Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Sad , my friend has cancer and I have dreamnt of them twice now , makes me sad , I hope everything will be ok

:o(

Hope everything gets better for your friend. Maybe you have ESP, or maybe it's your true BFF.

Good mood, got to sleep in for the first time in two weeks, and relax and listen to some boots, starting with to one in the corner of this box. Gonna dust of the record player, ok a maybe clean the apartment a bit.

Okay could be better , had a few small panick attacks but im ok , need to curl up in the sun again for warmth , or a really warm Paul hewson clone lol

Okay could be better , had a few small panick attacks but im ok , need to curl up in the sun again for warmth , or a really warm Paul hewson clone lol

Take care....thinking about you...(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Sad , my friend has cancer and I have dreamnt of them twice now , makes me sad , I hope everything will be ok

:o(

Woah 123Love, similar stuff has happened to me because I will dream about a friend or relative and find out something is going on with them later on (disease, surgery,accident,etc).

((HUGS))

No work today...plus now have Monday off.....thumbsup.gif

sun is back!! lazy day today, except from doin some ironing later tonight, when love has left for his nght-shift. tomorrow will be busy with papering walls again. early shifts on monday and tuesday, then home for 6 days!! so plenty of time to paint and finally finish livingroom.happy.gifhappy.gif

had another great day in the sunshine and seeing my friends!

Excited because as of 9:00AM (pacific time) the gun goes off for Bloomsday 2011 which is the race I've been training for the past two months for.

I feel better today.  It's May.  We're finally getting some decent weather around here... and I get to see U2 in a month. 

Tired and slept in from my 8.30 u2.com time lol been pretty busy today lol apart from that im thirsty if you can pass that as a mood .:o)

Feeling relieved the 12k- race is over with and my score wasn't so bad since I finished at 1 hour and 19 minutes.

Feeling relieved the 12k- race is over with and my score wasn't so bad since I finished at 1 hour and 19 minutes.

Great job illumination!!!!  Congrats!!!!!wink.gif

I feel better today.  It's May.  We're finally getting some decent weather around here... and I get to see U2 in a month. 

Sounds good Silkspectre!

And getting to see U2- that's so great, I'm happy for you. I'm sure it will cheer you up.happy.gif

i'm feeling quite proud and confident. the future can only get better. (i hope)

the reason? my love had a meeting with jona's teachers. looks like his behavior in school has improved so much. he already told us himself, but today we got the confirmation. maybe he's getting out of his wild years? one teacher said, few months ago, if they had decided to expel jona from school, he would not have cared or done anything to stop it. today he's happy it didnt get to that, cause he's starting to see what a good character he has.
i hope he can keep it up and be the same boy in school as he is at home or with his/our friends. would make his life, and ours, so much easier and more pleasant. 
he asked me if i was happy, told me he loved me and gave me a kiss. could only tell him how happy and proud i was and kiss him back. brought a big smile on his face.

Wow!!! Well done Illum! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

i'm feeling quite proud and confident. the future can only get better. (i hope)
the reason? my love had a meeting with jona's teachers. looks like his behavior in school has improved so much. he already told us himself, but today we got the confirmation. maybe he's getting out of his wild years? one teacher said, few months ago, if they had decided to expel jona from school, he would not have cared or done anything to stop it. today he's happy it didnt get to that, cause he's starting to see what a good character he has.
i hope he can keep it up and be the same boy in school as he is at home or with his/our friends. would make his life, and ours, so much easier and more pleasant. 
he asked me if i was happy, told me he loved me and gave me a kiss. could only tell him how happy and proud i was and kiss him back. brought a big smile on his face.
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Such great new Barbara - give him big kisses from us here too!!! He is such a great young man and I am glad that he is showing that in school too now!happy.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling relieved the 12k- race is over with and my score wasn't so bad since I finished at 1 hour and 19 minutes.

Great job illumination!!!!  Congrats!!!!!wink.gif

Thanks!!!  Oh By the way, here's a link to a video from the race courtesy of another runner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecX-jNdRKQM