Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']  A little dissapointed,but I will get over it because of another doctor's appointment tomorrow.  

Hope you are feeling better today, and all went well today.smile.gif

Thanks and as a result of going to the appointment I'm finally on the road to Wellville!!

thanx nikki, and you are right. its good thing we can still talk. just i sometimes feel we're stuck with this conversation. she doesnt like her school, class, studies. she wants to do something else, she says, something with more languages or art, she wants to be actress. other days she claims its not so much the studies, its this class. lots of posh-girls who only judge you for your clothes, appearance. they all think she's ugly, tell her her hair is hidious. 

all her friends are in other classes, cause they study math, which is her weakest subject so moving to their class isnt an option.
i sometimes would like to just make it all right for her, if only i could....
other times i think that maybe she's just being to sensitive. maybe those girls arent so bad. i don know what to think. all i know is i worry sometimes bout her being so unhappy.. and then you hear another story bout some young girl taking her own life cause. and it scares me.
sorry, bet you all have problems. and i didn mean to go on and on.
16-hour shift, nikki??? omg, how did you survive?!
hope you feel better soon, illum.
thanx for sympathy, sue. yes teenagers arent so easy to live with. i know i should be thankful... blabla... but i have to say i look forward to the day she 's out of highschool and things might calm down, sigh. who said they'r dramaqueens?!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee wrote:

illumination70']  A little dissapointed,but I will get over it because of another doctor's appointment tomorrow.  

Hope you are feeling better today, and all went well today.
smile.gif

Thanks and as a result of going to the appointment I'm finally on the road to Wellville!!

That is  great to hear Illum xxx happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

thanx nikki, and you are right. its good thing we can still talk. just i sometimes feel we're stuck with this conversation. she doesnt like her school, class, studies. she wants to do something else, she says, something with more languages or art, she wants to be actress. other days she claims its not so much the studies, its this class. lots of posh-girls who only judge you for your clothes, appearance. they all think she's ugly, tell her her hair is hidious. 
all her friends are in other classes, cause they study math, which is her weakest subject so moving to their class isnt an option.
i sometimes would like to just make it all right for her, if only i could....
other times i think that maybe she's just being to sensitive. maybe those girls arent so bad. i don know what to think. all i know is i worry sometimes bout her being so unhappy.. and then you hear another story bout some young girl taking her own life cause. and it scares me.
sorry, bet you all have problems. and i didn mean to go on and on.
16-hour shift, nikki??? omg, how did you survive?!
hope you feel better soon, illum.
thanx for sympathy, sue. yes teenagers arent so easy to live with. i know i should be thankful... blabla... but i have to say i look forward to the day she 's out of highschool and things might calm down, sigh. who said they'r dramaqueens?!

Barbara so sorry to hear that Lena is having a bad time right now - give her hugs from the Morgan house - where we all love her and think that she is an amazing and great girl.

Maybe you are right and it is hormones and she is just feeling hyper-sensitive at the moment, I certainly remember the highs and lows of my moods when I was her age. It is a pity that she can't be in the same classes as her friend as I guess that would make her much happier.

At least she still talks to you though Barbara and that is great that she can let you know how she is feeling - it is nice that you have such an open relationship.

And I know she will never believe it but she is such a beautiful girl - inside and out and worth a million of those girls who say mean things to her

kind words, zhiv. maybe you would reconsider when you would hear the things she's letting the google-translator-lady say at this moment.... i'm hearing: bono stinks, justin bieber is yummy-yummy. b-boy is much more awesome than b-man.....

and she's having a great time...ohwell.gif
oh, her latest: justin bieber rocks, bono sucks. and that mean google-lady just shouts it into my livingroommad.gifmad.gif

kind words, zhiv. maybe you would reconsider when you would hear the things she's letting the google-translator-lady say at this moment.... i'm hearing: bono stinks, justin bieber is yummy-yummy. b-boy is much more awesome than b-man.....
and she's having a great time...ohwell.gif
oh, her latest: justin bieber rocks, bono sucks. and that mean google-lady just shouts it into my livingroommad.gifmad.gif
mad.gifmad.gif How dare she!!!!! She is sleeping in the garden when you come here!!! mad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Hope you are feeling better today, and all went well today.
smile.gif

Yeah, it's great to hear that too. I had a scare about a month ago. Then doc took labwork and everything. I had to go see her and wait waaay too long for that appointment. Then she showed me all my labwork and gave me high-five on my results and thanked me for having to wait so long.  So..."Wellville"..lol....is a great place to live!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Hope you are feeling better today, and all went well today.
smile.gif

Thanks because after over a month of dealing with constant flu-symptoms,I had to do something.

I'm zonked.

