Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

A bit irritated and ashamed because I cannot believe how my brother and his wife bully their own kids and think it's funny. 

mad.gif

I feel depressed.  One of my aunts died last week.  The funeral is next week. 
So sorry..about your loss...Many {{{{{hugs}}}}}

My mood , well kinda like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get , but I'd love to know lol:o)..

For assurance its nice to know what God has given us down here ..Give me something to appreciate I think it would motivate me more as I kinda feel like the phrase in U'2'S song , ''Love has turned into rust , beaten and blown by the wind , trampled in dust.........................

Apart from this mood Im anxious , excited and tired , so I'm pretty much mixed up :o/

And I hope U2 play Magnificent at Glastonbury , just hoping..

I hope that you are all feeling well!

I am feeling very tired - first day back at school for Eleanor, so up early and rushed mornings again!

first day of school here too. lena got up with swollen eye (she did feel pain yesterday, but nothing seen from outside) so she spend morning on couch.

then i got call from jona's school (who wasnt feeling well yesterday, woke me up round midnight cause needed something for his headache, and felt feverish) if he could come home, cause not well.
so 2 teenagers crashed on couch beside me, lol.
i was planning on starting with walls in other part of livingroom. then zhiv started asking bout my pics, and i'm now uploading pics on FB all morning! (except from the time where i was hanging up the laundry, cause we belgians dont do that at midnight tongue.gif

I hope your kids feel better Barbara! My niece was sick all weekend, not sure if its allergies, a cold or a sinus infection. She has been so busy with school, work and the pageant. Yesterday was a day off school so she slept and did homework all day, so a bit better today.

first day of school here too. lena got up with swollen eye (she did feel pain yesterday, but nothing seen from outside) so she spend morning on couch.
then i got call from jona's school (who wasnt feeling well yesterday, woke me up round midnight cause needed something for his headache, and felt feverish) if he could come home, cause not well.
i was planning on starting with walls in other part of livingroom. then zhiv started asking bout my pics, and i'm now uploading pics on FB all morning! (except from the time where i was hanging up the laundry, cause we belgians dont do that at midnight tongue.gif

Hopefully they feel better soon, just finishing my bought with the flu (while working everyday). But chilling on the couch with mom taking care of me would of been much better. Now it's just pop some cold pills and get on with your day. 

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

barbara1']first day of school here too. lena got up with swollen eye (she did feel pain yesterday, but nothing seen from outside) so she spend morning on couch.
i was planning on starting with walls in other part of livingroom. then zhiv started asking bout my pics, and i'm now uploading pics on FB all morning! (except from the time where i was hanging up the laundry, cause we belgians dont do that at midnight 
tongue.gif

Hopefully they feel better soon, just finishing my bought with the flu (while working everyday). But chilling on the couch with mom taking care of me would of been much better. Now it's just pop some cold pills and get on with your day. 

yes, i remember being sick as a kid, mom bringing you a drink, a bit of pudding. watching some tv till eyes hurt and you had to take another nap. and with a full-time working mom like mine, her taking days off from work to be home with me was the best part!

Hope your little ones are feeling better if not now....very soon Barbara.smile.gif

thanx sue. (but i have to admit, one of them is waaaaay taller than me. the other one not yet... but only just!)

Are but still your baby!...and love the pictures...fun had by all AH!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hope that Lena and Jona are feeling better now Barbara - send them hugs from us here xxx

I want to crawl back into bed , was so warm and snuggly there , but I also had to come on here a say hello ,

''Hello'' xxxx oooo

Barbara1-I hope your kids begin to feel better soon.

As my current mood I'm feeling a bit worried about finding a better job.

Barbara1-I hope your kids begin to feel better soon.

Aw hun, good luck finding a better job!!!!!

Feeling eager to get through this Friday because I'm so tired of the Royal Wedding being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. Oh that reminds me I came across a humorous song on You Tube about the upcoming ceremony which isn't for the faint hearted. 

I will also be glad when the 12-K race I'm doing on Sunday morning is finally over along with the constant fatigue, monstrous appetite and achy legs LOL.

Feeling eager to get through this Friday because I'm so tired of the Royal Wedding being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. Oh that reminds me I came across a humorous song on You Tube about the upcoming ceremony which isn't for the faint hearted. 

I will also be glad when the 12-K race I'm doing on Sunday morning is finally over along with the constant fatigue, monstrous appetite and achy legs LOL.

I will have to watch that, thanks!  I plan on watching the wedding, but I can't believe how crazy the American  media is about it, its insane!  I figured it would be worse in Canada seeing we are part of the Commonwealth.

Good luck with the race!!!!

Annoyed daughter rang asking for money never bothered to ask how I am or tell me how she is :o/

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70']Barbara1-I hope your kids begin to feel better soon.

Aw hun, good luck finding a better job!!!!!

Thanks PattiU2!!!

Sad , my friend has cancer and I have dreamnt of them twice now , makes me sad , I hope everything will be ok

:o(