there!

Congrats Kurt! You're on your way and you can start to look out for new opportunities that inspire you.

I'm all for going back to school because it's a ridiculous wonderful thing to do that can put one further and further into debt ... sigh

It's never too late so go for it if you're thinking of it Barbara. I have another year of part-time classes to do and then a practicum. I enjoy the brain challenge!

Hope all goes well Illum

Great mood , im about to have a beer and enough of driving for today so im thrilled :o)

I'm kind of worried due to another doctor appointment tomorrow morning.
Thinking of you and hope all goes well...some ((((((hugs))))))from me smile.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']I'm kind of worried due to another doctor appointment tomorrow morning.

Thinking of you and hope all goes well...some ((((((hugs))))))from me smile.gif

Hugs from me too Illum!! Hope it goes/went well!

And thanks Scout!smile.gif

cause seems something happends round this house everyday, something good i mean, something to get it ready!

electrican came today to do the electricity in second part of livingroom. and the guy for the floor comes tomorrowmorninghappy.gif
and we did get news bout furniture too, seems our new couch is ready!! but bookcases and tv-table arent yet. could be april before they are, but thats not bad. that way we can paper and paint before they arrive.

I'm kind of worried due to another doctor appointment tomorrow morning.

hope all went well for you this morning Illum xxx

In a great mood! had a fantastic day out in Shrewsbury with parents and friends and a fun filled lunch and lots of laughs