Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name=123love wrote:

illumination70] Shocked with a side order of sad because I found out a guy I graduated from High School with died.

frown.gif I was really saddened wouldnt honestly wish it on my enemies

I hear ya,  at my class-reunion,I found out a couple of people who were in the "popular group" offed themselves which really blew me away because I always felt they had everything.

frown.gif

My ex-boyfriend is a drug addict.  I knew for a long time, but I was in total denial, just like he was.

I believe in compromise but there are certain things I just can't live with or accept.

Love is blind, and stupid too.  

My ex-boyfriend is a drug addict.  I knew for a long time, but I was in total denial, just like he was.

I believe in compromise but there are certain things I just can't live with or accept.

I'm so sorry about your ex-boyfriend because addictions really hinder who a person really is on the inside and ruin relationships of every kind.

((HUGS))

I am pondering!!! Seen a job advertised and not sure whether or not to apply for it. I worked for the place before and loved it, but I know how badly organised this place is and how unstable the job can be. So if I did get it how long would it last etc..... Oh I really don't know what to do

Good mood , had sleep , and got my vanilla tea , so will be really content tonight , just waiting for U2 on the radio , and my night will be made. :o)

My life is like I'm watching a car accident in slow motion at this point, and nothing I do is gonna stop it...each day is worse than the one before.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

silkspectre']My ex-boyfriend is a drug addict.  I knew for a long time, but I was in total denial, just like he was.

I'm so sorry about your ex-boyfriend because addictions really hinder who a person really is on the inside and ruin relationships of every kind.

((HUGS))

Thanks Illumination.  Thank goodness the past is the past. 

My life is like I'm watching a car accident in slow motion at this point, and nothing I do is gonna stop it...each day is worse than the one before.

So sorry Wahine...I think a (((hug ))) just for you. 

So sorry too , hope you pull through xx oo

Im in a good mood drinking champaignhappy.gif

not a good mood, personal issues. but i'm not the type to back down or drown in sadness. so i walk on!

but i 'm worried bout you, wahine. you never sounded down like this before. hope you also find the courage to walk on?

I'm having such a lazy afternoon...on sofa watching film on tv..Father of the bride....and I don't care...

not a good mood, personal issues. but i'm not the type to back down or drown in sadness. so i walk on!
but i 'm worried bout you, wahine. you never sounded down like this before. hope you also find the courage to walk on?

Hugs to you Barbara, I hope it's just a moment this time will pass.

Hugs to you too, Wahine!! Hope you have someone to talk!

thanx kert, sue and maggie. such lovely friends you are. and yes it is just a moment, this to will pass.

It's a good philosophy to have. It's better than being all morose & inviting people to a pity party.

I should be working on my 10-page term paper, but I have writer's block.

Stephen King said: "writer's block is writer's walk."

So walk on, I guess.  lol roll.gif

[quote name='silkspectre wrote:

barbara1']not a good mood, personal issues. but i'm not the type to back down or drown in sadness. so i walk on!

It's a good philosophy to have. It's better than being all morose & inviting people to a pity party.

I should be working on my 10-page term paper, but I have writer's block.

Stephen King said: "writer's block is writer's walk."

So walk on, I guess.  lol roll.gifguess you don really chose what type of person you are? i am a rather happy person, cant be crossed, or sad for long. i need to sing and laugh and talk with people. so i'm always the one who makes up after arguing with my love, cause i want him to talk to me again!!!

my daughter is a more moody girl, can be sad for days, then all of a sudden she can laugh again. but more the worrying tipe she is.
anyway, hope you find inspiration soon :-)

I was very very moody when I was a teenager... and still worrying sometimes too much and feeling easily(?) sad. Of course it's part of the personality how you react on things etc, some of us just are more positive and some of us more negative... but I also think that you can somehow learn to think more positively and see the bright sides easier... but for some of us it just requires more "work" not to drown in sadness and negative thoughts.

I also hate sulking in the silence, want to talk and make things clear!

i guess it is difficult, kert, if you are a 'darker' person to lighten up. takes effort and maybe some people arent able to make that. 

Tired not a mood I know , hoping also for some nice music for me this morning as' well' :o)

Hope everyone is happy and feeling good. I have had a million emotions over the past week. Too many things happening, good and bad. Not feeling sad or down really, just exhausted. But getting excited about U2, really looking forward to it, and praying and hoping for good things.

This too shall pass ....

Every afternoon I feel stressed and depressed but it usually subsides but not today , dont feel too good so am going to listen to radio and sit in bed and try to enjoy the radio and not stay in here toninght as I'd make lousy company :o(

happy altho aware of my problems, 123. but when you work as a nurse on the oncology-unit you realize just how lucky you are... things could be so much worse.eyes.gif

Mood having loud music, so I can forget cleaning I should be doing, ( but will do while music is on ) and take my mind off other matters.