Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']That's my motto on everything! And it doesn't appear there is a live feed yet. I'm gonna still hang around a little while with the drunk people!!
roll.gif

I like to hang out with drunk people sometimes... as long as they remain friendly and don't quickly turn into dragons with deep piercing horns!
Omg..yes, know what you mean. I do enjoy trippin on drunk people. It's really good people watching and fun! It makes the dancing better. haaaa..No seriously, the last time I was partying with a (friend??/drunkard/dragonette). I was (what I would call)kidnapped and frightened to death! So many things could have gone wrong!! I am more the wiser because of it. smile.gif

Kidnapped by a female friend? sounds kinky! lol

[quote name='mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']

I like to hang out with drunk people sometimes... as long as they remain friendly and don't quickly turn into dragons with deep piercing horns!

Omg..yes, know what you mean. I do enjoy trippin on drunk people. It's really good people watching and fun! It makes the dancing better. haaaa..No seriously, the last time I was partying with a (friend??/drunkard/dragonette). I was (what I would call)kidnapped and frightened to death! So many things could have gone wrong!! I am more the wiser because of it.
smile.gif

LMAO..NO!......although she would have liked it that way!

I don't like being sick either! The good thing is... you get to baby yourself!

mornincoffee.gif still schleepy  *yawn* but looking forward to a relaxing Saturday with my BFF later, will be nice to have a catch up and a laugh

Grumpy because I'm tired of always being sick.

OH! Sorry you are not feeling good {{{{{{hugs}}}}}, from someone with a cold and mornings are grim red nose and chest hurts from coughing., not a pretty sight or sound!

Oh I hope suee and illum feel better asap............

Im in a tired mood , was a little stressed and dont really know fully as to why ohwell.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70'] Grumpy because I'm tired of always being sick.

OH! Sorry you are not feeling good {{{{{{hugs}}}}}, from someone with a cold and mornings are grim red nose and chest hurts from coughing., not a pretty sight or sound!

The thing which really chaps my hide is so many people are becoming sicker this year probably due to the colder than usual weather patterns.

((HUGS))

mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Omg..yes, know what you mean. I do enjoy trippin on drunk people. It's really good people watching and fun! It makes the dancing better. haaaa..No seriously, the last time I was partying with a (friend??/drunkard/dragonette). I was (what I would call)kidnapped and frightened to death! So many things could have gone wrong!! I am more the wiser because of it.
smile.gif

Oh she would, would she?  Tell us more... and when I say "us", I mean "me". tongue.gif

I'm feeling good, because I got my new wallpapers on the walls today!smile.gif

Little sad, because it's saturday evening and I'm home alone...frown.gif

Just turned off the lights and lit some candles.... and have some redwine....

I wish she'd write me back This silence is killing me.

Mood: hopeless

dont give up!!

[quote name='mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']Kidnapped by a female friend? sounds kinky! lol

Oh she would, would she?  Tell us more... and when I say "us", I mean "me". tongue.gif

Oh yes Mummy... always has! Check yer inbox!! wink.gif

My current mood is relieved because I made it through the day and will go to bed early.
I never can get to bed early, I just don't want to. Even if I had work, I would still be awake!!

As for my mood.......I'm in a nice mood, not bad, not good. Just neutral.......and I don't know what that means..

mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']LMAO..NO!......although she would have liked it that way!

Oh she would, would she?  Tell us more... and when I say "us", I mean "me". 
tongue.gif

Oh yes Mummy... always has! Check yer inbox!! wink.gif

why don we get to hear the full story?!

full of the joys of springsmile.gif

why don we get to hear the full story?!

Am I on the hotseat?!eek.gif And I'm in the mood for churros..for some reason!!tongue.gif I'll take one please!!

My tooth is killing me still. This has been going on since February. I've been on three different antibiotics ... now the whole right half of my mouth is like live wires in my head. it's the farthest back top molar and apparently the nerve bundles there which is why the whole right side top and bottom is now causing me agony. Hard to concentrate on things when it gets pulsing with pain. I was trying to wait until mid June for a root canal when my insurance kicks in but I can't stand this.

Tomorrow I'm going to get it yanked out of my head. Hoping it resolves the issue.

So, lets see ... mood is actually hopeful. There's an end in site to the agony.

Scout6-Good luck with your tooth!!

As for my current moods, I'm feeling relieved as a result of another bug/cold going away and finishing my work shift.

Poor you with sore tooth Scout - sounds painful! Hope it stops hurting soon.

Mood wise not too great as still feeling sick - tired, aching etc... just a cold I know - rested yesterday and will do today and then should be ok

i'm in a sneezing mood. i know its the spring and my allergies again. noticed it gets worse each year. and starts sooner too.

eyes itching too. but thats okay! still very happy the sun's out and no rain!
got a mail bout the bieber concert, coming so close now. on wednesday! some info bout the start, parkingspace, bus and trams. hope lena gets to sleep the next few days, cause exams too...
got a phone call at work from her yesterday (to ask me something bout the dinner i made) and suddenly she went: OMG!! mom, you know all the dutch people are at the concert tonight??? and bieber will be in belgium tomorrow!!omg!! how cool is that?! he will be here, in belgium, just like me!! so close!!!! omg!!! isnt that cool??
and then some screams in my ear, so had to remove the telphone from ear before i grew deaf, lol.
yep, she's happyhappy.gif but still needs to concentrate on lessons.