Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='Dustbin wrote:

PattiU2']So sorry Sue, that would really piss me off too!!!!! The utility companies really have us by the you-know-whats, think they can do whatever they want! I hope it gets straightened out.

That would be the Gonads then Patti :)

Personally at the moment I'm Bored!!!!!!

It's Saturday night.....Your Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There again I'm not doing anything.!!!!!!!!!!!

Suee, going to watch Casualty (medical drama) whilst eating crisps and drinking coffee, then I may get my work for work out and get on with that or play mind numbing games like solitaire! whilst drinking a bottle of smirnoff ice!!!

Suee, going to watch Casualty (medical drama) whilst eating crisps and drinking coffee, then I may get my work for work out and get on with that or play mind numbing games like solitaire! whilst drinking a bottle of smirnoff ice!!!
I'm guess you are in England...my daughter is watching Casualty.. me is thinking of opening a bottle of red and try and find something to watch in a while....Some way to spend a Saturday night AH!!!!!!!!

feeling verrrry lazywink02.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Dustbin']Suee, going to watch Casualty (medical drama) whilst eating crisps and drinking coffee, then I may get my work for work out and get on with that or play mind numbing games like solitaire! whilst drinking a bottle of smirnoff ice!!!

I'm guess you are in England...my daughter is watching Casualty.. me is thinking of opening a bottle of red and try and find something to watch in a while....Some way to spend a Saturday night AH!!!!!!!!

Just started on the Irn Bru and then will finish the vodka off then get the smirnoff ice on the go ....... yes UK :)

I feel alone, depressed & miserable.  I think it's the sh** weather we've been having.  Mocha time. 

I feel kind of the same Silkspectre. Even though its been basically sunny today, its still very cold. Just feel blah and depressed. This too shall pass ....

Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

Feeling relieved because my work shift is over and I just got my "Sleep in for The Cure" package which contains one t-shirt,2 magazines and a runner's bib with some "ZZZZ" on it.

PattiU2 wrote:
Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

Who needs food anyways. That's a dear friend I would like to have. Exited for you Patti!!

[quote name=cash0012 wrote:

PattiU2]Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

Who needs food anyways. That's a dear friend I would like to have. Exited for you Patti!!Thanks Cash!!!!  That's right, I am losing weight anyway, so who cares???  LOL  As long as I feed my niece and the cats!!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

lol Patti...

Im in a gooooooooooooood mood , got my memorial this afternoon so must freshen up other than that I think i'll sleep well tonight...smile.gif

Have a good sleep 123, I am off to bed here. Rather late tonight for me.

I feel alone, depressed & miserable.  I think it's the sh** weather we've been having.  Mocha time. 
Sorry your feeling above...Hope this makes you feel better...410594031_3babb5b1a1_o.jpg

I'm so happy for you....What a birthday present AH!thumbsup.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

sorry I missed your post and sending you warm ((hugs)) and hope you have a brighter day asap xx oosmile.gif

feel warmed and loved. happy.gif spend the last 24 hours with a bunch of lovely/crazy ladies (and 2 very sweet men who put up with all of us. made food and drinks. thanx guys!!) we soooooo have to do this again! even if dublin-concerts dont happen, we need to have another meeting like this and who knows who else can join?!clap.gifclap.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

PattiU2']Now my mood is EXCELLENT!!!! A dear friend has an extra GA ticket for me for New Jersey for my birthday!!! How nice of U2 to play on my birthday for me!!! Soooooo excited, dream trip to NYC and U2!!! Just gotta stop eating so I can afford to go, lol.

I'm so happy for you....What a birthday present AH!thumbsup.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So happy for you too Patti, this is great!!banana.gif

feel warmed and loved. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif hope i can join you next time, maybe in Dublinhappy.gifhappy.gif

Have had a nice day!!! Spring is finally here, and it's soooo warm!! Have been out a lot and met my friends and goddaughter.

Right now I'm nervous... waiting for the results from parlamentary election...

This morning I managed to finish the majority of my "to-do list"  which included my race-training (in 2 weeks) and began making preparations for Easter.

Thats good illum , tomorrow morning I doubt i'll be in as I have things to do , but for now im in a good mood and feeling like a bit of a sweet tooth

Thats good illum , tomorrow morning I doubt i'll be in as I have things to do , but for now im in a good mood and feeling like a bit of a sweet tooth

I hear ya because I had to have some chocolate a couple days ago and it's a good thing I'm in running right now because sweets don't burn-off by themselves LOL!!!