Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

After only 4 hours sleep, was up again..washing machine on it's second load, showered, hair washed and have had breakfast. The sun is shining and me thinks I should be out in this amazing weather...but another load of washing to do. Would be lovely to find a nice place to sit out side with drink in hand.

This wedding has me stressed now. BIGTIME!

You'll be ok wahine , deep breaths helps ;o)

Im in a great mood , had good sleep and just turned the radio on for some good music , and am wide awake only to go back to bed shortly lol

This wedding has me stressed now. BIGTIME!

When is the big day? My son got married a couple of years back....try and sit back and enjoy, and if you are like me take some handies...wink.gif

I'm in a good mood with a side-order of a  smart- *ass one this morning LOL!!!  

grin.gif Tell us more!grin.gif

Me done the washing, dry and ironed....what needs ironing. Been down town, coffee in town, and was unable to stop myself... bought myself a pair of earrings...smile.gif

Good morning ladies!!! Ugh, washing, I have a ton. My niece never puts hers away so I have no idea what is clean or dirty, drive me nuts!!!! LOL And if I ever figure out where all her socks go, lol.

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']I'm in a good mood with a side-order of a  smart- *ass one this morning LOL!!!  

grin.gif Tell us more!grin.gif

Well I decided it's best to have a ton of snappy comebacks whenever some snooty type gives an attitude to those who are less fortunate.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee wrote:

illumination70']I'm in a good mood with a side-order of a  smart- *ass one this morning LOL!!!  

grin.gif

Tell us more!
grin.gif

Well I decided it's best to have a ton of snappy comebacks whenever some snooty type gives an attitude to those who are less fortunate.

Good for you!!!!!!!

Good morning ladies!!! Ugh, washing, I have a ton. My niece never puts hers away so I have no idea what is clean or dirty, drive me nuts!!!! LOL And if I ever figure out where all her socks go, lol.
I have one of those monsters under my roof.....my daughter...have said no thinking about new clothes, while floor is covered with all she has....and socks don't go there...mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee wrote:

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

grin.gif

Tell us more!
grin.gif

My niece has been gone to her mother's this weekend, so she will come back with a major bad attitude. Her mother is such a ___________________ (insert the worst name possible here and that will describe her, lol).

My niece has been gone to her mother's this weekend, so she will come back with a major bad attitude. Her mother is such a ___________________ (insert the worst name possible here and that will describe her, lol).

OH1 dear Patti..my daughter has no need to go....attitude is her first, middle and last name..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2']My niece has been gone to her mother's this weekend, so she will come back with a major bad attitude. Her mother is such a ___________________ (insert the worst name possible here and that will describe her, lol).

OH1 dear Patti..my daughter has no need to go....attitude is her first, middle and last name..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

How old is your daughter Sue?  My niece just turned 17 on Friday.  I have no children of my own, always been on my own, then at the end of August Jennifer's mom basically abandoned her so she came to live with me.  What a big adjustment!  We have always been very close and I knew one day she would be living with me.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

suee wrote:

PattiU2']My niece has been gone to her mother's this weekend, so she will come back with a major bad attitude. Her mother is such a ___________________ (insert the worst name possible here and that will describe her, lol).

OH1 dear Patti..my daughter has no need to go....attitude is her first, middle and last name..
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

How old is your daughter Sue?  My niece just turned 17 on Friday.  I have no children of my own, always been on my own, then at the end of August Jennifer's mom basically abandoned her so she came to live with me.  What a big adjustment!  We have always been very close and I knew one day she would be living with me.

She is 15 going on 17 or maybe 18.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

suee']

OH1 dear Patti..my daughter has no need to go....attitude is her first, middle and last name..
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

She is 15 going on 17 or maybe 18.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, lucky you!!!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Sounds great Patti, it's so good to hear that you take care of your niece and she has now a caring and loving parent. Must have been a huge but positive change in your life!

How often does she visit her mom?

My mood is good - have had a nice weekend. Best moments: having a latte on a terrace at seaside and seeing my friend and her 12 weeks old too cute puppy!! ♥

Thanks Kert! Everyone says she is much happier now, She visits her mom about once a month.

Sounds like you have had a great day!!! Awww, a puppy how cute! My friend is getting a puppy this week and I am going to look after him while she works.

Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

I am in an awful mood - and i wish I knew why. Well i know some details but not going into them here as is all trivial etc...

But all i have felt like doing today is cry - for no reason. Does anyone else just gets those days where you feel sad and can't understand it? I know things have been a bit crappy recently but nothing to make me feel this bad.

I am hoping that once i have gone to bed tonight and had a sleep I will wake up and all will be a lot brighter.

Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

I am in an awful mood - and i wish I knew why. Well i know some details but not going into them here as is all trivial etc...

But all i have felt like doing today is cry - for no reason. Does anyone else just gets those days where you feel sad and can't understand it? I know things have been a bit crappy recently but nothing to make me feel this bad.

I am hoping that once i have gone to bed tonight and had a sleep I will wake up and all will be a lot brighter.

Aww Zhivvy, BIG HUGS to you girl!!!  Yes, we all get those days, its called hormones!!!!!  Some days I am like that and its so frustrating!   Hope you feel better!!!!  Sometimes a sleep does wonders for us.  And I was just thinking, it also could be that your swim event is over and sometimes when we have a big thing like that in our lives and its over we feel a bit crappy afterwards.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

Aww Zhivvy, BIG HUGS to you girl!!!  Yes, we all get those days, its called hormones!!!!!  Some days I am like that and its so frustrating!   Hope you feel better!!!!  Sometimes a sleep does wonders for us.  And I was just thinking, it also could be that your swim event is over and sometimes when we have a big thing like that in our lives and its over we feel a bit crappy afterwards.

You know you could be right! - after the adrenaline etc..

And i am very hormonal at times - i just hate feeling like this. And I am so mean to John too - he is doing the garden etc... and loads of jobs in the house so I am horrible to him and tell him evil things! - not going to say because then you will all know how nasty i can be :)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']Sounds a lovely day Kert - especially with puppy too!

You know you could be right! - after the adrenaline etc..

And i am very hormonal at times - i just hate feeling like this. And I am so mean to John too - he is doing the garden etc... and loads of jobs in the house so I am horrible to him and tell him evil things! - not going to say because then you will all know how nasty i can be :)

Hormones are the worst!!!  I am pre-menopausal or whatever the hell they call it and sometimes, watch out!!!!!!  I hate being like that too!  I yelled at one of the boys I look after the other day, which I NEVER do and I felt just awful.  I apologized and gave him a big hug and he said its ok Patti my mommy does that too sometimes.

Jennifer comes home this evening and she will be in a bad attitude as she always is after spending time with her witch of a mother. Actually, the witch does not deserve to be called a mother!!!!!!  mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Oh dear, I know those crappy days... when you just feel sad, lonely and want to cry. Then I start to analyse why and usually notice I really have no reason to feel that bad - I guess the hormons are one excuse!!! 

And like Patti said, maybe you feel sad and "empty" because the swim event is over... (taking part to it was great btw!!!) and maybe you're also physically tired after it, tiredness makes me feels sometimes very low-spirited...

But the most important thing is to remember, that most likely it's just a moment this time will pass... (((HUGS))) ♥

Sorry to hear than Jennifer will be in a bad mood after her mother Patti, and I know what you mean - just because you gave birth to someone doesn't make you a mother! I am sure that you are more of a mother to her than her mother ever was.

And I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one who gets like this - I know that i need to say sorry to John very soon - i have bene awful, but i am still not giving him a hug!!! noty in a huggy mood! :)))) - and yes i am an evil wife