Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

omg, nobody in since 3oclock? i'm in a happy-mood!! we are celebrating 21 anniversary of first datewink.gif
and as a surprise my love is home,this weekend! and so am i!! big fun, big party! cheers girls banana.gifbanana.gif 
Hi Barbara!  Congrats on your 21 anniversary of your first date, that is so romantic!  Hope you guys had a great weekend!!

So sorry to hear about your daughter being bullied.  Kids have always been cruel, but seem more so these days.  Its very sad.  Glad she read Bono's words and it made her feel better.

I was horribly bullied in school and I even stopped going for a while when I was 12 and 13.  I refused to go and just couldn't handle it anymore.  The school never even called to see why I wasn't going.

My 16 year old niece came to live with me at the end of August.  Her crazy mother (long story) basically abandoned her and she had no place else to go, so she came to me. Girls and a boy who had been her friends since playschool suddenly turned on her, being just awful to her.  They thought it was so funny what her mom did to her and have been terrrible towards her this whole school year.  She has one year left after this and is seriously thinking about going to another school in another town.  And to top it all off, she is running in a pageant and all these horrible girls are running too and the bullying, etc. continues.  I have talked to the parents and the school, but these kids are all well-off and their families are popular in town (small town) so they think their kids are perfect and their crap doesn`t stink.

Your daughter seems like a wonderful girl and I know she will overcome all this.  Hugs to you both!

so sorry to hear that patti. how can they be so cruel to her when she just had this bad time with her mom?? so-called friends. i know all bout it. 2 off the girls in lena's class who are making fun of her looks, hair, ... were best friends with her once. then the class got rearranged, new girls joined their group, some left. and seems most of them just wanna suck up to the popular girls. and they wanna prove how cool they are by being mean to lena. i went to school, and they seemed helpful at first, but now i'm not so sure. they had a talk with some girls and now consider their job done. but they don seem to do followups, to make sure it got better. now lena doesnt want me to contact them anymore. she says it will never change or resolve a thing.

good thing she sees her friends from other classes during breaks.

Barbara1-Congratulations on your anniversary & I'm so sorry your daughter is being bullied.  I really don't understand why people bully each other because no one wins in the end.  I should know since I was bullied in school because it was rich kids against the working-class kids (I was a working class kid).

((HUGS))

thanx, illum. hug back to you. sorry to hear you 've been to something similar. why don they just try to be kind?? stupidest of all, they do work together as a class to raise money for the 3world-countries. the poor and sick (malaria, leprosy) with an easter-action. they don see how hypocritical that is?? cause they treat their fellow students like that, like lepers??

So true Barbara! Two of the most horrible girls are the leaders of the 24 hour famine fundraiser at the high school this year,

eyes.gifeyes.gif looks like its the same story, where ever you go. unbelievablesick.gif

Yes, does not matter where you are in the world, its happening, unfortunately.

Yes, does not matter where you are in the world, its happening, unfortunately.

Yep and as long as their (bullies) parents got money, they will always get off easy.

As for my current mood, I'm feeling accomplished because my "to-do list" is almost completed and have my reservations for the train to the Seattle show finished.

So, so true Illumination. Money talks.

Yeah, not much longer til Seattle!!! I bet you are excited!!! I was planning on going, but my niece has the pageant and our lives will be insane until mid-June. I feel a bit guilty going to Edmonton for a few days as she has practises, etc., but hopefully she will have her driver`s license by then and can drive herself. I feel like a bad auntie.

So, so true Illumination. Money talks.

Yeah, not much longer til Seattle!!! I bet you are excited!!! I was planning on going, but my niece has the pageant and our lives will be insane until mid-June. I feel a bit guilty going to Edmonton for a few days as she has practises, etc., but hopefully she will have her driver`s license by then and can drive herself. I feel like a bad auntie.

Don't feel bad because life is too short for regrets and you deserve some "me time" ((HUGS))!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

PattiU2']So, so true Illumination. Money talks.

Don't feel bad because life is too short for regrets and you deserve some "me time" ((HUGS))!!

Aw thanks!!!! I do deserve some ``me time`` for sure.  Always doing for others.  If I don`t get a break soon I will break, lol. eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Im in a good mood a little tired , I bet the guys are feeling tired after the show , right now im having a vodka and lemonade drink and listening to the radio :o)

Not the best of moods! And tis HIS fault! he is so annoying at times! i really want to throw things at him! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????

surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????
No I am talking about Mr grumpy arse Zhivvy! - the one i want to kill at the moment, who is sulking at me because i am not some kind of mind-reader! - good job he isn't one as if he read my mind right now he would be very surprised!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????

No I am talking about Mr grumpy arse Zhivvy! - the one i want to kill at the moment, who is sulking at me because i am not some kind of mind-reader! - good job he isn't one as if he read my mind right now he would be very surprised!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

lol! love the way you express things! you're too funny even when you're mad (just hope you never get that mad at meeek.gif)

come on! kiss and make up. or i will have to punish you both next weekdevil.gifdevil.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']surely you're not talking bout mr zhivvy, are you?? is it the rabbit? the rreal zhivvy? the neighbour? postman? who????

No I am talking about Mr grumpy arse Zhivvy! - the one i want to kill at the moment, who is sulking at me because i am not some kind of mind-reader! - good job he isn't one as if he read my mind right now he would be very surprised!
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

lol! love the way you express things! you're too funny even when you're mad (just hope you never get that mad at meeek.gif)

come on! kiss and make up. or i will have to punish you both next weekdevil.gifdevil.gif

I save this type of anger for him - only he can make me this angry that i want to hit him! (I won't though) mad.gifmad.gif

And not kissing him tonight with the words that came out of his mouth! tongue.gif  He is in bed - so i am making sure that my feet are so cold when i go to bed and then stick them on him!- - will serve him right! He is at is parents tomorrow night so maybe by the time he comes back home on wednesday i may be in a better mood with him!

i would suggest to take some cold-packs to bed with you,hold them to his back!devil.gif but i wont!! cause you guys have to be friends again! 

i would suggest to take some cold-packs to bed with you,hold them to his back!devil.gif but i wont!! cause you guys have to be friends again! 
I like your idea - i may just do that! devil.gifdevil.gif

and do i really have to be his friend again? boo hiss! tongue.gif

I'm feeling kind of bummed because a friend of mine lost her baby kitten and another friend of mine is observing the anniversary of her younger brother's death.

sorry to hear that, illum.

@zhiv: hope the coldpack-idea (lol, and i don mean coldplay) didnt end in fight? manslaughter??eek.gif

my mom having surgery today. on her right wrist/thumb. she was a bit nervous. hope all goes well. its a pitty the surgery will take place on the other campus of our hospital. so i wont be able to visit her during my break. but will try to call her in the afternoon, and def. calling her when i get home.

oh ((hugs)) illum , hope everything goes smoothly barb :o)

Im in a tired sleepy mode even though I have just slept three hours lol but my mood is frustrated lol

Barbara1-I hope everything goes well with your mom's procedure.

As for my current mood-I'm feeling better after a good night's sleep and some coffee.

That is some sad news Illumination, glad you are feeling better. Zhivvy, did you take Barbara's advice and bring cold packs to bed????? LOL Barbara, I hope your mom's surgery goes well!

I am good, tired because of all this grey, rainy weather. Yesterday was the coldest April 4th on record in these parts, blah. Another very busy day here. Enjoying some coffee and playing a bit on the computer before the madness starts!!!!

Have a good day everyone!!!!