Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

making somekind of morocan dish with chicken while listening to live at redrocks! i just love partygirlhappy.gif

life can be sweet when house is clean, kids are safe at home, love is off from work. dogs playing together.... and kitchen filled with nice smell.

looks like lots of zootops have things goin on at home, grouphug??

everyone still in weekend-modus. this mornings review:

lena got up in time (clap.gif) managed to eat something before leaving for school (clap.gifclap.gif), tho i must say she's making a good habit of having breakfzst lately, then started moaning bout some shirts she wanted to wear but werent ironed yet -nevermind the bunch of shirts that ARE hanging in her closset- then couldnt remember where she left her jeans-jacket. showed her wear her leather jacket was. but she didnt want that one, claimed it was to small to wear over her cardigan... end of story; she left far too late to make it in time for first lesson.
this girl is so famous for being late at school! is it cause she hates her class that much? don know, but it really annoys me!
so told her this time i meant it: she will have to shut off computer at 10 and be in bed at 10.30, that way she's got half an hour to get things ready for next morning. (which means = make sure the right books are in backpack, she knows where jacket and shoes are, and figured out what to wear!)
i know i told her to do that a 100 times before, but this time i mean it, the penalty is no computer at all!!
i hate being this harsh, but i've noticed kids are getting really sloppy with rules around here lately!

eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

Your story is why i prefer having uniforms at school - it saves hassle of chosing what to wear in the morning!

I am feeling a bit frustrated - on hold on the phone - always annoying!

uniforms would work great oever here too.

who's leaving you hanging on phone?

uniforms would work great oever here too.
Student loans company! but they answered and then transfered me - and now I have no more payments to make - all paid off banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

And the company is based in Glasgow - so it is a good job that I have had training in talking to Mary so I could understand them!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']uniforms would work great oever here too.

Student loans company! but they answered and then transfered me - and now I have no more payments to make - all paid off banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

And the company is based in Glasgow - so it is a good job that I have had training in talking to Mary so I could understand them!!!

lol!! see what this zoo-community is good for?!

Stressed so am drinking some wine and made an appointment to the doc's to get back on the Anti-depressants , hopefully I 'll start to feel normal soon.........................

Oh dear 123, hope Doc can help.

I feel yuk, have a cold and feel eeuyuuuugh!

((((sqeeze 4 Anjana)))) thanx

It's 3.49am here and I've woken up too early again so thought I'd drop in , im still tired , my mood , cuddly lol

My poor dor has an ear infection so I've had to rub inside his ears with antibiotics , poor doggy , he has allergies , but he's got lots of love from me :o)

sorry to hear you're feeling bad, 123. hope you can get some help. and hope you're poor baby feels better soon too.

Hugs 123, hope you and your dog both get better soon! I know how hard depression is, I have suffered from it for years.

((((Thanx patti)))) , I'll be ok , it goes away on antidepressants then I can go off them when the stress subsides then the depression goes away , im hoping lol

((((Thanx patti)))) , I'll be ok , it goes away on antidepressants then I can go off them when the stress subsides then the depression goes away , im hoping lol

123Love- Good luck on your antidepressants ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm a bit irritated as a result of the weather because it's only 44 degrees, windy and rainy.

Hey Illum.....raining days and Mondays always get me down.

smile.gif

The good news is they're expecting nicer weather tomorrow !!!  happy.gif

At the moment Im in a really happy mood , dont know how long for............................

Hoping to hear more good radio :o) and nicer weather..

when I feel down I come on here and hang with all of my friends and listen to u2 on the audio player.

the music, the love and community lifts me up......

U2 is a miracle drug

rainy belgium again... its so grey outside i'm feeling tired and lazy.

i'm looking forward to my cyber-coffee-date with zhiv, will help cheer me up happy.gif
and then some ironing to do.
on a happy note: kids up and shinny very early, when i got downstairs lena already finished breakfast with her dad and was getting washed and dressed! and she was in cheerful mood too (inspite of the discussion we had yesterday-nite bout her changing classes againmad.gif, i just want her to stick with this one, she says its boring, she dont like it. but economy is just as boring!!!)
we'll get back at this at the end of schoolyear....

when I feel down I come on here and hang with all of my friends and listen to u2 on the audio player.

the music, the love and community lifts me up......

U2 is a miracle drug

Same here Spicy!!!!  U2 and U2 friends always make me smile!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Hope you had a good day Barbara!!! Kids, lol. I will be so glad when my niece's pageant is over, just 3 more weeks. Every day or night I am driving her someplace and she is so stressed out and driving me crazy. Its a good experience for her and good for her confidence. I am just hoping she stays with me next year for her last year at school and does not move with crazy mother.

I am in a pretty good mood - had a lovely 'coffee-date' with Barbara which ended up being a sort of English teacher, having to explain things - which was just too funny!!!! (but not explaining here LMAO!!!!)

Tired , but cant sleep , had funny dreams at least not nightmares , and feel like a cup of tea

had some great, funny moments today. and some very disappointing ones... thats life.