My brain is on overload but the move went well, the blizzard didn't keep me stuck in La Ronge. I drove 60-70 km/hour on the rabbit trail of snow south and it's gorgeous here. There's sooooooooooooooo much snow but it has warmed up significantly and my new co-workers seem very nice and my new job is going to be super challenging and has some cool benefits (training in Banff next month).

All said, I nearly threw up, passed out and started bawling at one point today being introduced in front of a group of new co-workers. Think it was a mild anxiety attack. The WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!!!!!!

moment hit. This is such a grown up job. It's for real if you know what i mean.

I miss the kidlets back at the school but I think I made the right choice moving here.

Now to get caught up on university course work too.

And too much money going out ...

I might throw up, pass out and start bawling again right now so I'm going to stop and go make more tea.

:)

hang in there Scout!  it will get better as you find your way around, and things become more familiar......  what a great opportunity you've found for yourself.......smile.gif

(I'll bet the kidlets miss you too......  )

I'm zonked.

My brain is on overload but the move went well, the blizzard didn't keep me stuck in La Ronge. I drove 60-70 km/hour on the rabbit trail of snow south and it's gorgeous here. There's sooooooooooooooo much snow but it has warmed up significantly and my new co-workers seem very nice and my new job is going to be super challenging and has some cool benefits (training in Banff next month).

All said, I nearly threw up, passed out and started bawling at one point today being introduced in front of a group of new co-workers. Think it was a mild anxiety attack. The WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!!!!!!

moment hit. This is such a grown up job. It's for real if you know what i mean.

I miss the kidlets back at the school but I think I made the right choice moving here.

Now to get caught up on university course work too.

And too much money going out ...

I might throw up, pass out and start bawling again right now so I'm going to stop and go make more tea.

:)

I am glad to hear that you got their safetly Scout and that your co-workers seem good.

And I am sure that you have made a great career choice! happy.gif

so glad to hear lawoman and illum are both in Wellvillewink.gif

and hang in scout, you will be fine.
spring has come to our land!! so i feel happyhappy.gif
love lost some paper he needs to get payed for the days he wasnt working (sort of compensation for unemployement) and if he don find it back he wont get payed for those couple of days... and ofcourse he's blaming me for throwing it away. (and since this whole place is upsidedown at the moment, it wont be easy to find it back) so not so happy bout thateyes.gif

edit: after looking for these forms for more than 4 hours, he finally found them.... where he left them..... on top of his writing/computer-desk..... (really hard not to laugh in his facerolleyes.gifyay.gifgrin.gif)

feeling abit sad at the mo,as it,s coming up to the anniversary date of my mums funeral,3 years on the 20th,so i,ve been thinking about her alot at the mo and wish she was still here.x

i,m not to bad thanks try i try not to think about it to much as i still get upset when i do.she went out with some friends one saturday morning and fell and broke her hip,she was quie frail anyway they wanted to operate but didn,t think she was strong enough to take the op.so they made her as comfortable as poss,but then she just went down hill and died 3 days later.

horrible story. wont ask anymore questions since you seem to be strugling with the loss. hugs!

thank you,it is still quit hard,i have her photo on my fire place with a box with some of her bits and pieces  in and some of her ashes.

Caz63-I'm so sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm feeling feisty and strong as a result of fighting off those negative vibes and fatigue which held me down when I was sick because as George Carlin says" it's bullsh*t and it's bad for ya LOL!!"

{{{{hugs}}}} Caz - and you know that if ever you want to talk there are lots of us here to listen xxx

thanks guys,you all are the nearest thing that i,ve got to family,who i can talk yo or confide in when i need to.xx

Great mood!

I'm back with my friends here smile.gif

Been away for a bit but still checking up on you on a daily basis. Love you all Peeps!

LH

i,m not to bad thanks try i try not to think about it to much as i still get upset when i do.she went out with some friends one saturday morning and fell and broke her hip,she was quie frail anyway they wanted to operate but didn,t think she was strong enough to take the op.so they made her as comfortable as poss,but then she just went down hill and died 3 days later.
Sorry, Caz!!!!!! (((((HUGS)))))

Take care caz. Anniversaries are tough some times.

I had a great day. Slept like a rock last night and today was able to focus and really write. I'm working on some tourism pieces.

Then after work four of us went for a cross country ski (maybe 5 or more kilometres) and it was snowing and there is TONS of snow this year and the forest here is gorgeous. I got gawking down a snowshoe trail and lost my balance and fell. I actually heard my neck crack but I THINK I'm okay. Perhaps I just saved myself a visit to the chiropractor?

Take care caz. Anniversaries are tough some times.

I can definitely relate to this because I lost a friend a couple years ago and the anniversary of her passing as a result of a sudden heart attack is in a couple days.  As for my current mood, I'm relaxing with some home-made Irish soda bread before heading off to work.