Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Actually elated. Sold my Okalnd GA and received the 18-55 Nikkor lens for my Nikon D80! (already been testing it, smoooth)

Plus I'm getting a new belt tonight! *cheers*

Actually elated. Sold my Okalnd GA and received the 18-55 Nikkor lens for my Nikon D80! (already been testing it, smoooth)

Plus I'm getting a new belt tonight! *cheers*

Congratulations on your new belt, Sigma957!!  As for my current mood, I'm feeling accomplished after a giving out samples of ice cream and chocolate!!!

Tired , goodnight , sweetdreams xxxx oooo going to have a nap

today is the day we gonna put everything back in place!! after waiting 4months.

today is the day we gonna put everything back in place!! after waiting 4months.

Agree with maggie , after photo's would be nice to see smile.gif

Feeling depressed so not coming on here , down want to bring anyone down Just going to listen to the radio xxxx oooo

[quote name='123love wrote:

barbara1']today is the day we gonna put everything back in place!! after waiting 4months.

Agree with maggie , after photo's would be nice to see smile.gif

Feeling depressed so not coming on here , down want to bring anyone down Just going to listen to the radio xxxx oooo

will surely post pics, probably tomorrowhappy.gif

Sleepy mood - late night at friends and left me tired, but happy to have had a great night.

Good mood as ive posted my thought for the day , and I fully excerted myself in the garden and now my arms feel strange like jelly , not used to it I guess, been awhile..........................now I feel like a glass of wine. :o)

I am irked watching everything fall apart around me.

I am irked watching everything fall apart around me.
whats wrong, wahine? hope you're okay?

Happy!!! Nothing major happening. But had great fun having an extended coffee break this morning - about 5 hours lol, chatting about everything and nothing with a great friend - people may say that the internet is a waste of time, but without it how could I have spent 5 hours with a special friend today????

Didn't get much housework done - but who cares lo!

Feeling very happy that my 'date' with the ex boyfriend went well, had an amazing time and still feeling dreamy 6 days later!

Feeling upset, family fighting, my mother is losing it and her doctor thinks she is fine. I can't take it anymore, she is driving me crazy. All the fighting and arguing this weekend has made my dizziness and headaches worse. I go for the CT scan tomorrow and I am worried as I have been having awful sharp pains in my head.

So its a mixture of good and bad.

Patti I hope everything turns out OK with CT, must be hard anticipating that and not know ing the outcome....  will be thinking of you  (((hug)))

i had a great morning/noon too, zhiv! chatting with dear friend and having great laughters laugh.gif.

people who say its a waste of time, obviously don have friend as fun and sweet as you!
sorry to hear bout your family problems patti. must be so frustrating.
i'm gonna have a quiet night with my love & good night sleep too. have to be up early tomorrow. have a great night/day, and speak again to you all very soon!

Patti, sorry to hear of your problems. I hope that your tests go well and give you good results. And I hope that the family arguments calm down too {{{hugs}}}

i had a great morning/noon too, zhiv! chatting with dear friend and having great laughters laugh.gif.
people who say its a waste of time, obviously don have friend as fun and sweet as you!
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif HUGS!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Feeling very happy that my 'date' with the ex boyfriend went well, had an amazing time and still feeling dreamy 6 days later!

Feeling upset, family fighting, my mother is losing it and her doctor thinks she is fine. I can't take it anymore, she is driving me crazy. All the fighting and arguing this weekend has made my dizziness and headaches worse. I go for the CT scan tomorrow and I am worried as I have been having awful sharp pains in my head.

So its a mixture of good and bad.

Big {{{HUG}}} to you Patti, hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Thanks everyone, you are all so wonderful. It makes me cry and feel so good that people care, hugs to you all!!!

Thanks everyone, you are all so wonderful. It makes me cry and feel so good that people care, hugs to you all!!!
Hugs for you too - and you know that we are thinking of you  xxx