Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

couldnt stop papering walls last night. i continued till after 1am (way after my love went to bed) then had to clean up and tidy the living-room again. in bed by 3. award: cold-sore on my upperlip when i woke up round 10 this morning.
but happy cause only have to finish the walls with small pieces of paper round doors and window!!
if all goes well i can start painting sunday afternoon.
also got phonecall from my boss, to work lateshift on monday (sick colleague) told her okay, but then i need an early-shift on tuesday or wednesday, cause need to get sorted and packed for trip to uk (!yipie!) and not gonna work 3 late-shifts in a row before leaving on thursday. she arranged for another colleague to work my late-shift on thursday, yes!thumbsup.gif
Sounds like you need a long rest ......

Yes Barbara, you sure do need some rest. Just try and relax and take some time for yourself!

don worry ladies, i'll be in uk, zhivs house in less than a week! will have time to rest, relax and have a good time with friends for a whole week!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

don worry ladies, i'll be in uk, zhivs house in less than a week! will have time to rest, relax and have a good time with friends for a whole week!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

That`s right!  Have a wonderful time!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

In a great mood - Barbara is on her way! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif (well in just less than a week!)

And do excited for my swim tomorrow!

Me too in a great mood , had a really good sleep and feeling groovy lol

My current mood is tired as a result of having a busy day at work handing out samples of Oreo cookies and snack crackers. I'm also feeling accomplished as a result of completing my "to-do" list and registering for the "Sleep in For The Cure" breast cancer fundraiser.

My current mood is tired as a result of having a busy day at work handing out samples of Oreo cookies and snack crackers. I'm also feeling accomplished as a result of completing my "to-do" list and registering for the "Sleep in For The Cure" breast cancer fundraiser.

That does sound tiring!  Hope you are having a restful evening!!!!   What is the "Sleep in For The Cure"?  I have heard of runs, but not sleeping in, lol, sounds interesting!!!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifHave my swimathon today and i am so excited! banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Well excited for the swim, not excited for the fact of people seeing me in a swimming costume and swim cap etc... lol!

Have loved doing the training and have even surprised myself at how well i have done. I started training about a month ago and have swam 11 miles in that time! And i have reduced the time i can swim a mile from just over an hour to my best time of 49 mins! Not expecting to do that speed again but would be nice to do it again lol!

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70'] My current mood is tired as a result of having a busy day at work handing out samples of Oreo cookies and snack crackers. I'm also feeling accomplished as a result of completing my "to-do" list and registering for the "Sleep in For The Cure" breast cancer fundraiser.

That does sound tiring!  Hope you are having a restful evening!!!!   What is the "Sleep in For The Cure"?  I have heard of runs, but not sleeping in, lol, sounds interesting!!!

"Sleep in for the cure" is for people who aren't available for the local "Race For The Cure".  The "Sleep in" participants receive a t-shirt and some other goodies mailed to them.

As for my current mood, I'm feeling energetic and strong. Energetic after running my three miles this morning and completing 3/4's of my "to-do list" before heading off to work.

Strong because I crossed-off another man off my list as a result of him having an ego the size of Texas which is a major turn-off in my opinion.

My mood is wonderful , was really tired so went to bed early , but only downfall is im not that tired now lol

Tired after a day gardening in the sun, must be all the fresh air!happy.gif

Relaxing! I have finished all of my semester work. I leave for a week of training tomorrow in a resort mountain town. Going to be as close to a holiday as I've ever had. Today, I'm doing nothing but catching up on chores and resting.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel great!  loved my swim and feel so good about it! happy.gif

I feel awesome, but then again I usually do...

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That sounds great Illumination, Sleep in for the Cure, thanks for letting me know. Way to go Scout and Zhivvy on your accomplishments!!!!!! I am tired too Anj, but not from gardening, lol. Just a super busy week.

Relaxing! I have finished all of my semester work. I leave for a week of training tomorrow in a resort mountain town. Going to be as close to a holiday as I've ever had. Today, I'm doing nothing but catching up on chores and resting.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Enjoy your training! happy.gif

My current mood is relieved after a day at work where I was handing out samples of freshly-made, pancakes with maple syrup !!!

That sounds like fun Illumination, I bet lots of people took samples, lol. Years ago, my boss would have to watch his 3 kids on Saturdays as his wife worked. He always took the kids to Costco for a day of sampling food so he wouldn`t have to cook or give them snacks, lol. He was cheap too!

That sounds like fun Illumination, I bet lots of people took samples, lol. Years ago, my boss would have to watch his 3 kids on Saturdays as his wife worked. He always took the kids to Costco for a day of sampling food so he wouldn`t have to cook or give them snacks, lol. He was cheap too!

Oh yeah it was, but it was a lot of work and tons of people showed up .  I also hear ya about Costco because whenever money was tight during my college years (after buying books) we would go there for lunch LOL.

I bet people flocked for pancakes and maple syrup, yum! I used to do that too when I was really poor, get all the samples I could. Would even have Ziploc bags in my purse, lol. Not to mention ketchups, salt, pepper, sugar, etc.

I bet people flocked for pancakes and maple syrup, yum! I used to do that too when I was really poor, get all the samples I could. Would even have Ziploc bags in my purse, lol. Not to mention ketchups, salt, pepper, sugar, etc.

I hear ya because after college I stocked up on those little ketchups, salt, pepper and sugar packets while living on pancakes, pasta, tuna, peanut butter and ramen.

Another beautiful day here, blue skies and sunshine yeyhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif