Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling relieved the 12k- race is over with and my score wasn't so bad since I finished at 1 hour and 19 minutes.

Wow!!! Well done Illum! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Thanks, Zhivvy!!  As for my current mood I'm feeling tired,but anxious to resume the job search!!!

Interesting morning , but im tired now so back to bed I go , nighty nite xxxx oooo sweet dreams to moi ;o)

I hate myself for loving Tyson Ritter. I hate giving someone that much power over me. I'll be glad when he gets married, like Trent Reznor did. Then I can get on with the rest of my life. JMHO

Still no sun here, but still in a good mood. Got my mom an early mothers day present, tickets to see Bon Jovi last night here (and no I did not go, not a Jon Bon fan). Hope it was a good concert, even if one of the band members checked into rehab. Good thing there are guitar techs.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling relieved the 12k- race is over with and my score wasn't so bad since I finished at 1 hour and 19 minutes.

Great job illumination!!!!  Congrats!!!!!
wink.gif

Thanks!!!  Oh By the way, here's a link to a video from the race courtesy of another runner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecX-jNdRKQM

wow, that was cool to watch! now Im inspired! Great job Illum!

are you running for a personal goal of some kind?

are you aiming for running in longer races or just for improved quality of life, or......?

In a great mood - my father-in-law comes out of hospital tonight!! So not only is that great news, but it means that John is feeling a lot happier and less stressed about it and the fact that he can come home tomorrow as he has been staying with his mum the whole time!

Good news Zhivvy....for your family and have John back in the house.

Glad to hear John's dad is back at home again!

I've got some kind of bug and I've felt lousy this week, had a sick leave today, luckily feeling better already.

I got 2 U2-shirts by post today and they cheered me up!! Also started planning my summer holiday today... planning-part is almost as fun than going / being on holidaysmile.gif

Hope you get well asap kerttuli, Im still tired , woke up in the morning too too early and went back to sleep so thats why.......................

In a great mood - my father-in-law comes out of hospital tonight!! So not only is that great news, but it means that John is feeling a lot happier and less stressed about it and the fact that he can come home tomorrow as he has been staying with his mum the whole time!

That's fabulous news, Zhivvy!!!

As for my current mood, I'm calming down with a cup of Mexican, hot-chocolate because nothing like reaching for chocolate during a tough job search during Cinco de Mayo!!

I can't tweet when I'm at work.  God, that pisses me off.

I had to go back to using my fupping livejournal. 

Thanks all!!! It is so great that he is back home! And I get my husband back too!

That's great news Zhiv, glad he is coming home at last!

Well the sun is shining, the sky is cloudless and blue and I am sitting in the garden soaking up some rays..no complaints herebono_happy.gif...hope you all have a fabulous weekend x

That's great news Zhiv, glad he is coming home at last!

Well the sun is shining, the sky is cloudless and blue and I am sitting in the garden soaking up some rays..no complaints herebono_happy.gif...hope you all have a fabulous weekend x

And you too!!!!!!! have a good one!

Happy mood , was up late last night or 1ish in the morning listening to the radio and heard u2 , was happy and had a great sleep :o)

thats great zhivvy!

its scary when your parents get old...

dont know my mood yet...

still waking up and feeling brain fog...

anyone else with brain fog, lol?

I'm exhausted & exasperated by all the people who screwed up my credit card balance.  A stupid locksmith I called a week ago charged my card twice for the same service.  A health club that I stopped going to 4 months ago is still charging me too.  It was supposed to be just a 1-month trial period.  I had to go there in person to cancel it or they would've charged me for the rest of my fricken life.  Never give your account number to a gym.  Those a$$holes are like leeches & they're so dishonest-- they'll bleed you dry.   And some idiot has been making unauthorized transactions to my account on Pay Pal.  I have no idea how he got my number.  After I pay my bill next month, then I'm gonna report the card lost and get a new number.  Then I'll only use it if I have an emergency. 

And never take music lessons from a music school.  Get a private teacher.  You can quit whenever you want to & you can usually just pay them cash.  You're not locked into a payment plan & you don't have some 3rd party dipping into your bank account or charging your credit card every month.  Never give anyone your credit card number unless you absolutely have to & it's a trusted or reputable business establishment.  And always review every single transaction on your monthly statement. 

I'm feeling adaptable I suppose.

It keeps snowing on and off so my plans to start building my fence are on hold and instead

I shall find someplace to fill my bike tires with air and do laundry at my friend's place. She's out of the country and said I could pop by to do laundry and give her cats some TLC.

Feels like a TLC sort of book reading day.

I am in a state of love and peace. I am finding that where I am staying has been a great blessing and I am no longer isolating myself. It's all good and maybe I should start planning what I am going to do next with my life. I really would like to return to Hawaii and live there...return to my true home...the ocean and my love for aquatic life. Does my true love come with me or does he meet me there as he asked me to do two years ago when I went to Maui? Time will tell. Blessings to all!

sorry for the cc-issues, silk.

i'm feeling satified! walls are all done! but too late to move furniture, so we will put everything back tomorrowmorning, and then i can start emptying these boxes.
weather still great, but we could have some rain or storm tomorrowevening, so we will do the planned BBQ round noon.
hope everyone is feeling good?

Still sleepy and tired and dont feel like going out but I going to go out to my meeting :o)