Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

My husband walked out on me and ended our marriage. I had no idea it was coming. I feel so stupid and humilitated.

OMG,

You definitely have my condolences!!

((HUGS))

Sorry to bring it up . . . too painful to discuss  frown.gif

Hugs are good though, need them!

{{{hugs}}} Janette, sorry that you are feeling so bad and hurting too. xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Sorry to bring it up . . . too painful to discuss 
frown.gif

Hugs are good though, need them!

{{{hugs}}} Janette, sorry that you are feeling so bad and hurting too. xxx

Thanks  :)

Janette-I just wanted to let you know you are in my prayers ((HUGS))

As for my current mood I'm feeling irritated by the age-old question of why bad things happen to good people and the meanest people in the world always get the best of luck.

I had a sickly fun time vacuuming tonight. I got a new vacuum and its works very well.

My social life has picked up here in the town of 30 people. I've been skiing with co-workers, out for St. Patrick's Day homemade Guiness chocolate cake and now off for drinks at the local lodge with some.

Not sure when I'm going to get my school work done. Power Sunday I guess!

Take care all of you!!

dogs are lying on the floor in a ray of sunlight. oldest kids still in bed. love in bed after night-shift (or graveyard-shift, like i heard it called in american movies) youngest is solving these 'picture-puzzles' on puter.

i need to do some laundry, prepare meal and tonight we're gonna go to my moms where i have to color her hair. and we were promised pancakes!!
after all the problems with her shoulders, she's now having a very bad infection on her wrist and needs operation after 6 weeks of wearing a cast. this is to make sure she keeps it still. its causing her problems since last december, but she kept on goin, while it got worse, and now the wrist and thumb or so painful, swollen and red. probably caused by putting too much force on it, to spare her shoulders.
i'm just a little worried by all this. hope it ends well. also been thinking a lot bout this friend who has problems at home, hope she's well.

dogs are lying on the floor in a ray of sunlight. oldest kids still in bed. love in bed after night-shift (or graveyard-shift, like i heard it called in american movies) youngest is solving these 'picture-puzzles' on puter.
i need to do some laundry, prepare meal and tonight we're gonna go to my moms where i have to color her hair. and we were promised pancakes!!
after all the problems with her shoulders, she's now having a very bad infection on her wrist and needs operation after 6 weeks of wearing a cast. this is to make sure she keeps it still. its causing her problems since last december, but she kept on goin, while it got worse, and now the wrist and thumb or so painful, swollen and red. probably caused by putting too much force on it, to spare her shoulders.
i'm just a little worried by all this. hope it ends well. also been thinking a lot bout this friend who has problems at home, hope she's well.

Barbara, hope your mom is OK and the operation helps.

Doing a little better today . . . I think I've cried it all out, for now anyway, and looking for ways to keep busy so as not to dwell on the negative (easier to say than to do!) . . . . thanks to everyone for sending prayers and hugs!!!!!!

Hope your mom will feel better soon, Barbara!!! It's so hard when those closest to us are in pain and we cannot do much to help them. I'm sure your visit will help to cheer her!!!

Barbara1-I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother ((HUGS))!!

As for my current mood, I'm relieved I was finally able to find a constructive way to deal with my anger toward a smug individual who hinted (in an email) I didn't know what hard work was even though many would consider his job a "cushy/dream gig"..

thanx girls. worst of it is she was happy to finally be able to work again after being home for more then a year with that shoulder-thing. and after working almost 3 months she's out again.

btw: what was it you did, illum, to deal with your anger?

Good to hear you're feeling a little better Janette!

I hope your mom is able to go back to work Barbara. My mom had polio when she was a child and now she's having some kind of post-polio disease, she had to stop working about ten years ago. Luckily she can still walk, move etc. and but she is very weak and has pains all the time. Like you said Janette, it's difficult when our families / friends etc are in pain and there's not really much or anything we can do....

My week has been ups and downs... my currently mood is something betweenohwell.gif and smile.gif and tired.gif.

btw: what was it you did, illum, to deal with your anger?

My anger was resolved by writing a letter to the jerk, reading it a couple times to express my disgust, tore it up and threw it out with the rest of the garbage.  My next step to end the frustration included starting the "toughest job" thread in order turn a negative situation into a positive one. happy.gif

Doing a little better today . . . I think I've cried it all out, for now anyway, and looking for ways to keep busy so as not to dwell on the negative (easier to say than to do!) . . . . thanks to everyone for sending prayers and hugs!!!!!!
A good cry really does help at times doesn't it?

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better Janette - {{{{{hugs}}}}

Barbara - so sorry to hear about the problems with your mum, it must be so frustrating for her after waiting to return to work. I hope that she can do this soon. And I hope that you all had a great afternoon together to cheer her up too xxxx

cause i saw this video on television, from youtube, with this girl claiming god had punished the japanese for being atheists. she was praising god cause he not only sends the atheists to hell, but killed them with tsunami/earthquake too. she was asking people to pray with her, so god would listen and keep punishing the people who didnt believe. its sad, young people thinking like this, and pathetic too. but also mean and inhuman to say these things while people lost their lives, houses, family...

Feeling negative . . . . again . . . . so much worrying and cannot seem to stop dwelling . . . . . can't keep focused on anything!

Feeling negative . . . . again . . . . so much worrying and cannot seem to stop dwelling . . . . . can't keep focused on anything!

Awww Janette, sorry that you are feeling so bad at the moment I so hope that you are feeling more positve soon and if you want to talk you know where I am {{{{hugs}}} xxxx

:) Thanks

{{{{hugs}}} just sent you a message xxx

Feeling tired because the antibiotics I've been on since last Tuesday really wear one out which is why it's time to stock-up on Starbucks via instant coffee.

Feeling so angry with the builders around here. It is a huge long ongoing story. But the one at the moment is that the final part of the estate is being built - and then all will be over - 4yrs, a long time to live ina building site, but we knew that when we bought. But the builders have put some of the building equipment by the fence which is more or less in front of our front gate! - at first we thought it was better than the mountain of dirt we had for weeks. But last night we saw two men attempting to break in and steal the stuff. So I went to tell the woman at the site office today and said we don't like it being dumped outside our house and don't like the fact that people like that are hanging outside our house underneath my daughter's window! So she told me that it was a building site and what did we expect? - So I told her I expected to feel safe in my house and not have theives underneath my daughter's bedroom window!!!! She was so rude to me, and has wound me up so much so that I walked out of the place.

I remember you mentioning about the buildings across the road , shame , just be patient this time will pass ((hugs))

Im in a annoyed mood because people forget that a person who is not practising Christian changes when they become a practising Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I had a good sleep...............and will shortly go back to bed lol as its 3;15am here :o)