Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I am so jealous Zhivvy! Enjoy and give us all a review!!!!
Don't worry I will. May not be tomorrow though as I am going straight from there to my friends house for an evening of cocktails and girly chats! May find it difficult to type after a few glasses lol! happy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']I am so jealous Zhivvy! Enjoy and give us all a review!!!!

Don't worry I will. May not be tomorrow though as I am going straight from there to my friends house for an evening of cocktails and girly chats! May find it difficult to type after a few glasses lol! happy.gifhappy.gif

Sounds like a great night, have fun!  Not sure when the movie is opening in Canada and I live in the sticks, so it will most likely be in the bigger cities.  Might watch online.

grin.gif

Oh nice one zhivvy!

Im in a lovely mood :o), but annoyed , bc my pc is really slow at the moment :o(

Sorry to hear your PC is acting slow 123Love.

My mood is FANTASTIC today, which is so nice! A combo of 61 sleeps til U2, the sun is finally shining and a visit from a male friend last night ;)

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']I am so jealous Zhivvy! Enjoy and give us all a review!!!!

Don't worry I will. May not be tomorrow though as I am going straight from there to my friends house for an evening of cocktails and girly chats! May find it difficult to type after a few glasses lol!
happy.gifhappy.gif

Sounds like a great night, have fun!  Not sure when the movie is opening in Canada and I live in the sticks, so it will most likely be in the bigger cities.  Might watch online.

grin.gif

It is not on in my town either so I am having to go down to Birmingham to see it. But not too bad because it is sort of the way to my friends. I can drive to another town where the trainstation parking is free and the train to Birmingham is only 15 mins and then when i get back she is only a 30 min drive away instead of an hour from my house

Have an awesome time! You will be in a great mood!!!!

I will try and download it or watch it online.

Sorry to hear your PC is acting slow 123Love.

My mood is FANTASTIC today, which is so nice! A combo of 61 sleeps til U2, the sun is finally shining and a visit from a male friend last night ;)

woo visit from a male friendtongue.gifwink.gif Just finished my shopping , boy there are some dodgy looking people around , you'd think they'd grow brains.................anyway pc is running good now it has warmed uphappy.gif

Im about to have a beer now , cause im stressed with daughter and need to relax.........................

[quote name='123love wrote:

PattiU2']Sorry to hear your PC is acting slow 123Love.

My mood is FANTASTIC today, which is so nice! A combo of 61 sleeps til U2, the sun is finally shining and a visit from a male friend last night
;)

woo visit from a male friendtongue.gifwink.gif Just finished my shopping , boy there are some dodgy looking people around , you'd think they'd grow brains.................anyway pc is running good now it has warmed uphappy.gif

Im about to have a beer now , cause im stressed with daughter and need to relax.........................

Yes, it was a very good visitwink.gif  I agree, there are dodgy looking people everywhere, even in my small town.  I have to go into the city tomorrow so its going to be dodgy people day for sure!  

Enjoy your beer!!!  I hope your daughter does not stress you out too much.  How old is she?   My niece lives with me, she is 16, and oh boy, teenagers!!!!!

one more late-shift and then its weekend!! but will have to empty livingroom this weekend(moving furniture). and do some final works cause on monday the ceiling-guys will come!! yoehoe!! new ceiling!! cant waithappy.gif

yesterday, lena came home still with leftovers from bieber-fever. but she told me she was still worried bout the girls in her class, and bout what they were saying bout her (the being gay -comment bout her and her best friend last week).

she said she didnt like her life at the moment. she wished she move to other country, school. or she wished she was 20 already. she's a really sensitive girl. takes everything way too serious. and worries bout all that could happen. she says since this girl made that comment, she's afraid to discover its true. she 's always doubting herself and what she does.
so i looked up the lyrics for stuck in a moment, and asked her to read it. 
when she was in the middle of the reading, i put on the song.
she was very quiet, tears in her eyes. told her why bono wrote that song. 
she said: i never really 'heard' it. but its actually a very beautiful song if you know the meaning and if you really listen to it.
i hope it got her thinking. she's young, she's healthy. she looks good. she lives in a wealthy country. we're not a poor family. we can buy her clothes, shoes, when she wants them. we have this house. (which is gonna look lovely when its finished )
she can go to movies, concerts. just go in town with her friends to shop or just try on clothes, make up, act silly (like only teengirls can)we can go on trips together (uk in 2weeks!!)
there are so many people who love her and find her an amazing girl. her parents and grandparents.
her brothers (tho they fight, a lot, i heard jona taking her side a few times, telling her she's way more beautiful and fun than those mean girls.) her friends.
my aunt, who met her first time in 11 years last december, and wants her to come over to spain and spend few weeks with her. (she told my mom a dozen times what an adorable and funny girls lena is, how she reminds her of her daughter at that age. and how happy she is seeing her again in summer, cause she misses her)

