Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Feeling disappointed because a job I was drooling over has been given to someone else.
Sorry to hear that Illum {{{hugs}} xxxx

Dont worry illum you will find something else ;o)

Im in a great mood , had slept well stupid false dreams but other than that I caught up on needed sleep , and just posted my thought from last night..

Thanks 123Love, Zhivvy and Patti!!

((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm feeling "brave" after posting a couple photos of me from years ago LOL!!

No worries illum,

Dont have children , they bring lots of worries cause you love them so much and they send you broke :o/

children, its strange you mention it, 123... cause i see all sorts of families in hospital. some people being very well taken care of by their (adult) kids. they visit everyday, talk to doctors. make sure they have clean pj's, towels. bringing them their favourite chocolate, cookies,.... and just simply showing their love.

others... not so much. noticed this nice elderly lady had a beautiful bouquet in her room. asked her if she got it for mothersday? she said yes, but its all just appearance. she saw the ?? in my eyes, i guess, cause she clarified her son didnt really care bout her. just runs in to bring the flowers and off again. when i helped her with the washing , i noticed her wardrobe was almost empty. no clean nightgowns. and i knew what she meant earlier.
so i wonder what kind of people my kids will grow up to? always seen my parents taking really good care of my grandparents. hope i can be a good daughter for them too. and my kids will be for us.

Not the best of moods. Someone drove into me today. Only damage to the car and no injuries to me and Eleanor so that is good. Just had to spend hours on phones to insurance comapanies etc... and so annoying

Not the best of moods. Someone drove into me today. Only damage to the car and no injuries to me and Eleanor so that is good. Just had to spend hours on phones to insurance comapanies etc... and so annoying
awww sorry to hear this, Cheryl.. hope you get it sorted asap x

[quote name='bonosbaby25 wrote:

Zhivvy']Not the best of moods. Someone drove into me today. Only damage to the car and no injuries to me and Eleanor so that is good. Just had to spend hours on phones to insurance comapanies etc... and so annoying

Thanks! Car has been taken away frown.gif - will miss my car!!! Her insurance will cover the courtesy car which I will get tomorrow and will get mine back in about a week. As I said happy that me and my daughter are fine, just really shook me up - and not that serious, don't know why it upset me so much! and relieved she hit my side and not Eleanor's as think that may have scared her.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Zhivvy']Not the best of moods. Someone drove into me today. Only damage to the car and no injuries to me and Eleanor so that is good. Just had to spend hours on phones to insurance comapanies etc... and so annoying

Thanks! Car has been taken away frown.gif - will miss my car!!! Her insurance will cover the courtesy car which I will get tomorrow and will get mine back in about a week. As I said happy that me and my daughter are fine, just really shook me up - and not that serious, don't know why it upset me so much! and relieved she hit my side and not Eleanor's as think that may have scared her.

it's bound to upset you.. you're probably more shaken up than you think.. it's horrid when anything like this happens, but at least you are both uninjured x your car will be as right as ninepence before you know it :)

Zhivvy wrote:

bonosbaby25']awww sorry to hear this, Cheryl.. hope you get it sorted asap x

Thanks! Car has been taken away
frown.gif
- will miss my car!!! Her insurance will cover the courtesy car which I will get tomorrow and will get mine back in about a week. As I said happy that me and my daughter are fine, just really shook me up - and not that serious, don't know why it upset me so much! and relieved she hit my side and not Eleanor's as think that may have scared her.

it's bound to upset you.. you're probably more shaken up than you think.. it's horrid when anything like this happens, but at least you are both uninjured x your car will be as right as ninepence before you know it :)

Exactly! You are right! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Zhivvy']Thanks! Car has been taken away
frown.gif
- will miss my car!!! Her insurance will cover the courtesy car which I will get tomorrow and will get mine back in about a week. As I said happy that me and my daughter are fine, just really shook me up - and not that serious, don't know why it upset me so much! and relieved she hit my side and not Eleanor's as think that may have scared her.

it's bound to upset you.. you're probably more shaken up than you think.. it's horrid when anything like this happens, but at least you are both uninjured x your car will be as right as ninepence before you know it
:)

Exactly! You are right! happy.gif

Blimey.. not very often I'm right.. lol

Zhivvy wrote:

bonosbaby25']it's bound to upset you.. you're probably more shaken up than you think.. it's horrid when anything like this happens, but at least you are both uninjured x your car will be as right as ninepence before you know it
:)

Exactly! You are right!
happy.gif

Blimey.. not very often I'm right.. lol

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I saw a cute boy near my campus, which was unusual.  Maybe there's hope for this stupid country.  Someday I will be able to stop star f**king and live in the real world again. 

Feeling "enlightened" as a result of attending a Pat Boone concert because I had no idea how much of a positive impact on the history of Pop Music and society.

For example, Pat Boone was invited to perform in South Africa during the early sixties and he said the only way he'd perform was the show allowed both blacks and whites to attend.

As a result, the show went off without a hitch and both demographic groups were able to see the show together which was a hug deal back then.

Sore sitting bones from riding my bike again

Blisters on both thumbs from raking the back yard

Achey hips from walking and walking and walking the dogs

all equals

Content

I have a feeling that I'm going to get some bad news.

Oh thats not nice cash, start praying ;o)

Ive had a nice morning on the service , now Im really hungry and looking for a something nice to eat, so im in a good mood...................

Hope all is well for you Cash and your feeling was wrong xxx

I am feeling better than yesterday. I get my hire car in a bit and will have it until mine is fixed which could be up to a couple of weeks!

And a good friend is coming to visit this afternoon - not seen her for a long time so should be nice catching up!

Shocked with a side order of sad because I found out a guy I graduated from High School with died.

frown.gif

Sorry your news.

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70'] Shocked with a side order of sad because I found out a guy I graduated from High School with died.

frown.gif

Sorry your news. Thanks

Shocked with a side order of sad because I found out a guy I graduated from High School with died.

frown.gif I was really saddened wouldnt honestly wish it on my enemies