Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I am in a mixed mood. Excited for those going to Argentina and thinking what a great night they are going to have.

But sad as my little girl is sick - she started throwing up last night and was last sick about an hour ago (all over our feet and hallway - thanks sweetie lol!) so i have her ill and i hate that. But also means as she may be contagious my friend can't come to stay :(((( and that makes me want to cry -i was so looking forwards to seeing him but he is only here for a few days so he doesn't want to chance being sick- especially seeing he s seeing Kylie in Manchester at the weekend. I so hope we can sort out even an hour before he goes. Truely bad timing.

Oh I hope your daughter recovers fast , plenty of water for her......................

Im in a good mood today , did my service this morning and right now Im sitting here enjoying a yoghurt icypole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry zhivvy they had no mango

I am in a mixed mood. Excited for those going to Argentina and thinking what a great night they are going to have.

But sad as my little girl is sick - she started throwing up last night and was last sick about an hour ago (all over our feet and hallway - thanks sweetie lol!) so i have her ill and i hate that. But also means as she may be contagious my friend can't come to stay :(((( and that makes me want to cry -i was so looking forwards to seeing him but he is only here for a few days so he doesn't want to chance being sick- especially seeing he s seeing Kylie in Manchester at the weekend. I so hope we can sort out even an hour before he goes. Truely bad timing.

I feel for you that is such bad luck, poor Eleanor, and poor you also............... torn in two,

Oh I hope your daughter recovers fast , plenty of water for her......................

Im in a good mood today , did my service this morning and right now Im sitting here enjoying a yoghurt icypole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry zhivvy they had no mango

Thanks 123, she has been having plenty of water and is having a good nap right now happy.gif

so sorry to hear eleanor is that sick, zhiv.poor girl, poor parents, poor hallway....

i always give my kids coca-cola when they're that sick. you have to stir it with a spoon till all the gaz is gone, and then let them drink it, little sips at a time. it gives them fluids and sugar, just what the body needs.
hope she'll feel better soon. and also hope you do get to meet your friend.
i'm helpin glena with her history exams. like always, only this time no time to waste cause of the bieber-concert!
yesterday we got a notice that  the support act had changed, and also the show would start half an hour later, and end 45 minutes later. today we got a new mail; show will start and end at original hour. its starting to get a little confusing now... 
anyway, we have to leave at 5.30, or bout that time. so we have little over 2 hours more to study! quick break, and now on with the lessons! bye friends!! 

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy']I am in a mixed mood. Excited for those going to Argentina and thinking what a great night they are going to have.

But sad as my little girl is sick - she started throwing up last night and was last sick about an hour ago (all over our feet and hallway - thanks sweetie lol!) so i have her ill and i hate that. But also means as she may be contagious my friend can't come to stay
:(
((( and that makes me want to cry -i was so looking forwards to seeing him but he is only here for a few days so he doesn't want to chance being sick- especially seeing he s seeing Kylie in Manchester at the weekend. I so hope we can sort out even an hour before he goes. Truely bad timing.

I feel for you that is such bad luck, poor Eleanor, and poor you also............... torn in two,

Such bad timing - I know she can't help it.... but of all the days. I hardly get to see my friend and he is so so special to me. I used to see him all the time before he left for America in 2002 (and missed my wedding and made me cry lol!) we grew up together etc... and now I know he is on the motorway going past my town frown.giffrown.gif  May try and drive up to Bolton tomorrow if Eleanor not feeling too bad so I can saw hello. And was supposed to me meeting his new partner - so i have to inspect and give my approval

I hope your daughter and yourself feel better soon :). Hope you and your friend can meet up.

I hope your daughter and yourself feel better soon :). Hope you and your friend can meet up.
Thanks Patti - she is a lot better, not been sick since this morning so hopefully only a 24 hr bug and she can go back to school tomorrow and i can get all the washing done lol!

Trying to see if I can meet up with my friend on Sunday - hoping he hasn't done anything for those dates yet

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy']I am in a mixed mood. Excited for those going to Argentina and thinking what a great night they are going to have.

But sad as my little girl is sick - she started throwing up last night and was last sick about an hour ago (all over our feet and hallway - thanks sweetie lol!) so i have her ill and i hate that. But also means as she may be contagious my friend can't come to stay
:(
((( and that makes me want to cry -i was so looking forwards to seeing him but he is only here for a few days so he doesn't want to chance being sick- especially seeing he s seeing Kylie in Manchester at the weekend. I so hope we can sort out even an hour before he goes. Truely bad timing.

I hear ya because it grills me when I see the nicest people always getting the worst kind of luck while bully types are always getting the best.

As for my current mood, I'm in a busy one as a result of baking home-made, Irish Soda bread this morning, doing my running, taking care of the animals and it's off to finishing the laundry I go.

Sounds a busy day Illum. All that baking sounds busy but relaxing.

I am feeling better - Eleanor seems better so only a 24 hour thing and she should be ok for school.

And I have made plans to see my friend on Sunday now! so I am so happy - will only be for a few hours instead of a couple of days but I will see him

Glad things worked out Zhiv and that your daughter is on the mend!

I ammmmmmmmmmm not sure how I feel. Off to (online) school I go regardless. :)

Me too , am having a beer and thats probably why............................next few days im very busy :o/

Not drinking here, other things made me happy!!!!!! Enjoy your beer 123love!!!!!

Hey anj hello xxHows things ?

Am having a beer and radio is playing New years day :o) so pretty stoked.....................

Some love is unrequited. But it's okay, moving ahead, feeling vindicated. Life continues.

Some love is unrequited. But it's okay, moving ahead, feeling vindicated. Life continues.

My love is unrequited Sigma , not sure what you mean ?ohwell.gif

Hi and bye 123, sorry to rush off on you but hope to chat more soon 

I'm well thanx how bout you m'dear?

Im good , take care and have fun , im going too pc is too slow and frustrating me...........................xxxx oooo

Have a great day at work Illumination! My day off today, my niece is at school so auntie has a free day, yeah!!!!!!

Excited that I am going seeing Killing Bono tomorrow!