Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

ok what about in a wedding dress ? Im sure he'll spot you then ;o)especially a really sexy one ;;;;;;o)

Hey it will probably be my only chance to wear one, lol. I think I might do something goofy and have a big sign saying ITS MY BIRTHDAY - I NEED A BIG KISS!!!!!!

Hey it will probably be my only chance to wear one, lol. I think I might do something goofy and have a big sign saying ITS MY BIRTHDAY - I NEED A BIG KISS!!!!!!

hope you do that and get a kiss and hug, patti!!! fingers crossed for youhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

That is not good Illumination, but glad you made it through!!! Hope tomorrow is a great day for you!

I see you have the same goofy signature that I do, lol.

Ah it's was the typical Good Friday where I'm normally in a bad mood and I'm sure today will be a better day.  As for the signature deal, I have no clue how to add a customized one.  My only question is does one need to be a paying member to be able to have a signature?

A girl can dream, lol.

Dream, Dream as much as you like.wink.gif

Dreams keep us going! I sure hope so Barbara, wouldn't that be the best ever!!!!!!! Today is 19 years since I first saw U2!!!!!

In a relaxed mood...but must admit I'm a bit bored!

Im in a great mood , because on thursday I will be announced at our meeting that I will be an unbaptised publisher which means alot to me , and also means that Im also available to go out with those of the congregations........ :o) Namely dates wink.gif

drinking starbucks instant coffee (thanx, spicyhappy.gif"> you) and felling happy cause last nightshift coming up tonight.

(giggling cause jona is ironing his tshirt. makes for funny image, lol)

Hi 123 and Barbara! Congrats 123!!! Starbucks instant coffee is great, I love it! Glad you are enjoying the new living room!

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!

I feel depressed.  One of my aunts died last week.  The funeral is next week. 

Sorry about your lossfrown.gif

Mood is longing......................................

Feeling off like Im prey , I ate something that I realize does not agree with my head :o( Wants to bury myself in the sun....................