Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

And to you Inter happy.gif! I am eggstatic to be on hols yeahhh! Is anyone doing anything eggciting over Easter?

roll.gifYou are in the eggroove eh ! Not doin much this weekend but going to a place called Ladram Bay next weekend in S.Devon, lets hope da

Weather keeps up !  got an apartment booked on a holiday site, but just noted there is a line Dancing convention on ,,,yyyeeeeehaaaa clap.gif

Line dancing?????/ pics please!

Sync? ... In Bathurst New Brunswick the time is now precisely 5:29 pm Atlantic ... hmmm ...my best buddy says it is 5:30 ... that is pm Atlantic also

a lot of Buds will have to be druk before I attempt anything like that , but that can easily be arranged ! I could take the Wife's bono bag and get it ;ine dancing ...!roll.gif

If we are syncing it is 9:34 pm here in UK

Line dancing Bono bag - woo hooo!!!!

I have some bono bags pics to post too!

And its 1:41 pm in sunny Lake Cowichan, on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada!!!!

What's the temperature like PattiU2 ?

it's been around 25 degs in Londonembarassed.gif

What's the temperature like PattiU2 ?

it's been around 25 degs in Londonembarassed.gif

WOW 25!!!  Lucky you!!!  Its only 11 right now, but the sun feels so warm.  Its been so cold here over the Winter and Spring.  But I am sure I will be complaining this Summer when its in the high 30's that its too damn hot!!!!  LOL

Inter - line dancing pics an absolute must!! Have an eggcellent timehappy.gif

Im in a happy mood but this bug is making me tired although i've slept heaps :o/

bugs usually keep people from sleeping, 123wink.gif

current mood? not sure. i had an amazing week, meeting friends, new people. getting to stay with zhiv and her family. making fun everynight while watching u2-dvd's and having a drink. silly things really, but thats the things that make life so beautiful and fun! so i have to get used to being home again, and making fun through internet again.
 glad to see my doggies back, and new livingroom. more work to be done, but first need to do 3 nightshifts.

Hope you feel better Illumination! Being tired will do that to us!!!

Im happy got to see my girl again , visit my dad and visit a friend i've been cooking for , and soon im going to have some wine or beer :o)

That is not good Illumination, but glad you made it through!!! Hope tomorrow is a great day for you!

I see you have the same goofy signature that I do, lol.

Good mood cause I discovered I have nice things in my closet :o)

Good mood cause I discovered I have nice things in my closet :o)

That is always exciting!  I need to clean out my closet and get rid of things.  Donate some to the church and some to the women`s shelter thrift shop.  I have lost weight and so many things are way too big now.  And lots of things are just plain ugly, lol.

lol are just plain ugly , sometimes I think the same , why the heck did I buy that ....................

But love sorting all out though and then buying more items ;o)

Oh yes of course, lol. I have bought some new things recently, buts its been too cold to wear them. I wish the warm weather would hurry up. Also trying to figure out what to wear to see U2 on my birthday!!!!