Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

i'm in a sneezing mood. i know its the spring and my allergies again. noticed it gets worse each year. and starts sooner too.
eyes itching too. but thats okay! still very happy the sun's out and no rain!
got a mail bout the bieber concert, coming so close now. on wednesday! some info bout the start, parkingspace, bus and trams. hope lena gets to sleep the next few days, cause exams too...
got a phone call at work from her yesterday (to ask me something bout the dinner i made) and suddenly she went: OMG!! mom, you know all the dutch people are at the concert tonight??? and bieber will be in belgium tomorrow!!omg!! how cool is that?! he will be here, in belgium, just like me!! so close!!!! omg!!! isnt that cool??
and then some screams in my ear, so had to remove the telphone from ear before i grew deaf, lol.
yep, she's happyhappy.gif but still needs to concentrate on lessons.

Bless her - I remember going to my first concerts and being so excited! And I am not much different now! I still get so excited and bouncy and squeaky and friends who I am with avoid me as I have a tendancy to nip and punch those around me - was told by John on the way to Frankfurt that punching him whilst he is driving is very dangerous! I hope that she has an amazing time!

i can just imagine you and john in car, and him saying that. lol! i just sit next to hans with this idiotic smile on my face. a smile that gets even bigger every time he glances at me. and then he nods his head, looks again and i'm smiling till my face threatens to split. (and then usually i get the same old 'you never look that happy when you're bout to see me'-comment. which is totaly untrue!!! mad.gif i swear ohwell.gif....)

i can just imagine you and john in car, and him saying that. lol! i just sit next to hans with this idiotic smile on my face. a smile that gets even bigger every time he glances at me. and then he nods his head, looks again and i'm smiling till my face threatens to split. (and then usually i get the same old 'you never look that happy when you're bout to see me'-comment. which is totaly untrue!!! mad.gif i swear ohwell.gif....)

I have the huge grin too - and the feeling of a child on christmas eve - but worse lol! And you know how much I love my sleep - but cannot sleep the night before (and a few nights before) the night before Frankfurt I was in Holland so we had a long drive and the day before had been a long day at a theme park - but it was 3 am before i got to sleep and was up and wide awake at 6:30 in the shower and then ready to leave at 7am and everyone else still asleep lol! And it was 3 am before I could sleep after it - maybe it was the though of Bman sweat upon my face *thud*

Im in a sleepy snuggly mood , had an average day and now looking forward to going to bed and cuddle doggy and listen to radio .............. :o)

Ahhhh Beiber. He won two big awards last night at the Juno Awards but sent in a taped thank-you speech because I guess he is singing to your daughter? :P

Ahhhh Beiber. He won two big awards last night at the Juno Awards but sent in a taped thank-you speech because I guess he is singing to your daughter? :P

nope, not yet, was in the netherlands over the weekend. in belgium from today!

stressy and a little worried.

only 2nd day of her exam, and she's already having a dip!! she's not feeling great, bit of a cold too, was up way too late during weekend (excitement for the JB-concert? exam-stress?) she was studying her main-subject on sunday (for todays exam), .... told her to take enough sleep. but she's always so worried that she didnt study hard enough, that she'll forget parts. so she reads it again before goin to sleep. she was fine when she came home from school at noon. we had lunch together and were talking bout the concert. she started studying and i went to the construction-store with hans to pick up the stones we were waiting for. got home and found her in tears. bout some silly comment another girl at school made. asked her if she was gay cause she hugged a friend on the playground!! she says she has nothing against being gay, but she's afraid this girl will spread that gossip and they're gonna bash her with it... sigh.
i don get why she's always so worried bout what others think? is it typical teen-behaviour? i never had that! i was once told i was a lesbian with my friend, and all i did was hug her even more when they were watchingdevil.gif.
wish she was a little more like me...

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see my best friend tomorrow!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif  He is over from America and coming tomorrow for the night - but I may lock all the doors and throw away the key so he can stay longer! I can't wait! But it is sad too as after that - he won't be back for Christmas as he normally is and I don't know when I am going to be able to afford to get to the US to see him. And I miss him so much frown.gif

Im in a relieved mood as i've been and seen daughter and her boyfriend , dropped off some money as they havn't been eating properlyfrown.gif This is why kid's should never leave home...................

Kid's are so lovely , but is it wise to have babies with all the stress they bring when they come into the world..................ohwell.gif

I need a beer

I'm in a very excited mood, soon be catching the train to the O2 to see Elbow!!!

pffft, show off!!!!

[quote name='agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork']I'm in a very excited mood, soon be catching the train to the O2 to see Elbow!!!

pffft, show off!!!!Yep agreed - show off lol! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif but have an amazing time Maggie as I am sure you will!

We have Eddie Vedder in town , would like to go see him but show is sold out , could only win tickets' via radio , but that would actually cheer' me up since I ''really feel the way I feel'' , but you wouldnt know that...........................cause im complex

I'm in a very excited mood, soon be catching the train to the O2 to see Elbow!!!
Have a good time tonight and tell us all about it tomorrow. Was thinking of getting new cd.....

at the weekend.

Going to see U2 tomorrow !!!!!!!!! So excited I think I will not be able to sleep tonight ! But I want to be fresh tomorrow !!!!!! Ohhhhhhh........I need doctor Zhivvy, bring me dr Zhivyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Going to see U2 tomorrow !!!!!!!!! So excited I think I will not be able to sleep tonight ! But I want to be fresh tomorrow !!!!!! Ohhhhhhh........I need doctor Zhivvy, bring me dr Zhivyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Right on, Have a great time and say "Hello" Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry for me!!!

have fun naz!! 

Have a magnificent time Naz!!!! I have 64 more sleeps then its my turn!!! Excited as hell, but wondering how I am going to pay for everything, lol.

Thank you all guys !!! I'll be thinking of you !!!!

Patti: I know exactly how you feel...My credit card is asking me for a break, but I keep telling her this is maybe once in a life time, then she calms down. She is a big U2 fan now ! LOL

I never thought to introduce my credit card to U2's music!!  What a fabulous idea.... I'm sure she'll be hooked and then we can spend happily together!!  lol  tongue.gif

Naz - I am so excited for you! You are going to have such an amazing time. I am smiling here thinking of the fun you are getting over the three shows xxx