I never thought you were a fool
But darling, look at you
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere, baby 
Don't say that later will be better now you're stuck in a moment 
(these words made me think bout the song, cause she had just told me she wished she was 20 already)
And you can't get out of it 
I am still enchanted by the light you brought to me
I listen through your ears, and through your eyes I can see 
You've got yourself stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it 
(pointed out to her: its you, its not someone else, you keep yourself inprisoned. its your choice to move on.)
And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along the stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass 

Barbara you are an amazing mum and an amazing person happy.gif

I hope that Lena has listened closely to that song - those words really do touch your soul. And she is so much better than those girls who are saying mean things. It is easy for us to ignore hurtful comments and rise above them but for someone of her age with so many things going on in her life etc.... and feeling so sensitive it is so hard.

She is such a great girl - sweet, kind, and so beautiful inside and out. And we can't wait to see her over here - and there is a little girl here who can't wait to see her 'big sister' again, she has great plans for a whole Bieber filled week lol!

Barbara you are an amazing mum and an amazing person happy.gif

I hope that Lena has listened closely to that song - those words really do touch your soul. And she is so much better than those girls who are saying mean things. It is easy for us to ignore hurtful comments and rise above them but for someone of her age with so many things going on in her life etc.... and feeling so sensitive it is so hard.

She is such a great girl - sweet, kind, and so beautiful inside and out. And we can't wait to see her over here - and there is a little girl here who can't wait to see her 'big sister' again, she has great plans for a whole Bieber filled week lol!

almost feel sorry for the guys... the big girls having mango-fun, the little girls having bieber-fever.... tongue.gif

Contemplating if I should have a beer or not , decisions , decisions..............................

Feel a little sore due to running every morning which is a good thing because it shows my body is actually "building-up" for race day which is a month from now (May 1st.).

Good stuff illum :o) You put me to shame , I must excersise too....................

Im in a good saturday mood, but really hungry , feel like eating a bbq sausage................

sick of my pc booting me off the net :o/

omg, nobody in since 3oclock? i'm in a happy-mood!! we are celebrating 21 anniversary of first datewink.gif

and as a surprise my love is home,this weekend! and so am i!! big fun, big party! cheers girls banana.gifbanana.gif

omg, nobody in since 3oclock? i'm in a happy-mood!! we are celebrating 21 anniversary of first datewink.gif
and as a surprise my love is home,this weekend! and so am i!! big fun, big party! cheers girls banana.gifbanana.gif
Congratulations Barbara, have a great party, lots of rest and no work!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Good stuff illum :o) You put me to shame , I must excersise too....................

Im in a good saturday mood, but really hungry , feel like eating a bbq sausage................

sick of my pc booting me off the net :o/

123Love-Aw anyone can exercise the trick is to finding the time to do it nowadays LOL!!

As for my current mood, I just rolled out of bed after sleeping for 11 hours which doesn't surprise me because I learned during my eating disorder recovery  (many years ago)the human body will always win where  taking care of itself is concerned.

Feel like sweet love over the radio then sleepy sweet dreams....................

Take care everyone..............:o)

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']omg, nobody in since 3oclock? i'm in a happy-mood!! we are celebrating 21 anniversary of first date
wink.gif
and as a surprise my love is home,this weekend! and so am i!! big fun, big party! cheers girls 
banana.gifbanana.gif

Congratulations Barbara, have a great party, lots of rest and no work!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

well.... we'll have to work, maggie. cause on monday we have new ceiling. and new floors on tuesday (i hope!!) so we have to empty livingroom. all the furniture goes to kitchen, except the one big closet. but today, we had a few hours to relax. much needed! thanx for congratshappy.gif

banana.gifCongratulations Barbara and your man...

Both of you have some fun...rest..and play time...wink.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

First mood: grumpy

As you all know, since I continually go on about it, my unit is closing, and we will all be going to work in various places and since we have been together for a long time we arranged a closing down drinking session. However being the NHS the date keeps changing. Yesterday should have been the closure date so last night we all went out for a drink that is why I woke up this morning in a very sorry state!!!!

This is the second closing down drink we have all had, there will probably be several others before it actually happens!

second mood: happy

The postie arrived with a U2 DVD and I have the house to myself!

Present mood: relaxed, headache gone, watched DVD x2