Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

auwch thats not good, zhiv. and i cant see why this woman had to get rude, instead of working out another way/place to collect the material. like we say: its the opportunity that makes the thieve. for theirs and yours safety, they should be interested in your warnings. 

as for us: we have the curtain and light-thing figured out just fine. we found exactly what we wanted firzst shop we went to! so i'm pleasedhappy.gif

This should sum it up:

I warned you not to go on

cherishing your broken heart

So put that last drink down and

find a better place to start

I want to win your heart

I want to win your heart

Starsailor ~ All the Plans

Had a great sleep , so not tired and ready for the service :o)....

Hungry???..yep..that's a mood!! I'm in the mood for cheese...string cheese.Think I'll go get some.

had to google string-cheese, never heard it before. 

spring is here to stay! another sunny day with blue sky. want to do some painting outside today. maybe even catch a little tan??

I'm feeling sly & smug.  MCR has their own board now but I didn't join it.  They have a lot of users too.  Not in the mood for anything new or unchartered waters.  I would probably meet trolls over there & lose interest in the band because of it (like what happened at nin.com).  .  I'll just stay a lurker at MCR.  The band's management  must've seen my avatar posting over here & at that author's website.  I'm fine where I am right now. 

Happy Tuesday.

I'm feeling relieved because a huge load has been lifted from my shoulders because I finally let something go which is good because it will do nothing,but hurt me in the long run.

Was in a good mood - until I just read the most racist, biggoted and unreasearched and immature and inanely ignorant newspaper article that has possbily ever been written. Seriously it has peed me off so much - i am seething

Feeling a tiny bit more optimistic and hopeful! Really working on being positive, but allowing tears when needed, lol!

Was in a good mood - until I just read the most racist, biggoted and unreasearched and immature and inanely ignorant newspaper article that has possbily ever been written. Seriously it has peed me off so much - i am seething

what was it about, zhiv? curious cause it really seemed to have bothered you.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Was in a good mood - until I just read the most racist, biggoted and unreasearched and immature and inanely ignorant newspaper article that has possbily ever been written. Seriously it has peed me off so much - i am seething

what was it about, zhiv? curious cause it really seemed to have bothered you.

This is the link to the article - and I have to say that I am embarassed to admit to being from the same country as this man! (yes it has really bothered me that people can be so ignorant!)

http://www.dailymail.co.u...lence.html#ixzz1HLAMM3RP

mmmm, i see what you mean. the japanese camps, still not forgotten. so does this mean if lets say, germany gets hit by a flood, earthquake, we should not care too much. cause, hey: remember WWI &II and what they did in the camps?!

crazy.eyes.gif

mmmm, i see what you mean. the japanese camps, still not forgotten. so does this mean if lets say, germany gets hit by a flood, earthquake, we should not care too much. cause, hey: remember WWI &II and what they did in the camps?!
crazy.eyes.gif
That is exactly what he is implying as well as callling all the Japanese militantly racist! and then saying we have no right to greive and shed a tear over what we have seen and pay respects to the dead - as he thinks that is distasteful! And also parts of the article are wrong too - about the silence at the the start of sports matches to remember those in christchurch - well I watched the rugby that weekend and every match before it started the teams payed their repsects!

Ok - I am going to shut up now before I get wound up again and find this man and slap him!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

sounds like he NEEDS to be slapped!!

Form an orderly queue!!! Sorry for ranting so much in her about this article - but this really got under my skin.

Feeling a tiny bit more optimistic and hopeful! Really working on being positive, but allowing tears when needed, lol!
Glad to hear that - and huge hugs coming across the pond for you {{{{hugs}}} xxx

Haven't been in much the last week or so....  so much to catch up on...  wanted to reply to everyone individually  bored.gif but me thinks there has been tooo much going on!  So ((( HUGS))) to all, and best wishes to each in their own challenges...

Glad we have this space to reach out to each other.

We are having a bit of sunshine today, and I wish I could share it with any one who is in need of some!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nikki1120']sounds like he NEEDS to be slapped!!

Form an orderly queue!!! Sorry for ranting so much in her about this article - but this really got under my skin.

lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?wink.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nikki1120']sounds like he NEEDS to be slapped!!

lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?wink.gif

That could be a good idea - and i think from the readers' comments under the article that there could be quite a few people wanting to slap him!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?
wink.gif

That could be a good idea - and i think from the readers' comments under the article that there could be quite a few people wanting to slap him!

Count me in because it's these self-righteous types who really rub me the wrong way because Heaven forbid if any natural disaster strikes their area and they need help.

Im in a good mood , relaxing today and just listening to the radio , no plans so do some stuff around the house..........smile.gif