Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Oh I love you ''Illum'' your just sooooo Adorable :o)

Oh thanks and I'm just getting started since it's Monday LOL!!  As for my current mood, I'm feeling accomplished as a result of waking up at 5AM.  I got 3/4's of my to-do list done and will be heading off to do some volunteering this morning.

Thanks everyone, I am so excited and I can't believe I am going to see the boys on my birthday, a dream come true and to see NYC as well, wow!!!!! My horoscope lately kept saying that something amazing was going to happen, I guess it was right for once!!!!

It sounds like you ladies had such an amazing time Barbara!!!!!! Maybe next year and more of us can plan to join in on the fun. I wonder if there will be Dublin??????

Thanks everyone, I am so excited and I can't believe I am going to see the boys on my birthday, a dream come true and to see NYC as well, wow!!!!! My horoscope lately kept saying that something amazing was going to happen, I guess it was right for once!!!!

It sounds like you ladies had such an amazing time Barbara!!!!!! Maybe next year and more of us can plan to join in on the fun. I wonder if there will be Dublin??????

That's awesome, have a great time at the show and say "Hi" to Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry for me!!!  As for my current mood, can we say "McGyvar-ish" because we had some unexpected snow fall today so I purchased a Red Cross hat.  I figured not only will it keep me warm during this psychotic weather we're having,I'm also showing my support too!!!

OMG you had snow???? You are in Washington state, right? We had a bit here last week on Vancouver Island, but it didn't stick. Thanks, I will have a great time!!!!!! And I will say hi to them for ya!!!!

Im in a good mood , got things to do this morning so radio only till 8.30 am then busy busy , so sweet dreams to you all bye bye xxxx oooo

Feeling accomplished after a busy day!!!

Good for you!!!!!!  happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Feeling ill today , so my mood is seeking warmth :o(
Many warm {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} for 123...from me...xxxx

Hope everything works out well illum ;o) Im in a good mood , radio played lovely music last night :o)

Feeling randy because the guys in U2 are such attractive men (I hope that's ok) LOL!!!

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

hol iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! banana.gif

Hello Anj!!!!! not been here at same time as you in ages!

I know! We need to synchronise our watches LOL

LOL!!!! it seems so long since we talked

Happy Easter eggs to everyone !