Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name=illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
barbara1]lol! exactly what i wanted to say, nikki. maybe we should write numbers on the wrists to make this slap-the-nutter thing go smoothly, zhiv?mad.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']That could be a good idea - and i think from the readers' comments under the article that there could be quite a few people wanting to slap him!

Count me in because it's these self-righteous types who really rub me the wrong way because Heaven forbid if any natural disaster strikes their area and they need help.

Can I get in on the slapping too? He definitely needs slapping! mad.gif

I am not going to read the article again because it will make me angry again but glad to see that so many of you here can see what an idiot this man is!

that sounds nice, illum....  i'm relaxing and just starting to watch The Tudors series from the beginning......  hmmm, it seems like it's pretty good!  

oh lala!! the tudors, with jonathan ryes meyers, nikki?? i think he's such a cutie cute.gif my love always starts making eyes and silly face whenever his face/name comes up, lol.... bit jealous, that onewink.gif

another sunny day. we're gonna go to shops when hans gets home, to deliver the exact measurements for the curtains to the store. i need new filters for my vacuumer, all the dust and sawdust has blocked the old ones. and i need products for my contacts. always buy a 6-month-package... but i always run out, cause i wait to long to get a new one, lol.
anyway, wanna make the most of this day, cause work starts again tomorrow till sunday.earlyshifts, so will be too tired to do much when i come home, i 'm afraid. unless the weather stays like this, gives me a little energy-boost?

Yep Jonathon Rhys Meyers....  mmmmmmmm   Hadn't seen this show before...  enjoying it!  And I can watch it on netflix, so I can catch up on the series at my own pace tongue.gif should be fun!

I want to see the Tudors too! Have heard lot of positive about it (esp. Jonathan Rhys Meyers.....)smile.giftongue.gif

My mood is ok today. I guess I'm little by little getting into a working mood... it's definitely not my dream work, but at least i get my salary once a month.... ohwell.gif

tomorrow going to meet my friends after work, we are going to eat some thai-food... looking forward to it!smile.gif

Feeling drained (due to meds) with a side-order of determined to get my "to-do" list completed.  The thing which keeps me going is I only have a couple more days of taking the horse pills.

Here you go Nikki, Kerti & Barbara..hope this keeps you in good spirits...

jonathan_rhys_meyers_76766.jpg

I've had a mad few days but having a day off today and the sun has been blazing all day, gorgeous blue sky and it's really warm, it's a beautiful day!  Went for a walk in the park today and it was buzzing with people sunning themselves, having picnics, playing footie, just lovely, really summery, even I've shed a few layers!

thanx anjana!!!! love these picshappy.gif

yeah, thankx for the pics...

wish i wasnt so lonely........

hate being singlefrown.gif

Dear Anjana, thanks for the pics!!tongue.gif You always take care of us and cheer us up with your pics!!!smile.gif

And Spicy I know what you mean... (((HUGS♥))))

Tired and grumpy - I am just going for tired hubby says that I am grumpy too!

Good mood , but still feel a little tired , dont know why , went to bed around 11.30pm............

Going out today from 10am and be back lunch time so no radio between then............It sunny and hot as usual here , oh and nice pic btw anj but the pants are gay lol

missed my buddy anj , take care will ya xxxx oooo

Had a lovely night's sleep and feeling much less grumpy. Wishing i was in Chile right now!

awhhh thanx for your nice posts2219-jonathan-rhys-meyers-pb.jpg

(123 I quite liked the low slung pants just cos they show more hippy flesh whoop whoop mmmm lollaugh.gif)

awhhh thanx for your nice posts2219-jonathan-rhys-meyers-pb.jpg

(123 I quite liked the low slung pants just cos they show more hippy flesh whoop whoop mmmm lollaugh.gif)

i agree!! nothing wring with those pants, if you ask me 123!!

In a great mood, can't complain(right now)about anything! Even if there's no live feed for the free side.

I'm happy. Dunno what a live feed is so I'm not missing anything that I never knew existed. Ah, it's true: Ignorance is bliss!

I'm happy. Dunno what a live feed is so I'm not missing anything that I never knew existed. Ah, it's true: Ignorance is bliss!
That's my motto on everything! And it doesn't appear there is a live feed yet. I'm gonna still hang around a little while with the drunk people!!roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']I'm happy. Dunno what a live feed is so I'm not missing anything that I never knew existed. Ah, it's true: Ignorance is bliss!

That's my motto on everything! And it doesn't appear there is a live feed yet. I'm gonna still hang around a little while with the drunk people!!roll.gif

I like to hang out with drunk people sometimes... as long as they remain friendly and don't quickly turn into dragons with deep piercing horns!

[quote name='mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']I'm happy. Dunno what a live feed is so I'm not missing anything that I never knew existed. Ah, it's true: Ignorance is bliss!

That's my motto on everything! And it doesn't appear there is a live feed yet. I'm gonna still hang around a little while with the drunk people!!
roll.gif

I like to hang out with drunk people sometimes... as long as they remain friendly and don't quickly turn into dragons with deep piercing horns!Omg..yes, know what you mean. I do enjoy trippin on drunk people. It's really good people watching and fun! It makes the dancing better. haaaa..No seriously, the last time I was partying with a (friend??/drunkard/dragonette). I was (what I would call)kidnapped and frightened to death! So many things could have gone wrong!! I am more the wiser because of it. smile.gif