Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Thank you Zhiv, that is very kind of you!

That's right Kert! And like I told my good U2 friend last night "you gotta leave it behind". I was listening to that song the other day and it was like an ephiphany! That whole CD is just amazing, it got me though my worst period in my life. Lost my job, had to move, was accused of doing something horrible at work - all a week before Christmas. I was suicidal and that CD spoke to me, like Bono wrote it for me. I can't listen to Walk On without bursting into tears!

No Zhiv, you are not evil, just human!!!!

No Zhiv, you are not evil, just human!!!!

Tell that to my hubby who is now looking for 666 tattooed somewhere on me and little horns growing! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']No Zhiv, you are not evil, just human!!!!

Tell that to my hubby who is now looking for 666 tattooed somewhere on me and little horns growing! happy.gif

OMG that is so funny!!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifMacPhisto horns???

I bought some horns for the last concert but didn't wear them.  There was a buy behind us in the GA line in Vancouver dressed like MacPhisto in a gold suit, it was awesome!  Sigma got a good pic of him!

No you're not the only one Zhiv - and I'm pretty sure you're not an evil wife!!! (or most of us are evils too.....) You might have your bad moments but I think too it's just human...

And I love ATYCLB too - I can imagine what you mean Patti -  it's amazing how strong influence music and certain songs might have to us!!!

Thanks guys - I am feeling better just talking to you all!!! Honestly who needs to pay to see people when we have each other!

Catch you later food and wine on its way!

and thanks girls xxx

The cat left, guess he got sick of watching U2, lol. I sing the songs to him and he loves it!!!!

**Big Hugs** to you Zhivvy, we all feel down and that sometimes ...... I do where you just feel you are worthless, you done a fantastic swim yesterday and it's probably the come down from that and you are right who needs to pay to talk to someone when we have our U2 family ..........

Patti you are truely and Angel :)

Me my mood today well this evening, is tired and bored ....... tired cause I was up till about 4am talking with a friend on Messenger that I haven't seen online for a while and drinking Vodka and Irn Bru and I am bored ....... cause I am and that's it ........

**Big Hugs** to you Zhivvy, we all feel down and that sometimes ...... I do where you just feel you are worthless, you done a fantastic swim yesterday and it's probably the come down from that and you are right who needs to pay to talk to someone when we have our U2 family ..........

Patti you are truely and Angel :)

Me my mood today well this evening, is tired and bored ....... tired cause I was up till about 4am talking with a friend on Messenger that I haven't seen online for a while and drinking Vodka and Irn Bru and I am bored ....... cause I am and that's it ........

Thanks Hun xxx And maybe it is the swim and the come down after that - but I have been so horrible today - even told hubby that he should move out!!! - now that is evil!devil.gif! And I don't think I meant it lol!I know I didn't I just get so short tempered with him at times for unknown reasons.

And never tried vodka and irn bru - will have to give it a go, i do love vodka and fizzy vimto though!happy.gif

Sending you a huge {{HUG}} Zhivvy, hope this feeling soon passes. I agree with Patti, it could be the adrenaline come down. The amount of adrenaline you produced yesterday has left you feeling exhausted. The come down does leave you feeling irritable.

It's normal to have off days, life is stressful and sometimes just catches up with us when we least expect it. Don't forget you were unwell only a couple of weeks ago and all the training you have been doing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending you a huge {{HUG}} Zhivvy, hope this feeling soon passes. I agree with Patti, it could be the adrenaline come down. The amount of adrenaline you produced yesterday has left you feeling exhausted. The come down does leave you feeling irritable.

It's normal to have off days, life is stressful and sometimes just catches up with us when we least expect it. Don't forget you were unwell only a couple of weeks ago and all the training you have been doing.

Thanks Maggie happy.gif  I am sure that in a couple of days I will be back to normal (or as normal as i can be!!) I just can't believe what a cow I can be! But after all the years we have been together i am sure he knows me well and has just switched off!

And as for the come down - i do feel a bit like I do after shows etc... so i am certain that has something to do with it!

I have a great few days to look forwards too as Barbara is here on Thursday and I can't be anything but excited for that!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Sending you a huge {{HUG}} Zhivvy, hope this feeling soon passes. I agree with Patti, it could be the adrenaline come down. The amount of adrenaline you produced yesterday has left you feeling exhausted. The come down does leave you feeling irritable.

Thanks Maggie happy.gif  I am sure that in a couple of days I will be back to normal (or as normal as i can be!!) I just can't believe what a cow I can be! But after all the years we have been together i am sure he knows me well and has just switched off!

And as for the come down - i do feel a bit like I do after shows etc... so i am certain that has something to do with it!

I have a great few days to look forwards too as Barbara is here on Thursday and I can't be anything but excited for that!happy.gif

It's good to have something to look forward to and seeing barbara will be great for you, I'm sure you will have a great time together

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Sending you a huge {{HUG}} Zhivvy, hope this feeling soon passes. I agree with Patti, it could be the adrenaline come down. The amount of adrenaline you produced yesterday has left you feeling exhausted. The come down does leave you feeling irritable.

Thanks Maggie
happy.gif
  I am sure that in a couple of days I will be back to normal (or as normal as i can be!!) I just can't believe what a cow I can be! But after all the years we have been together i am sure he knows me well and has just switched off!

