Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Thanks Dustbin, that was so nice of you to say!

Glad you are feeling better Zhivvy!!!!

I feel crappy today and kind of weepy, but that is PMS and being totally exhausted! Yesterday I was on the go all day, took mom to the hospital for an ultrasound, took her shopping, met my aunt and uncle for lunch, babysat, made dinner, took the boy I was babysitting to floorball, cleaned my friend's messy house for 2 hours, and looked after her new puppy while she went to work. I just need a day to relax and rest, but there always seems to be something!

Jennifer was in a good mood to begin with when she got home, but she has so much on her plate with school, work and the pageant that she is very bitchy. And of course she takes it out on me, lol.

Sorry you are not feeling so good....Me thinks you need to sit down, put your feet up a large bit of chocolate cake and some you timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.happy.gif

Thanks Sue! I am planning on having a nap, so that should help. I just ate a chocolate easter egg, lol.

Thanks Sue! I am planning on having a nap, so that should help. I just ate a chocolate easter egg, lol.

.......IT'S NOT EASTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2']Thanks Sue! I am planning on having a nap, so that should help. I just ate a chocolate easter egg, lol.

.......IT'S NOT EASTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But the damn stores have had them out for a couple months now, lol.   And I can`t resist them!!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

You can find easter eggs in the shops from day after Christmas....it's crazy....As yet not had any easter stuff...but been looking..wink.gif

You can find easter eggs in the shops from day after Christmas....it's crazy....As yet not had any easter stuff...but been looking..wink.gif
Yes, its insane!!!!  I bought a few things the other day for the kids and me too, lol.  Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, then Easter are bad, way too much chocolate in the stores.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

suee']You can find easter eggs in the shops from day after Christmas....it's crazy....As yet not had any easter stuff...but been looking..
wink.gif

Yes, its insane!!!!  I bought a few things the other day for the kids and me too, lol.  Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, then Easter are bad, way too much chocolate in the stores.

I hear ya I just gave in to my craving for Cadbury's cream eggs and it was worth it!!!

Not been in this thread today!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!

My mood???? GREAT!clap.gifclap.gif

A live feed starting soon!

And tomorrow Barbara arrives to spend nearly a week here with her lovely family and cannot wait!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

And tomorrow Barbara arrives to spend nearly a week here with her lovely family and cannot wait!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Right on Zhivvy and Barbara have a great time!!!

As for my current mood, I'm feeling tired as a result of completing my "to-do list"!!!

My mood???? GREAT!thumbsup.gif  ZHIV AND BARBARA HAVE A GOOD GOOD TIME..thumbsup.gif

Completing your to do list.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Have an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

IMPATIENT!!!!!! - she is not here yet!!! happy.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Geez Barbara, where the heck are you? Zhivvy is impatiently waiting!!! I am so excited for you ladies!!!!!

Right now I'm feeling disappointed because a couple of soaps I watch "All My Children" and "One Life To Live" are going to be canceled.

I hate when things like that happen illum , its always the good stuff that gets cancelled , taken of the shelf or so on................................

Im in a good mood but really tired , was nice to see family this morning , dont know when next we see them , hopefully one day I may go to canada and see them.Then went to visit my Dad this arvo as well and was nice to see him as well............................

Right now I'm simmering down after a very self-centered sibling and in-law dropped their kids off last night because I'm too busy to watch their kids.

Now I'm slowly cooling down...after getting VERY MAD with electric/ gas company as for the second month they have taken money out of my bank account, when they shouldn't! and promised last month it would not happen again...and have been on the phone, three times today... promised to phone me back and didn't....and .... and just the thought is making me mad again.....mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

So sorry Sue, that would really piss me off too!!!!! The utility companies really have us by the you-know-whats, think they can do whatever they want! I hope it gets straightened out.

Im in a great mood , had interesting dreams which had me rather aroused this morning but soon snapped out of it when I had to go to my Dads and help him work on something......................Right now im content lonely and longing for a nice beer , ''really'' I'd love to be on a island resort drinking fresh pineapple juice and vodka on a bananas lounge baking in mild mild sun , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im in a great mood , had interesting dreams which had me rather aroused this morning but soon snapped out of it when I had to go to my Dads and help him work on something......................Right now im content lonely and longing for a nice beer , ''really'' I'd love to be on a island resort drinking fresh pineapple juice and vodka on a bananas lounge baking in mild mild sun , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sounds good to me!

Relieved with a side-order of anxious.  The relieved part because I did a huge event yesterday where I prepared samples of ice cream and hot dogs.  The anxious area is my work shift to be competed today and I'm due to receive my "sleep in for the cure" package because if it doesn't show up, I will have to call in to find out what happened.

Even I really didn't want tooooooooooo. I made myself do all the cleaning I needed .... well almost, do rest tomorrow, so I'm pleased with myself..... and tomorrow will treat myself with a coffee out and a walk by the beach...

Relieved with a side-order of anxious.  The relieved part because I did a huge event yesterday where I prepared samples of ice cream and hot dogs.  The anxious area is my work shift to be competed today and I'm due to receive my "sleep in for the cure" package because if it doesn't show up, I will have to call in to find out what happened.

Hope all goes well for you...Illumination..

So sorry Sue, that would really piss me off too!!!!! The utility companies really have us by the you-know-whats, think they can do whatever they want! I hope it gets straightened out.
That would be the Gonads then Patti :)

Personally at the moment I'm Bored!!!!!!