Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I can't get the picture out of my head, seeing the news last night and even more this morning, and here we are going on with our lives, thinking about food need to get at the shops, moaning about cleaning our house, while people have no homes looking for love ones, people standing on roofs waiting to be rescued....NO WORD....NO WORD......ARE ENOUGH...

Feeling better after a good night's sleep,some soul searching and prayer while I was doing my race training.  As for my man trouble, I've decided to ditch him because (as the saying goes) "no man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry".

Feeling better after a good night's sleep,some soul searching and prayer while I was doing my race training.  As for my man trouble, I've decided to ditch him because (as the saying goes) "no man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry".

Well put Illum - if he is not making you smile he is not worth it

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling better after a good night's sleep,some soul searching and prayer while I was doing my race training.  As for my man trouble, I've decided to ditch him because (as the saying goes) "no man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry".

Well put Illum - if he is not making you smile he is not worth it

Yep and there's more to life than finding "the one".

...always too many things to do mood....eyes.gif

...frazzled is the word I'm looking for!

I should be very careful what I wish for...Friday I said I hoped it would ran sometime over the weekend, so as make me do cleaning of house...which I have not for a couple of weeks...Open curtain Mmmmmmmmmmm it's wet out side...so with that I will start with clean up, But please a little sun shine this afternoon so I can go for walk by beach and coffee outside...Think I'm pushing it with my order of weather...SORRY EVERYONE....laugh.gif

OK yes it's sad, but I feel I can sleep tonight, happy I have cleaned the place...top to toe... place smells of polish. Didn't manage walk on the beach or the coffee out side.....But I have Anjana's picture and coffee mug by my side.laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ohhh I love Anjana's pic!!!

I've had a good weekend... been busy with writing but also have met my friends and my dad and have had a nice and relaxing time too.

I'm feeling very very odd - going back to work tomorrow after six months break!!!!eyes.gifohwell.gif

Hope everyone has had a good weekendsmile.gif

Having a good weekend. I hope everyone is too. Thanks Kerttuli! Good luck tomorrow on the job. You'll be fine. It'll just be like clockwork again. smile.gif

In a good mood, but better get busy.

I am in a good mood. I have had a good few days doing my swimming training - although aching now lol!!

But it has left me feeling great!!!

but not reallysick.gif just that after working for so many days in a row, the piles are growing and not much left in wardrobes. so i'm forced to feel this mood.

but then lena came home. and she's hitting puberty bigtime. in war with herself and the world. she feels like she doesnt fit in at school. she feels alienated ffrom her class. asked on a scale of 10, how happy are you mom? 8, was my score. how can you be so happy?? she asks.

i'm healthy, my family is healthy, i'm happily married, have a job, a house.... why shouldnt i be happy? so how bout you? i asked. 4, maybe 5. she says.
and i can tell her this time will pass. she will grow up and feel strong, and not care so much bout what others say or think bout her. but at her age, its impossible to imagine this, i guess...frown.gif

but then lena came home. and she's hitting puberty bigtime. in war with herself and the world. she feels like she doesnt fit in at school. she feels alienated ffrom her class. asked on a scale of 10, how happy are you mom? 8, was my score. how can you be so happy?? she asks.
i'm healthy, my family is healthy, i'm happily married, have a job, a house.... why shouldnt i be happy? so how bout you? i asked. 4, maybe 5. she says.
and i can tell her this time will pass. she will grow up and feel strong, and not care so much bout what others say or think bout her. but at her age, its impossible to imagine this, i guess...frown.gif
you know what tho??  what a sweet conversation for the two of you to have,,,  that she comes home and talks to you about how she's feeling....  that is so great

Babara...It's hell at times with teens moods, You never know what is going to come in the door, and even if they are happy one min......that can change in the next....smile.gif mad.gif frown.gifsmile.gif mad.gif laugh.gif eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif mad.gifhappy.gif devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif embarassed.gif........

tired, tired, tired..... ! worked a 16 hr shift yesterday with few breaks and little food..... wow busy day. but kind of feel satisfied now, because everything turned out ok!

OH! NIkki  hope your feeling better now!  ((((hugs coming your way ))).smile.gif

A little dissapointed,but I will get over it because of another doctor's appointment tomorrow.  
Hope you are feeling better today, and all went well today.smile.gif

Thank you sue!  Feel better just being home, and daughter is here, so special treat....smile.gif

but reading about the nuclear plants is making me feel sad, scared, upset.....  and worried.  For all of us.frown.gif