I have a great few days to look forwards too as Barbara is here on Thursday and I can't be anything but excited for that!
happy.gif

It's good to have something to look forward to and seeing barbara will be great for you, I'm sure you will have a great time togetherI can't wait to see her again - it will be a great week happy.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2']Good morning ladies!!! Ugh, washing, I have a ton. My niece never puts hers away so I have no idea what is clean or dirty, drive me nuts!!!! LOL And if I ever figure out where all her socks go, lol.

I have one of those monsters under my roof.....my daughter...have said no thinking about new clothes, while floor is covered with all she has....and socks don't go there...mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

omg!! same here with my daughter, her bedroom = bed, floor, desk and chair look like total disaster. like some laundry-truck exploded or something! then when i ask don you have any clothes to wash??she puts everything in the basket at once! help!!!

o my dear, zhiv! didnt know you felt so unhappy today. sorry i wasnt on FB or in zoo all day. was working and painting afterwards. hope you are feelig better, after you get up in the morning. it will be monday!! the first day of the week we'll see eachother again! please don worry too much. might be the swimming, yes. but i think this difficuties to find steady job must be very hard on you. i know its non of my business, but please don worry so much. it will be alright.{{{{ hug}}}}

Great mood again , guess im just lucky this week to have good moods lol , thanks to my mum , she made my day :o)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

suee wrote:

PattiU2']Good morning ladies!!! Ugh, washing, I have a ton. My niece never puts hers away so I have no idea what is clean or dirty, drive me nuts!!!! LOL And if I ever figure out where all her socks go, lol.

I have one of those monsters under my roof.....my daughter...have said no thinking about new clothes, while floor is covered with all she has....and socks don't go there...
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

omg!! same here with my daughter, her bedroom = bed, floor, desk and chair look like total disaster. like some laundry-truck exploded or something! then when i ask don you have any clothes to wash??she puts everything in the basket at once! help!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif YES YES YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY DAUGHTER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zhivvy hope you are feeling a wee bit better today ........

Today I am happy, been to work, the sun is shining again!!!! although we have had rain unlike Saltcoats which has had glorious weather all day I hate it when people text me and tell me how nice it is ......... and then you think you could be there in a pub garden drinking free beer ......... Oh I wish I was in Irvine right now :)

Oh well it is Tuesday tomorrow and I have great task of paying some visa bills tonight whoop whoop and my phone bill and I may even get some more Irn Bru and finish the Vodka off from Sat Night / Sun Morning .........

Zhivvy hope you are feeling a wee bit better today ........

Today I am happy, been to work, the sun is shining again!!!! although we have had rain unlike Saltcoats which has had glorious weather all day I hate it when people text me and tell me how nice it is ......... and then you think you could be there in a pub garden drinking free beer ......... Oh I wish I was in Irvine right now :)

Oh well it is Tuesday tomorrow and I have great task of paying some visa bills tonight whoop whoop and my phone bill and I may even get some more Irn Bru and finish the Vodka off from Sat Night / Sun Morning .........

Hello!!! Feeling much better today. I think a good night's sleep etc.... and clearly less hormones today has made me much calmer and a much nicer wife lol! And also had a great chat with a friend on  FB today - good laughs etc... and that has made me smile hugely!!!!

And what a great night you have! i am sending british gas my meter readings!!!!

And if you are having a vodka i may join you as i need to finish my wine!

just going to pay my bills ........ need some credit on my credit card for USA later in the year lol then bed I think, may chat to a mate on my blackberry for a bit too as he is not busy tonight, apparently the pub is empty, I suggested he call it a night and shut up shop, but he insists on staying open till the proper closing time ..........

Glad you are feeling better huni, I always find funny comments to a status or a good chat always helps too, I don't know where I would be without my U2 family (or Basher!!!) xxx

I love blackberry free chatting - and wahtsapp for the non bb people lol!

And thanks - i am such a good mood today - amazing what a difference 24hrs can make! And you are so right - U2 family are great, understand, listen, don't judge etc.... more people shold be like this

I love blackberry free chatting - and wahtsapp for the non bb people lol!

And thanks - i am such a good mood today - amazing what a difference 24hrs can make! And you are so right - U2 family are great, understand, listen, don't judge etc.... more people shold be like this

I totally agree because nothing beats the U2 family!!! 

As for my current mood, I feel quite accomplished as completing my "to-do list" and volunteering at the local, Red Cross this morning.

Im in another great mood , today I have to cook for a friend who broke her wrist , and she cant do anything , so that is why........................and study and then figure out what to do next..........................

Thanks Dustbin, that was so nice of you to say!

Glad you are feeling better Zhivvy!!!!

I feel crappy today and kind of weepy, but that is PMS and being totally exhausted! Yesterday I was on the go all day, took mom to the hospital for an ultrasound, took her shopping, met my aunt and uncle for lunch, babysat, made dinner, took the boy I was babysitting to floorball, cleaned my friend's messy house for 2 hours, and looked after her new puppy while she went to work. I just need a day to relax and rest, but there always seems to be something!

Jennifer was in a good mood to begin with when she got home, but she has so much on her plate with school, work and the pageant that she is very bitchy. And of course she takes it out on me, lol.